Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 35)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I don't understand one thing, which is that it was BS who has sent Viren to hostel, so what made Viren hate Sid and still love BS ? Because I remember when Viren returned home, he was in the library with CC and was looking inside a book which was gifted by Viren to BS and had an inscription from Viren written in it !!

It said 'To the person who is my Ideal and inspiration'

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujavids08sihuNivRenDeewanizarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I don't understand one thing, which is that it was BS who has sent Viren to hostel, so what made Viren hate Sid and still love BS ? Because I remember when Viren returned home, he was in the library with CC and was looking inside a book which was gifted by Viren to BS and had an inscription from Viren written in it !!

I think Navz it may be some mistake which Sid made and Viren got punished the way he said aur phir main tamasha dekhunga because may be he couldn't defend himself or because he thought because he got less marks than Sid that's why DS sent him to boarding school. Even if Viren was shy child and BS wanted him to go to boarding to open up and make friends then also he could have waited for few more years to send him out or made him understand the reason properly not just throw him to boarding and never talking to him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08sihuNivRenDeewanixaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by mahix3

I was watching the young Viren scene (cause I'm saving to watch both episodes in peace tomorrow) but it made me cry!! Oh my God!!! Poor baby Viren!!! Watching that scene made me decide that I am never sending my kids to boarding school no matter what! Poor wittle baby! By the way, did you girls notice Vandhana had a sindhoor on in that segment? So Bhuvan was alive at that time Shocked Meaning this was BEFORE the Bhuvan accident/ death and before Jawahar became a jerkwad and Chanchal became a heartless worm. Poor baby Viren *sniffles*

Hey my little sister, how are you? Missed you so much...
Yes, I saw she has sindoor so that means Bhuvan was alive and even he did not stop BS from sending Viren to hostel..

Sadly they didn't show Bhuvan!! Argh!
And I can't believe Chanchal was crying!
For her son!
Because she wanted him to stay!
And heyyy di!!!
At least someone missed me.
Oh by the way di, did you get my facebook thing?
with my number?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyoneeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwww, I Was Misssed!!!!
Sorry If I Sound A Little Weird, But After A Long Hard Day At School And Mosque, I FINALLY Came Home, Did All My Homework And Now I Shall Watch The Episode And Do The Analysis!!!

@Everyone, Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much For Liking Me Previous Analysis, It Means ALOT, And I Will Continue Making You Guys Smile!!

@Milee Dii And Abidah Diii, HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Yup, Sorry I Come On A Tad Late, But I'm Here!! ...

Ok SOO, THAT BADMINTON VIDEO, NEED TO SEE THAT TOO!!!

So, I Shall Be Back!! Big smile

NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Hey Navz, yes even I was thinking of the same thing and then reasoned that kids tend to just look at black or white and in this situation it was so easy for Viren to put the whole blame on the source, that is, Sid rather than looking at the gray in between. His child's mind would be thinking that, 'had Sid not been this good, maybe I might not have been sent away in the first place'. And, as has been said already by lot of folks here, that normally these kind of emotions do get channelized and guided in the right direction by the parent(s), which clearly didn't happen in Viren's case. And, I guess over time this hatred really got intensified and became a part of him.
But I do agree with you about the fact that there is a certain type of disconnect here, Viren's love and admiration towards BS was shown to be boundless when he joined the show and somehow, it does not gel well with what is being shown right now.

Edited by Excruciating - 25 January 2011 at 4:31pm

sihuNivRenDeewanixaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Navz, yes even I was thinking of the same thing and then reasoned that kids tend to just look at black or white and in this situation it was so easy for Viren to put the whole blame on the source, that is, Sid rather than looking at the gray in between. His child's mind would be thinking that, 'had Sid not been this good, maybe I might not have been sent away in the first place'. And, as has been said already by lot of folks here, that normally these kind of emotions do get channelized and guided in the right direction by the parent(s), which clearly didn't happen in Viren's case. And, I guess over time this hatred really got intensified and became a part of him.
But I do agree with you about the fact that there is a certain type of disconnect here, Viren's love and admiration towards BS was shown to be boundless when he joined the show and somehow, it does not gel well with what is being shown right now.
Hey Payal how are you sweety you are right may be Viren thinks if Sid hadn't be so good maybe I might not be sent but the point here is if that is the case then now elders should think it was their comparison which made Viren do all sort of things but if we consider high points to be true then they will blame Sid because of him Viren is doing all this so for elders to blame Sid there should be some reason may be small one which made them think that. Elders atleast can't think na because Sid was good, he secured good marks so it's not their mistake. But still if Sid did some mistake in childhood or even if Viren did some mistake they should blame themselves not Sid as at that particular age a shy child like Viren could do nothing against the drastic decision.

sihuNivRenDeewanixaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjubala

I was watching the young Viren scene (cause I'm saving to watch both episodes in peace tomorrow) but it made me cry!! Oh my God!!! Poor baby Viren!!! Watching that scene made me decide that I am never sending my kids to boarding school no matter what! Poor wittle baby! By the way, did you girls notice Vandhana had a sindhoor on in that segment? So Bhuvan was alive at that time Shocked Meaning this was BEFORE the Bhuvan accident/ death and before Jawahar became a jerkwad and Chanchal became a heartless worm. Poor baby Viren *sniffles*

Hey my little sister, how are you? Missed you so much...
Yes, I saw she has sindoor so that means Bhuvan was alive and even he did not stop BS from sending Viren to hostel..

Sadly they didn't show Bhuvan!! Argh!
And I can't believe Chanchal was crying!
For her son!
Because she wanted him to stay!
And heyyy di!!!
At least someone missed me.
Oh by the way di, did you get my facebook thing?
with my number?

Mahi, me too, I asked where is Mahi and Payal said you must be busy with school.I think it's somewhere on pg 25 or so.I don't remember

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Did you all notice the way Viren was so scared when he got up and saw someone standing by his bed, the fear was so apparent in his eyes, till he realized it was Nivi, even then it looked as he was mentally telling himself 'I'm not in Hostel anymore, I'm not in hostel anymore' Because it took him time to speak up and he asked why is she looking at him like this. I think he was genuinely scared that he has mumbled something his sleep, so when she tells him he was moaning in pain did he relax and tried to convince her that he is fine.

When he says 'I'm not so weak that I cannot bear this small amount of pain' Cry Just what kind of hell did he go through in that bloody hostel ? Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeesahujaFaizuuNivRensihugmann2010Alphabet26Dilbole_ShiOmRudiyaloveskinny

Go to top