Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 37)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
 dunno if this has been mentioned but did u notice when VD was shown today she was reading some old letters and the writting looked like a kids handwritting. So i guess she was reading old letter which Viren had sent in?? or something that he has written. I really loved the love VD holds for Viren, its just a diffrent feeling alltogether and I think Viren and VD realtionship is more beautiful then sid and VD. I dunno i really love all the scenes between Viren and VD.
Also VD said she had saves Viren's old book in the room where he use to go by himself and read, I found that dialogue really touching, it showes how much she loved and missed viren. A mother will do such things, they tresure and keep all the stuff their son or daughter has done in their childhood and they keep it forever. That what i felt when VD said this...so touching and beautiful rite?? Viren sounds just like me in his childhood days and the comparison he had as a child with sid, OMG when i was watching todays epi it felt like i was seeing my story too... Thats why i love this show, i and i know alot of u guys also relate to this show. ohhhh i know exactly why viren is feeling the way he is. he is so insecure. He always craved for the love and affection and when he didnt get it and sent off, as a child he wil think he is of no worth and hence his way of behaving towards Nivi is normal, he dosent want to loose her and doing all these things cause he thinks no one can love him for the person he is.
I was also thinking about what type of books Viren use to read, i dunno i got curious cause as a child and as a bookworm , the types of books u read tend to follow it ...i duno how to explain it lolz. I hope u get what i am tying to mean.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeFaizuuNivRenlamszarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Hi Fiazu, Hug wonderful analysis sweetie. I loved your verdict on today's episode, the way you have interpreted falling of Viren's mug was awesome, I like your out of the box thinking. I was wondering to that he only wrote back to VD? may be because he thought she is the only one who cared. I was really upset today after watching episode, I still can't remove image of small child getting dragged and forced to leave his safe haven to go to unknown place. You have described that scene very well. Ok just wanted to mention that today in second NivRen Scene, Viren again missed counting of Nivi's smile. Now I don't know how his count works, may be he doesn't count when he is going to be bad to her. Oh well I didn't like what Viren told to Sid too about his wife, this guy is now really out to hurt Sid whatever means he gets.  

Edited by gmann2010 - 25 January 2011 at 6:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Fiazu, Hug wonderful analysis sweetie. I loved your verdict on today's episode, the way you have interpreted falling of Viren's mug was awesome, I like your out of the box thinking. I was wondering to that he only wrote back to VD? may be because he thought she is the only one who cared. I was really upset today after watching episode, I still can't remove image of small child getting dragged and forced to leave his safe haven to go to unknown place. You have described that scene very well. Ok just wanted to mention that today in second NivRen Scene, Viren again missed counting of Nivi's smile. Now I don't know how his count works, may be he doesn't count when he is going to be bad to her. Oh well I didn't like what Viren told to Sid too about his wife, this guy is now really out to hurt Sid whatever means he gets.  
KETTY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Yup, Viren really does NOT know how to count!!
Yeah, I think he only wrote letters to VD,
And FOR SURE, Viren is set to put Sid in Nivi;s badbooks!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Hi ShovaHug how r u sweetie? VD loves Viren and Viren also loves and respect VD a lot. Too bad that still he couldn't confide in her about his fears and feelings. Now also he is unable to share his feelings with even his wife. I hope Nivi can make him trust her so he can open up about his past.

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Faiza how r u sweetei a big hug to u. Loved ur analysis. U've beautifully interprted the scenes especially the mug one and totally agree with u.

Hey Shova how r u sweetie. I loved the scene between S. and VD today that showed that VD really loves and care for Viren adn so does he. And i guess she was only one in the Sood house that he wrote letters to but still was unable to share anything with her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRengmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Hello Faizu jaanu how are you once again mindblowing analysis loved it specially when Nivi was adament. One thing I love about you when ever Viren does anything wrong with Nivi and make her worry we get angry at him but only praise and praise him.

But today I really loved this new Nivi who was equally teasing Viren about her husband see what she said I am going out with my husband dare not to touch him. I think it is indication of her possessiveness with Viren it was just playful banter but after knowing complete Viren if anyone dared to speak against him then she will bite that person. Earlier she was cub and got NT or Viren as Tigress and Tiger to protect her but now she will become tigress and Viren her little cub.

But really I loved her attitude she showed towards Viren today.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeRani2011FaizuuNivRenNivRenDeewanizarmeenogmann2010xaviara

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Hello Rach Dii And Zarmeen Diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Yhh, Nivi really suits being adamant, because its just like Neha!
SO NATURAL!!
And th mug scene was just an observation! Big smile

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hello Faizu jaanu how are you once again mindblowing analysis loved it specially when Nivi was adament. One thing I love about you when ever Viren does anything wrong with Nivi and make her worry we get angry at him but only praise and praise him.

But today I really loved this new Nivi who was equally teasing Viren about her husband see what she said I am going out with my husband dare not to touch him. I think it is indication of her possessiveness with Viren it was just playful banter but after knowing complete Viren if anyone dared to speak against him then she will bite that person. Earlier she was cub and got NT or Viren as Tigress and Tiger to protect her but now she will become tigress and Viren her little cub.

But really I loved her attitude she showed towards Viren today.

Rach I was thinking the same when I watched that scene. She will be tigress and I can't wait to see how she handles other Sood's when it comes to standing up for Viren. So far we have seen Viren standing up for her all the time, and it will be really good to see how she will do it for Viren. I really liked her attitude in that scene.

NivRenDeewanixaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top