Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 44)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Good morning girls lots of hugs HugHugHugHughow are you my lovely sweeties are you ready for today's episode
hey Rachu, where did u disspear yesterdayCrynandu took u kya??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafan

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey my sweetu im here also but for a bit, how is my sneha and ketty jaaan. yep i was reading old post and ketty i cried alot reading some. did u read anamika's post about her lifeCry so sad and touching i cried a bucket. yep hope the time ahead is better for all of us.
Hey Shova pie how are you why are you crying sweety don't worry time ahead is very good wait for episodes I am very hopeful now everything will be fine

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanivids08Shayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey Sneha, Hug how r u sweetie? I can imagine how exhausted you can be. And yesterday's posts were really beautifully written and very touching; somehow made me cry whenever I read them. Let's hope that we have some good time ahead. 

Seriously Ketty for the first time after watching the episode i was shattered and disliked Viren for sometime but after reading everyones post here and in other threads started by our very own nivreniacs i could not help but fall more in love and sympathise with his situation actually... 

NivRenDeewanivids08Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey Rach, Ashly Hug how r u sweets? I am eagerly for today's episode, I don't  know if they show that Monday's precap scene today or not. 
Hey sweety ketty, sneha, ashly wow and ketty I am eagerly waiting for the episode 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanivids08Shayafanashred12

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Hey my Rachu and Shovi missed u girls yesterday... Did not get to chat with u janupiees. Actually i disappeared early yesterday and visited once to read everyones positive posts but had to leave again in a hurry.... 

NivRenDeewanivids08Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Good morning girls lots of hugs HugHugHugHughow are you my lovely sweeties are you ready for today's episode
hey Rachu, where did u disspear yesterdayCrynandu took u kya??
No Jaan I was busy yesterday so I was not online jaanuEmbarrassed

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged

hey my sweetu im here also but for a bit, how is my sneha and ketty jaaan. yep i was reading old post and ketty i cried alot reading some. did u read anamika's post about her lifeCry so sad and touching i cried a bucket. yep hope the time ahead is better for all of us.
Hi Shova, Hug how r u sweetie? I hope today's episode won't make us all cry baby today. 

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Girls i am very optimistic about the way the show is progressing and waiting eagerly to see our NivRen come out this whole situation with flying colours but Girls i still have one question and would be really happy if any1 could help me with that..

The first major incident which nivi had to go through was the maha pooja fire incident. I am still struggling to understand Viren's motive behind that. what did he achieve there? How would he put that blame too on Sid? How did that incident help him. Infact he could have lost his lovely wife back then or at the most killed Divya. Y did he take such a big risk. I agree that he came and took her out for the pooja but she is the only one who is always in kitchen, so it could have happened at any time... i only could not understand this incident. rest all r clear to me now..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanivids08gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top