Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 40)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by lams

I am sad because the picnic will not happen as planned by Nivi ...and am amazed by Viren's mind as to how he thinks of so much and how much hatred he has towards Sid ...I mean slowly it is definitely clear to me that Viren is behind everything otherwise he woudnt have kept the rope there .. I just hope and pray that CTs dont destroy the love between Viren and Nivi ... I am really scared about that

Lamya just remember that Viren and Nivi are victims of Sood family and that is why they were destined to be together. They will remain together in thick and thin. Viren just wants Nivi to question Sid and hate him. He knows she is the only one who can make Sid speak up. He has seen her during Sid's wedding how focused she was to get him married to Sid and he also knows that she has forgiven Sid for breaking her heart and he does not want that. He wants her to get her answers.. For him it is only Nivi and he is making Nivi strong and also taking his revenge. CTs cannot destroy their pure love story.

Yes, I agree with Anju here. More and More they show about Nivren..we Realize How much they are alike n victims of same crimes and family torture and jealousy ....and How much they need each other. They complete each other on Emotional Levels too. 

And Yes, Viren wants Nivi to ask questions to Sid to get closure. From Childhood to all the issues right now. He shud be held accountable and should be made to face the truth.   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Simran how are you and Shova I feel Viren is still very shy, quite and reserved even morethan Nivi. See when Nivi use to say anything he use to blush more than her. He is playful till other person is not replying in same manner. HM scene he said hi to the red dress girl but when she came for a dance he didnot went with her instead send Sid with her show how shy he still is. He can only flirt through talks but if other comes around he will hide somewhere. He is very reserved that's why he never let anyone enter his heart and see his wounds. He hides his pain in his smile if ever he told everything to anyone then may be he wouldn't be so bitter towards life.
Rachu i totally agree, Viren is still shy and reserved and all ur points are valid. Ok i will tell u something even though it might not be in topic, I am exactly like Viren in a way, u see I am really shy,reserved and keep all my feeling within my heart, i only put myself really open and lively to people but those are only to mask my real feelings and pain and today when i saw and heard about viren I felt exactly the same. Today when VD said Viren has changed and isnt the one they use to know since childhood well thats not true. Viren is exactly the way he was before, its only the outside behaviour that seems diffrent but deep inside him he is just the quite,shy and insecure child he was once. See these nature cant not change so easily and it will take a lot for Viren to be what he shows himself to be. I mean he shows himself to be taugh,cunning, flitring and very open but these behaviour are just a mask and this mask he put on is only to fit in with others.

I am so damn shy and reserved but always got treated badly so I did eaxtly the same and put on a mask where i am seen to be very lively and out going but u know deep inside i am not. I only do this so i can fit in with everyone and is not left alone , Im not saying what i say and do is a lie but  i hide my true feelings like when i am hurt or sad and mask that under my lively nature and i think thats why viren is acting the way he is and VD and others think he has changed but he hasnt, he is masking all his pain and hurt underneath his nature and smile.

You know rachu its really hard to open up and especially if u had a bitter past, u need someone really trusting and some one u love to open up fully and that some one for viren will be nivi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Good morning/evening everyone. Really depressed after yesterday's episode. Was in hopes that in spite of everything he does love Nivi. But yesterday put an end to that for me because

If this is love, there is something gut wrenching and soul shattering about it (his self talk about being careful around her, so that he can achieve his goal)

If this is love, give me the open hatred of YD or CC or even the honest emotional blackmail of HL. At least with them you know where you stand.

If this is love, it is deceitful and back stabbing (he is manipulating an outing planned with so much pleasure for his happiness).

Dont get me wrong. I love Viren Sood and am saddened that he had to undergo such trauma as to make him do this. But that he is using and manipulating Nivi for his needs is unacceptable. The one thing that can make his life worth living - the love of a human being like Nivi - he is destroying with his hands. Will she forgive him - yes. Trust him??? he has no idea how much effort he is going to have to put in to regain that.

The only silver lining yesterday was NT lecture to KS. Perhaps KS will think about it and forgive Nivi. This will give her the safe haven she is going to need.

Sorry for the long post guys, but really needed to vent.

lamsNivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Anyway, everyone, we are going to India for the rest of week to attend a wedding. Love you all and will miss chatting with you. See you all next week.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNivRenDeewanitamushivids08simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
For me the people who seems to be  mor bubbly, jolly and talktive they r just trying to hide their insecurities and they just don't want people to question them coz people think that they r open but in reality they r not. There so much hidden inside them and the reason for them being like this as I said that they don't want people to question them so they pretend that they r open and they r showing what they actually r and that is the case with Viren. He just want people to think that he is open and there is nothing inside him and so nobody questions them regarding anything related to them.

Edited by zarmeeno - 25 January 2011 at 8:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Hi Zarmeen, Shova, Ketty, simu. how are you doing? Shova, I will reply to your post in a min...i think we all should feel lucky...we be part of CCBM...Not many serials make you questions things this is doing..seeing all Good Good stuff on TV do not help us ..do not raise the bar..but CCBM with Nivren story is trying that. here is part of my post from Suchi's other thread.

Awesome discussion between everyone. Thanks Navz, Suchi, Anju, Milee and everyone else for explaining so wonderfully. You all do great and best justice to all the emotions and characters show in every episode. It is so nice that we progresses each day on the basis of what they show and analyse and understand accordingly. I feel the story is going great. this is something really different. i am in love with it. this happens in real life and most serial such focus on good things or not so real things in life. but we all know life is not perfect...especially marriages. we all have seen our parents and ourselves go thru pain, hardships, heart breaks, breakups, tribulations and trails...So, Nivren are not any different. these things in life bring us closer to the loved ones (if they are around.which is not the case in Viren) ...n make our relationship stronger (nivi and NT) ..

So, I am thanking CT for thinking beyond the box and beyond normalcy and common normal mind set..beyond what is seen in the front view.....and go beyond boundaries..behind the scenes..behind Great Marriages....Show the reality behind each relationship. Nivren are in marriage bond. Which is the most complex bond to follow and maintain. and CT are showing to make a "Great Couple"..You have to be put to "Great Tests". You cannot shine like a diamond...without going through extreme heating. 

So, yea. There are problems right now in Nivren world. But we all know Women are the Heart and Emotional Strength of the Relationship and Men are the Brain and Physical of the relationship. And balance between them is required. Nivren has that. They have both ..but just need to understand and look at it. and I was very touched by Faizu words yday...Viren's Complexity is Neutralize by Nivi's Simplicity. and they will become Neutral and Become a True Diamond in the end. See Diamond Is Shiny and Beautiful..But it is also the Strongest Stone known to Man. 

So, I am still hopeful. And Just Like I would pray for My Sis and BIL when they are going to thru problems. and Just like how I would encourage My sis to keep faith, positivity and be by her husband's side..I would say same to Nivi. Be strong, keep an open mind and heart and be Viren's emotional Strength. Physical Strength is easy to get. One can even use external tools..but Emotional Strength is very hard to get. One has to believe deep into their soul ..who they are. It requires soul searching. So, Viren has not learnt that yet. But he will. His heart melts every time he sees Nivi..because he sees her Simplicity ..her Innocence..Her emotional side. and This will melt his harden Heart..when No one will be able to hurt him anymore...bcos like Nivi said..when heart is filled with love. there is no room for other feelings.

Edited by simran728 - 25 January 2011 at 8:56pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujavids08NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenlamszarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

For me the people who seems to be  mor bubbly, jolly and talktive they r just trying to hide their insecurities and they just don't want people to question them coz people think that they r open but in reality they r not. There so much hidden inside them and the reason for them being like this as I said that they don't want people to question them so they pretend that they r open and they r showing what they actually r and that is the case with Viren. He just want people to think that he is open and there is nothing inside him and so nobody questions them regarding anything related to them.
Exactly sweety, well said. Clap This is just what viren is doing cause he dosent want anyone to question him so he mask him self with beeing lively,jolly and open.

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Good morning/evening everyone. Really depressed after yesterday's episode. Was in hopes that in spite of everything he does love Nivi. But yesterday put an end to that for me because

If this is love, there is something gut wrenching and soul shattering about it (his self talk about being careful around her, so that he can achieve his goal)

If this is love, give me the open hatred of YD or CC or even the honest emotional blackmail of HL. At least with them you know where you stand.

If this is love, it is deceitful and back stabbing (he is manipulating an outing planned with so much pleasure for his happiness).

Dont get me wrong. I love Viren Sood and am saddened that he had to undergo such trauma as to make him do this. But that he is using and manipulating Nivi for his needs is unacceptable. The one thing that can make his life worth living - the love of a human being like Nivi - he is destroying with his hands. Will she forgive him - yes. Trust him??? he has no idea how much effort he is going to have to put in to regain that.

The only silver lining yesterday was NT lecture to KS. Perhaps KS will think about it and forgive Nivi. This will give her the safe haven she is going to need.

Sorry for the long post guys, but really needed to vent.

Bye Babe. Have a safe journey to India. Enjoy the wedding. Its great you get to witness beginning of a new union...

But, I do want to comment - @ bold

yes, we are saddened too. but what to do?? some people are not lucky in life. But plz know..Like Milee and Anju and Navz and all have said. His hatred is right now more powerful than His love. Thats why he cannot see it. in his views he is not doing anything wrong by using her..bcos he wants her to be his permanently and forget Sid and even hate Sid like he hates Sid. But Viren does not know that Nivi does not hate anyone. its just not her nature to hate. 

and yea Viren's trust was completely broken in his Parents and Grand parents that he prob does not even know what trust is. how important it is or how to maintain it. he never had an example in his life.

so, lets give them sometime and he will come around. if nivi took 2 mons from marriage time to now ..to get this close..viren will take longer..but eventually he will get there. 

NivRenDeewanivids08Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top