Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 42)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Wow Ashley.. What a wonderful post Jaan. Completely loved all your points. what an effect 1 decision can have?? this teaches that lives needs to be handled with extreme care and tenderness and not be played with.

feel sorry for each of this person now. even the evil ones. how they have been hurt too and became this way in their defensive nature. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Simran I can clearly understand your points what you are saying about Viren even I don't think Nivi can ever leave him she couldn't leave her father so how can she leave Viren after knowing what hell he went through in his childhood. She will forget the hurt he gave her will just remember the smiles and confidence he given to her.

She has many good points of Viren to remember to love him back:
  1. He is same person who saved her life and honor many times even before knowing who she is at that time there was no selfish motive.
  2. He is the same person who help her in DivSid wedding
  3. He is same person who united their family and led them to attend Divya and Sid wedding.
  4. He is the same person who stand with her in front of his family and fought for her.
  5. He is the same person who took her Grandmother to hospital when no one was there to help also paid money for that.
  6. He is the person who made her feel special and confident yes she is beautiful and capable to be loved.

Very good points Rachu. I love them and I am sure Nivi has many reasons to forgive him. and that love will be real and strong and will come from deep inside. she will be his balm like Milee said..on all his wounds and heal him forever. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafanzarmeenogmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Thanks Milee for this post as it was really needed !! The CT's do come to this post, so does Kinshuk, he confirmed this in his interview and also mentioned that the CT's takes ideas for current and future tracks form the discussions of intellectual viewers, so if they come online and check this thread, they should find only our thoughts, POV's and analysis !!
[/QUOTE]
LOL No problem dear, and did you check my other post today not the beauty and beast one the other one with my thoughts. I am going to put it on the forum so do comment. I am requesting you all my friends to comment. And Navi if I can ask you a request could you please send these two post if editing require do it and send it to Kinshuk and Rajanji. I want them to read what we are thinking, I know they will come here but I want to see my beast emerge out as a handsome prince. I love my beast the same as I love my handsome prince.LOL

[/QUOTE]

Sweetie comment on your beauty and the beast post, both here and in the topic you have opened ! and I'm going to send your post to kinshuk and Rajan ji right now !! Smile
[/QUOTE]

Hey Navz. If you sent it to KM and RS..then please forward us that email too. Thanks babe. we will keep it as a memory. 

sihuShayafan

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

OMG, I am so in love with KinHa. Day Dreaming Seriously, girls!! They are unbelievably cute! Day Dreaming Sorry, if someone's already posted this here in the thread. KinHa, are so cute, love how they bicker and fight. Apparently, they had 2 badminton games, one of girls v/s boys and the second one of Sidya v/s NivRen and OMG KinHa are so adorable, they start fighting, hehe LOL blaming each other when both of them coincidently miss the shot. This was so awesome! Clap I had a blast watching it.

Sorry, I just saw Milee's post. Embarrassed Is this allowed? We can post about KinHa, right? Wasn't sure? Someone please confirm! Smile

Payal. How r u? your mum reached india?? and i did not see u online today. hope u doing alright. Thanks for the link babe. I so LOVE KinHa...pl pl i hope they get together in life in real. anyway back to topic

hey did you see Viren's Yellow Color shoes?? Man I dont know why he wear all govinda color shoes?? Can you tell him to hire me as a Fashion Consultant...?? Maybe his Psychiatrist? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssihuShayafan

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Even after seeing Viren's psychotic side, I can't help but love the guy...NivRen are sooo simple yet beautiful

Mahi..how r u babe??? Oh We missed you so much. Please do write your analysis if you get time. would love you hear your story. love ya. bye goodnight. 

Shayafangmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by mahi0809

Even after seeing Viren's psychotic side, I can't help but love the guy...NivRen are sooo simple yet beautiful

Mahi..how r u babe??? Oh We missed you so much. Please do write your analysis if you get time. would love you hear your story. love ya. bye goodnight. 

Simi dear how r u?  this is different Mahi you r talking to. Analysis you are asking from is Mahix3. Well please PM me your long post if you don't mind.

NivRenDeewaniShayafan

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

guys ..can i post a long post here abt my life story. which i want to share? please read it without being judgmental and without being critical.

can i post it here?? you wont get bored right??? i have wrote it in a word document. 
simran if u dont want to post here its fine babe but can u PM me?? I want to read it, i wont be judgemental i promise. im interested to know.

Shayafangmann2010

sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Rather than Viren's hatred being stronger than his love for Nivi, I think it is more like his hatred is clouding his love for Nivi....once everything comes out in the open and if she leaves him, then he will realize his mistake in using her for his purposes.

@Ashley....from my years of experience in married life, like I tell all the young girls I know and who are going to get married, Patience plays a very important role in a marriage.  If your hubby has become quiet becoz of all his yrs away from home, that does not mean that he will remain that way forever.  Try to get him out of this situation but very very gradually.  You can talk and talk to him and get him to open up to you gradually...it would take a lot of time and patience on your part, but if the love between both of you is strong, then you can overcome any hurdle.  Talk to him about what you feel about his silence....all this will need a lot of tact.

See I'm  giving out free advise, but believe me this works....23 yrs of marriage Masha Allah...I think that is enough experience for giving advice.

Getting back to Viren...he will realize how wrong he was in using Nivi for whatever reason he has in mind...using an innocent person and taking advantage of their kindness & love towards you, is not the way to avenge oneself for whatever it is that he suffered.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010

Go to top