Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 4)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Mittu awesome post true boardings can lead to a tramataise childhood therefore may kids in boarding school learn many good things but many even get badly affected due to this specially when you are sent to school as a punishment and no one is there to keep track of your life and how are you leading life and if you return back all you hear is your sibling praises makes a child feel depressed and hurt. If the child doesn't cry or share his pain it become bigger. That's why these kids can also go to the extent of suiside, killing, drugs etc. It depend on the child and behaviour of his parents towards him how he deal with these kind of life. No parent in this world hate their own kids but to make them better person they have to show their affection as well. but JAAL in their loe for money and hatred for bhuvan and keshav forgot their kid needs their love too.

Simran Jaan what a funny story LOLLOLLOLLOL I was laughing like anything multiple staker whole sood house is bhoot bangla.

Payal true CT's definitely throw us offguard and I am not saying Sid is stalker I am saying any of his stand even unintentionally may have made Viren take such a drastic steps.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghShayafansimran728sihuNivRenDeewanitamushizarmeenoScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Ok one more.. Payal and Rachu and Suchi..and all..Which ride would you prefer?

OLD POST:

SIMRAN:

I have a suggestion for CTs 
They need to rename the serial 

Current name: Chand Chupa Badal Mein

New name: Booth Chupa Sood Jungle Mein. 

Now, we can all find them..and then when they get back to Love Story of an innocent girl we can go back to Chand !! What say??

KETTY:

ROFL ROFL ROFL Good one Simi. In order to look for that booth we ourselves are becoming one. 

SHOVA:

OMG simruu and kety way too good man. totally agree we are gonna be the booth fansROFLROFL
I love the title suggestions. ROFLROFL

SIMRAN:

LMAO. Since, I said earlier we are on every Ride that Nivren is on...we can even on this BOOTH ride. They will Get More characters for free. CT - we are ready to be your extra Booths w/ Main one Viren in the lead...

Or They can put options in front of the house like CAR WASH place does.

Option 1: Ride on YD - you will die of her looks n no turning power. and will not be able to eat

Option 2: Ride on CC - You are guaranteed to come back out ..of the house in very short time

Option 3: Ride on BS - Sorry temporarily out of Order

Option 4: Ride on Sid - Srry Currently Stuck on 4 Floor (constipated look) - pl choose other option.

Option 5: Ride on DD - Get on w/ ur own risk. This Ride is for toddlers who don't want jerks

Option 6: Ride on Viren - BEWARE - Too Fast and Furious - With Harry Porter Powers

Option 7: Ride on Nivi - this Ride comes free w/ Ride on Viren..no separate ride available

KETTY:

ROFL I think Simi you are on very strong Viren caffeine today. 

SIMRAN:

Thanks babe. I wanted to make everyone laugh and forget the MP thing. See if we can turn serious things into funny. and who knew I could be this funny.  I needed this laughter medicine. My migraine is down now.

Just Think SOOD House is HARRY POTTER Set. 

So, which ride will you and Shova pick?? 

You have 1 choice. 

KETTY:

Thanks sweetie, it was such a relief. And do you even have to ask which ride me and shova would prefer? Wink  Shova sorry sweetie I am answering on your behalf but I know which one you will prefer.

Edited by simran728 - 24 January 2011 at 10:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaiShayafanNivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingzarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
"Booth Chupa Sood Jungle Mein" - ROFLROFL OMG, Simran that is awesome!! Loved it!! You couldn't have thought of a better name than that. Good one. Clap You are so funny, I loved how you made BS's ride temporarily out of order. LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiFaizuuNivRenzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Hey my jannus how r we all today. yes shova is back lolz. New thread, woderful work Anju, simply loved the introClap and simruuu awsome song suggestion and yep loved the title. so what r we wonderful girls discussing about?? who is still online???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingzarmeeno

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
hey jaans, do u know what's kinny's email id!!!!!!!!!

NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingzarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

"Booth Chupa Sood Jungle Mein" - ROFLROFL OMG, Simran that is awesome!! Loved it!! You couldn't have thought of a better name than that. Good one. Clap You are so funny, I loved how you made BS's ride temporarily out of order. LOLLOL

Thanks Payal..for liking my ideas and title too...but payal....I would pick Ride on CC. Because that way at least you know you will be coming out of the house for sure. I do not want to take any risk.. Wink

NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingzarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey my jannus how r we all today. yes shova is back lolz. New thread, woderful work Anju, simply loved the introClap and simruuu awsome song suggestion and yep loved the title. so what r we wonderful girls discussing about?? who is still online???

Shova..Babe..I missed you a lot...I am sharing my funny stories with Rachu and Payal and making them laugh.... Please listen to my song. There is a YT link... You will love the Lyrics and you will think about Viren a lot.

How are you? We are disucssing how much Viren loves Nivi and how her love will help Viren get Across The Golden Gate Bridge of Sood House. 

Edited by simran728 - 24 January 2011 at 11:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Rach, Shova, Payal, Simi, Shanthi Hug what you guys up to? what are you discussing?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingzarmeenoGita97

Go to top