Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 36)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
hey Mahi, my sis just told me that you messaged me on FB  chat !! She was using my laptop to check her emails !! She didn't realize that my FB was open ! sorry about that honey !! *hugs*

how are u doing and how is school ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Did you all notice the way Viren was so scared when he got up and saw someone standing by his bed, the fear was so apparent in his eyes, till he realized it was Nivi, even then it looked as he was mentally telling himself 'I'm not in Hostel anymore, I'm not in hostel anymore' Because it took him time to speak up and he asked why is she looking at him like this. I think he was genuinely scared that he has mumbled something his sleep, so when she tells him he was moaning in pain did he relax and tried to convince her that he is fine.

When he says 'I'm not so weak that I cannot bear this small amount of pain' Cry Just what kind of hell did he go through in that bloody hostel ? Angry

Good point he did look very scared indeed, and yes your right x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeenodiyaloveskinnyxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Did you all notice the way Viren was so scared when he got up and saw someone standing by his bed, the fear was so apparent in his eyes, till he realized it was Nivi, even then it looked as he was mentally telling himself 'I'm not in Hostel anymore, I'm not in hostel anymore' Because it took him time to speak up and he asked why is she looking at him like this. I think he was genuinely scared that he has mumbled something his sleep, so when she tells him he was moaning in pain did he relax and tried to convince her that he is fine.

When he says 'I'm not so weak that I cannot bear this small amount of pain' Cry Just what kind of hell did he go through in that bloody hostel ? Angry

I watched the scene again and noticed you are right Navz I think after DT he was having nightmare of that hostel life and got scared and it took him few seconds to react. The way he said main dawa laga lunga tumhe chinta karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hogi also showed how hurt he was.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Hey my sweet Girls, how r we all today. excellent post guys, im just reading the last few pages and still have lot to read but i am here to discuss today. Anyone missed me??

Wow what an epi. I was crying my eyes out today, so heart wrenchingCry. My god i would not blame Viren for everything he is doing, i am really mad at BSAngrywhy did he force this poor helpless child to go to Boarding School??look at the way Viren was crying and still BS didnt have any reaction or sympathy and still amongst all these Viren loves and idolises his dadaji.

See yesterday i was just kidding around and saying that Mabye CC had changed and went against the family cause of Viren's past and how much it hurted her and i am starting to think its true now. Today seeing the flash back, no matter how much i hate CC but still my heart cried out for her. Her only child was beeing sent away, poor lady, I think thats why she sided with YD and causing distant in family.

But seriously this childhood story of Viren is soo sad....I coulcnt take it, it just made me cry and cry. poor sweetuCry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Yes Navz I noticed that too and I watched that scene again and again and I was wondering y but I guess u r rite

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone!!
Back again,after watching the episode, and I'm VERY impressed by it!!

So what I learnt from today's episode:
"Attitude is everything", but not when it comes tumbling to the floor, nd you're staring at the near enough broken pieces from birds eye view.
A little bit of emotional blackmail can get you VERY far in life, and its not SO bad to use a LITTLE bit of emotional blackmail, if others have blackmailed you and indirectly, have virtually tortured you ALL your life!!
Futhermore, the pain of seperation is unbearable, but once that seperation turns into a means of anger, then that anger is uncontrollable, and EVERY human has a right to show his or her anger, if something as deep as seperation has affected them!!
And one final thing I learnt is, what the eyes always see, what the ears always hear, what the tounge always speak, don't always mean what you take it to be ...

So here's my verdict on today:

NivRen - There's always some pain that IS bearable ...
So Viren's cringing in his sleep, for the unbearable pain he has from the wound he got that night.  Nivi is just about to expose herself to the bitter truth, when Viren turns precisely at the right moment, causing Nivi to fall back and let the cup fall.
Now from this, some of you guys may have took the apparent meaning but I took it to be something totally different. The fact that Viren has the words "Attitude is everything" on his cup, and Viren's attitude is basically EVERYTHING to him, and he shows his attitudein everything he does. Now, when Nivi drops the cup, Viren makes a sort of a hurt expression on his face, yes, because of the wound he has, but I took it to be, that Nivi is the ONLY one who can change Viren's attitude, hence making it fall, and making him a little less "hard". I won't say egoistic, since he isn't, but he's a little "hard", and Viren cannot show that "hardness" to Nivi, which shows that Nivi is the ONLY one who can sort out Viren and his life, and seeing that Viren can't use his attitude towards Nivi, deep inside somewhere, it hurts him.
So Viren wakes up with a start, shocked out of his mind, since he just had THE great escape. Viren sits up, and is startled, looking at Nivi asking her, Nivi, you, here? and at the same time, he looks down on his "shaken attitude and near enough stupidity" fallen on the floor, thinking, WHAT THE HELL. HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID? He asks Nivi as to why she is looking at him like that, and she says, because you were whining in your sleep and I thought I'll apply medication on it. Again, he thinks of how PATHETIC he is, and suddenly changes the mood, and uses his "attitude" again, and says to Nivi,why do you worry so much about me? (URM, BECAUSE SHE'S YOUR WIFE?!) Your husband isn't so weak that he can't bear this small pain (YEAH, WHEN YOUR JUST ABOUT TO EXPOSE YOURSELF, YOUR OBVIOUSLY GONNA SAY THAT FOR DEFENCE NOW, AREN'T YOU??, But on a serious note, Viren's gona though worse than this, and physical pain is not even worth a shilling in front of emtional/mental pain). HMM, HERO MUCH??
Nivi says, yeaah yeaah okay, NO NEED TO SHOW OFF HO MUCH OF A HERO YOU ARE, but if your injured, its BOUND to hurt, it's not abou how strong or weak you are. Viren, in return says, Okay "Meri Jaan!", don't worry, I'll take painkillers. Then you won't need to be worried about me. He only says this, because Viren's been an indpendent guy ALL his life, that never really had anyone over his head, telling him to do this and that, so thats why half of his dialouges are like that. Nivi tells him to sit, she'll get them, and she goes to get them.
Now, CHAALAAK, and CARELESS, are 2 words, that Viren is, but no, when they come together, they prove to be on the most dangerous opponents to him game plan. He has to be more aware of what he is doing, and he can't, and NO cost, slip up. That doesn't mean he's plotting AGAINST Nivi, it means he's plotting without Nivi knowing, as he is confidin everything within himself, like he's always done, since he was a kid!

Viren's Melancholy Past, With Tear Being Shed On It ...
Ok, so I'm not gonna waste your breath on how Sid came and what not, apart from the fact that Viren wrote letters, but where they only to VD? Lets go STRAIGHT into Viren's doomsday:
Viren, according to VD has transformed into something VD never imagined. He never used to come many times when holidays fell (Well, WHY WOULD HE, SINCE HE GOT DRAGGED LIKE A DOG FROM THAT HOUSE ASWELL!!) Either JW/CC would take him for a day out, (HMM, IN THE JUNGLE, THE MIGHTY JUNGLE!!) Or, BETTER YET, he'd go to his naani's house (FASAAD KI JAR!!), Viren came home after MANY years, but that child like Viren's lost, like a chaand, in the clouds, and now, everyone will have to make do with this NEW Viren.
Now the small Viren, REALLY reminds me of Nivi:
Chup chaap, gumsum, reserved, to himself, dilligent in his books upstairs (If he's a bookworm, then, why the bad grades?), or he'd occupy himself with his toys. Or he;s run around Sid saying I wanna be like him (EURGH, SERIOUSLY CHOTA VIREN?!?!). But isn't Nivi lik that too? Quiet, to herself, either busy doing something, or following DD around. No wonder chota Viren and choti Nivi never really knew each other THAT well.
But, its so hard to imagine Viren being quiet, and not bubbly. Viren's came out of his shell, and Nivi is on her way to.
The hostel day brings tears to ANYONE eyes, and even I cried for chota Viren. He NEVER wanted to go, but it was BS's stubborness (HMM, RUNS IN THE BLOOD, I SEE!!), of sending Viren to the hostel.
Flashback - And Viren is GRASPING onto CC for sheer and dear life. JW, is just wanting to drag Viren, and here we get to see, the love, support, affection that Viren has missed for all the years, and that Sid has got from all them years. ITS JUST NOT FAIR. And how can you still expect Viren to be silent about it? I mean, LOOK at the guy, crying, reaching out to his mum's hand and final touch, knowing that once  go to that hellhole, I'll never be that same Viren ever again.  HE;S A SINLESS SOUL, THAT WANTED NO ONE'S HARM, YET EVERYONE FOUND HIM TO BE THE SINFUL ONE!! (Sorry, I;m being a TAAD emotional but I can relate to this, since this sort of this has happened to me). WHAT HAS VIREN DONE TO DESERVE THAT MANY YEARS OF LONLINESS? NOTHING! ... A child is weeping, begging his elders not to send him, but who listens when stubborness takes over? NO ONE! And Viren is giving back THAT SAME treatment, to EVERYONE!!
I MEAN, LOOK AT HIM I THE CAR, EVEN THERE, HE NEVER SAT DOWN, BUT LOOKED AT THE WINDOW, AS IF LOOKING AT THE LAST RAY OF SUNLIGHT, BEFORE THE STORM COMES!!!
CC - Well, I do get where she comes from now, when she also wants Viren to prove himself ... BUT I STILL HATE HER!!
And thats why, till now, Viren is SO reserved, since he never tells anyone about himself, but lets people guess, and he frankly, doesn't give a DAMN!! But even then, he loves and respects everyone, but he's set boundaries of closeness, where he shelters his pain.

NivRen - The Essence Of A Pure Bond, Mutual Understanding.
So Viren wakes up, and pain shoots him again, as he realises his carelessness. Notice how, after Nivi walks in with the basket, Viren pain converts to sudden excitement and euphoria, as he hops out of bed, when Nivi says I'm going for an outing today, to which Viren replies straight away, ALONE?. Nivi says, WHY WOULD I GO ALONE FOR?? And that's it. If Nivi's not going alone on an OUTING, then WHO is she going with? (You sure you were in pain 2 minutes ago Viren?) He questions, OI YOU, TELL ME, NOW, WHO THE HELL HE IS. I'LL BREAK HIS HANDS AND LEGS AND GIVE IT HIM!!
OH REALLLLLYYYY VIREN SOOOD? replies Nivi, Yes,, WELL,FYI, I'M GOING. Me and MY Husband. ONLY US 2! ANY PROBLEM? AND IS YOU DO HAVE A PROBLEM, THEN I DON'T CARE. BUT IF YOU TOUCH HIM, THEN YOU WON'T FIND ANYONE AS BAD AS ME IN ALL OF SHIMLA!
Viren, now feeling OVER THE MOON, says ok, take your husband, BUT, tell me how you made this plan SOO quickly? Nivi then lets it out, how she wants to spend ALONE time with Viren, just her and him, as she wants to get to know Viren likes/dislikes. AND ALL THE WHILE, whilst Nivi wants to know everything about Viren, Viren is just gazing at her, like, you, YOU, Nivedita Viren Sood, are the reason to my existance, what more would you want to know? You make me happy, you make my smile, you make me feel everything! So Viren messes around with her, but says something VERY true, that try as you might, you'll never get to know the entire truth about me (OH REALLY. WELL, WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT ONE!!) And Viren walks away, only for Nivi to stop him, and ask him if there's something wrong with him, and Viren smiles again, that despite his acting, he was still proving a point. So Viren;s like, NO, I'm not in pain jaan. YOU WANT PROOF? SHALL I LIFT YOU AROUND THE WHOLE HOUSE IN MY ARMS? IS THAT NOT ENOUGH PROOF? So Viren;s like you wana get a move on? Nivi's ever ready, LIKE YH, COME ON DUDE!! As Nivi wants to show Viren those bits of Shimla Viren never got to see. Viren;s like OH NO WAY, I CAN'T GET READY QUICKLY! 'VE GOT A FULLY PACKED, 1000 JOB FILLED SCHEDULE, and he sits, legs spread across the NEW TABLE!! Nivi questions, OH, LIKE WHAT, HUH?? Viren says, with that CUTE smirk, Urmmmm, Clothes? Nivi, already 10 steps ahead of him, points THEREEEEE, I'VE DONE THAT!! YOUR CLOTHES AND SHOES. Viren then says, OOO, Okay, MONEY?! Nivi goes here, your money AND your ATM card! Hmm, Viren;s loving this service, Nivi really HAS evolved! Now Nivi tells him that you'll need a cap, shades, FOOD, yh, EVERYTHING WHICH I HAVE ALREADY PUT IN THIS BASKET. So Viren, SO impressed asks her, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU? WHY DID I NOT BE INFORMED OF, THAT YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF MY DREAMS!! (Oooo Laaa Laaa!!) I SWEAR, I would have NEVER gone! Now Nivi, also eager wants Viren to get dressed. And Viren goes to get the car ready, when Nivi says NOOOOOOO. Viren, again teasing her says, YOU WANNA TAKE ME WALKING? SHAME ON YOU!! Nivi replies NOOOOOOOOOO!!!  I WANT THE BIKE!!! YAAA, THE HOT HOT HOT BIKE!!! Your hot bike!!! Viren then places a condition, that you'll have to hold me real close and real tight, to which he holds Nivi, So Nivi runs off getting the towel. Viren then says, today, I don't know how well you'll get to know me Nivi, but you're gonna find out something else. Something that may just change your mood from happy into worry.

NivRen - Bike Breakage And Blackmail.
So Viren tells Nivi he'll bring the bike out, and Nivi smiling away is packing (AWWWWWW, FINALLY!!! ITS HER AND HIM ALONE!!!)
Nivi gives the medicine to BS, and tells him Viren and her are going out, and shes gonna show Shimla to him, since he never was here, and he never used to come back in the holidays, to which BS has to respond to ... (HMMM, KUCH TO GAR BAR HAIN!!!)
Viren goes to the porch and sees the cars being cleaned, and plots again, as he touches Sid's car. Viren then takes out the main wire, connecting to the engine, and acts as if his bikes not starting. That Laalji Kaka fooled, now for Sid!
EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL, as Viren tells Nivi the bikes not working, so please dont get upset, to which Nivi gets upset to. And then, Viren says there wont be that fun if we postpone it, and then Sid comes. PERFECT! Viren leaps onto Sid's car, to which Nivi feels uncomfortable about. Viren tells Sid about what happened, and asks for his car. So Sid says yeah, take it. Viren says to Sid, just to convince him, that I would have take BS's but YD (LIKE ALWAYS) is going out. Nvi says what about CC's? Viren says no, its just not right for me to take hers, (Why though? She;s your mum!?) So Viren gets upset (YEAH RIGHT, BLACKMAIL!!!) and says we'll just cancel it then! Sid says NOWAY, here, take the keys and go. To which Viren says thanks Sid, you kept my wife's heart content today, (SHOULDN;T HAVE SAID THAT VIREN!!!) .. As he smirks that AWESOME smirk!

Precap -
SID'S CAR IS BROKEN TOO?
OMV!!! GET SOME PROPER WORKING TRANSPORT WILL YOU!!!!
So Sid;s car breaks down (HMMM, I WONDER IF VIRENS BEHIND THAT TOO!), and he asks Nivi for the spanner, only to find that bundle of rope again. Viren really wants Sid in Nivi;s bad books, as Viren says that he;s edging closer to his destination ... YOUR JUST TOO AWESOME!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsRani2011NivRenDeewanilamsgmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

I don't understand one thing, which is that it was BS who has sent Viren to hostel, so what made Viren hate Sid and still love BS ? Because I remember when Viren returned home, he was in the library with CC and was looking inside a book which was gifted by Viren to BS and had an inscription from Viren written in it !!

It said 'To the person who is my Ideal and inspiration'

Navi that's exactly what I was dicussing with Payal yesterdayand also when he came back to Simla he was all alone still he was upset with the person who hurt his grandfather and he was worried abt his grandfather. I guess S. did something where he blamed Viren and he kept on saying that he did not do this but nobody believed him and that's y was sent to the boarding school due to the disciplinary issues coz remember Dad Saheb said that Viren was naughty and VD said that he was very shy and quiet.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey my sweet Girls, how r we all today. excellent post guys, im just reading the last few pages and still have lot to read but i am here to discuss today. Anyone missed me??

Wow what an epi. I was crying my eyes out today, so heart wrenchingCry. My god i would not blame Viren for everything he is doing, i am really mad at BSAngrywhy did he force this poor helpless child to go to Boarding School??look at the way Viren was crying and still BS didnt have any reaction or sympathy and still amongst all these Viren loves and idolises his dadaji.

See yesterday i was just kidding around and saying that Mabye CC had changed and went against the family cause of Viren's past and how much it hurted her and i am starting to think its true now. Today seeing the flash back, no matter how much i hate CC but still my heart cried out for her. Her only child was beeing sent away, poor lady, I think thats why she sided with YD and causing distant in family.

But seriously this childhood story of Viren is soo sad....I coulcnt take it, it just made me cry and cry. poor sweetuCry.
You know today I really feel that Nivi and Viren both had similar childhood Viren looked like 6-7 yr old when he was sent to boarding and Nivi was 6 yr when she lost her mother.
see Viren loved his dadaji and Sid to the bits and Nivi loved her dad and Sid to the bits.

Dadaji blamed Viren for breaking his trust as he said many times that he doesn't trust Viren.
Sid somehow broke his trust
Keshav blamed Nivi for breaking his trust after wedding
Sd broke her trust.
Only difference is Nivi was in house and got a parent like NT dadi who give her all love, security and warmth which she lacked and inculcate good values. But still she became shy, reculsive and use to cry a lot. But she is so strong from inside and she knows how to give love to others.
Viren was in hostel away from shelter of house and his parents are like they were too engrosed in their hatred even if I think they might have given him love but insert more hatred in him for his brother. I know Chanchal do love Viren very much but I can not think she ever after that incident would have thought him good values or love or relationship rather she would have inculcate more hatred in him further we are seeing her how much she herself taunt and compare him with Sid so instead to showing him right path she would be sowing seeds of hatred inside him even if they were not there. Today also I remember the day Viren returned shimla and got to know about dadaji the way she instigated him about Dushman ki beti. That's why he has lot of anger.

Sorry shova in between Viren I forgot to say Hi to you. How are you my sweety I missed you so much

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 25 January 2011 at 6:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeFaizuuNivRenvids08NivRenDeewanizarmeenogmann2010xaviara

Go to top