Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 45)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
hi dears...happy Republic Day.....Hug
i'm not in my gud spirits...hence not much active...

yday epi made me see cc in a different light...now i think she might 've had an inclination towards power but d circumstances pushed her further into it, like her husband's position in d family...n wen sid got wat was denied to her son, she turned evil completely, looking for every chance for "ruin sid's happiness" mission n got so consumed in her missions dat she too started neglecting her son n his happiness...i thot she was poisoning dd against nivi but now i think she targeted sid too...

i'm not blaming bs for anything...he had best interest in his mind whether it was viren or d company...but u can never know how different ppl see d same situation...so others understood bs' decisions but jaal took it negatively...thus resulting in nivi's life till date...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanivids08ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
PRINCESS MAHI IS HEREE!!!
No class on Wednesdays Smile
It's snowing again :(
BOOHOO

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanivids08Shayafangmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
snehu...i still want to believe dat viren didnt do all d incidents...if d rope scene was his plan, den i can never watch d niv-ren scenes again...coz dat hug n viren's reaction on seeing nivi at d rope wud be so meaningless...

NivRenDeewanivids08Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi dears...happy Republic Day.....Hug
i'm not in my gud spirits...hence not much active...

yday epi made me see cc in a different light...now i think she might 've had an inclination towards power but d circumstances pushed her further into it, like her husband's position in d family...n wen sid got wat was denied to her son, she turned evil completely, looking for every chance for "ruin sid's happiness" mission n got so consumed in her missions dat she too started neglecting her son n his happiness...i thot she was poisoning dd against nivi but now i think she targeted sid too...

i'm not blaming bs for anything...he had best interest in his mind whether it was viren or d company...but u can never know how different ppl see d same situation...so others understood bs' decisions but jaal took it negatively...thus resulting in nivi's life till date...
Hi Ash how r u sweetie:

Sorry I have to disagree with u over here regarding BS decision of sending Viren to boarding chool when u have 2 kids at home and u just send one away don't u think u r being unfair to that one child and that child will only feel that nobody loves him coz he was the only one who was sent away. He was at too tender age to think that what made him take that decision.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanNivRenDeewanigmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Girls i am very optimistic about the way the show is progressing and waiting eagerly to see our NivRen come out this whole situation with flying colours but Girls i still have one question and would be really happy if any1 could help me with that..

The first major incident which nivi had to go through was the maha pooja fire incident. I am still struggling to understand Viren's motive behind that. what did he achieve there? How would he put that blame too on Sid? How did that incident help him. Infact he could have lost his lovely wife back then or at the most killed Divya. Y did he take such a big risk. I agree that he came and took her out for the pooja but she is the only one who is always in kitchen, so it could have happened at any time... i only could not understand this incident. rest all r clear to me now..
Jaan that is the incident made me angry on him and even I don't understand what the motive behind that and why he planned such a drastic accident which could have killed Nivi. I still can't come in terms of completely forgive him for that accident specially

NivRenDeewanivids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

PRINCESS MAHI IS HEREE!!!
No class on Wednesdays Smile
It's snowing again :(
BOOHOO
Hi Mahi Hug ahhh it's snowing again. God it doesn't stop, does it? Trees looks amazing. Big smile Well I hope to get your analysis today sweetie. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

hi girls

happy republic day !!
Sneha, I still don't want to believe he is the MP.Cry I'm still hoping he wants to avenge Sid for something and is using Nivi to frame him. Lets take each episode a day.
We still don't know what the CTs are upto. i don't want to be too optimistic nor too pessimistic about Viren!

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Anyways forgot to say Goor Morning/ Evening to all the girls. So goord Morning/evening to Ash, Shova, Ketty Rach, Sneha, Mahi Vidya and sorry If i forgot anyother name coz these r the only girls I can c online.

Yes Mahi princess Zarmeen queen is also online now

Edited by zarmeeno - 26 January 2011 at 7:21am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanivids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top