Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 34)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

OMG, I am so in love with KinHa. Day Dreaming Seriously, girls!! They are unbelievably cute! Day Dreaming Sorry, if someone's already posted this here in the thread. KinHa, are so cute, love how they bicker and fight. Apparently, they had 2 badminton games, one of girls v/s boys and the second one of Sidya v/s NivRen and OMG KinHa are so adorable, they start fighting, hehe LOL blaming each other when both of them coincidently miss the shot. This was so awesome! Clap I had a blast watching it.

Sorry, I just saw Milee's post. Embarrassed Is this allowed? We can post about KinHa, right? Wasn't sure? Someone please confirm! Smile

Edited by Excruciating - 25 January 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

OMG, I am so in love with KinHa. Day Dreaming Seriously, girls!! They are unbelievably cute! Day Dreaming Sorry, if someone's already posted this here in the thread. KinHa, are so cute, love how they bicker and fight. Apparently, they had 2 badminton games, one of girls v/s boys and the second one of Sidya v/s NivRen and OMG KinHa are so adorable, they start fighting, hehe LOL blaming each other when both of them coincidently miss the shot. This was so awesome! Clap I had a blast watching it.

Sorry, I just saw Milee's post. Embarrassed Is this allowed? We can post about KinHa, right? Wasn't sure? Someone please confirm! Smile

*JAW DROPS OPEN*
Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Viren looked soooooooo sexy all sweaty Embarrassed
Oyy hoyyyy.
Ahhh why is he soooooooooooo adorable?
JEEZE.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Even after seeing Viren's psychotic side, I can't help but love the guy...NivRen are sooo simple yet beautiful

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011simran728ScintillatingdiyaloveskinnyxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I was watching the young Viren scene (cause I'm saving to watch both episodes in peace tomorrow) but it made me cry!! Oh my God!!! Poor baby Viren!!! Watching that scene made me decide that I am never sending my kids to boarding school no matter what! Poor wittle baby! By the way, did you girls notice Vandhana had a sindhoor on in that segment? So Bhuvan was alive at that time Shocked Meaning this was BEFORE the Bhuvan accident/ death and before Jawahar became a jerkwad and Chanchal became a heartless worm. Poor baby Viren *sniffles*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011simran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

I was watching the young Viren scene (cause I'm saving to watch both episodes in peace tomorrow) but it made me cry!! Oh my God!!! Poor baby Viren!!! Watching that scene made me decide that I am never sending my kids to boarding school no matter what! Poor wittle baby! By the way, did you girls notice Vandhana had a sindhoor on in that segment? So Bhuvan was alive at that time Shocked Meaning this was BEFORE the Bhuvan accident/ death and before Jawahar became a jerkwad and Chanchal became a heartless worm. Poor baby Viren *sniffles*

Hey my little sister, how are you? Missed you so much...
Yes, I saw she has sindoor so that means Bhuvan was alive and even he did not stop BS from sending Viren to hostel..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Hello girls how are you did any one missed me:

Millie I loved your story of beauty and beast and other one about your thoughts

Abidah's your character sketch about NivRen is too beautiful loved it completely

Suchi and Navz loved your points about NivRen and victims

Here I think the cycle is repeating Nivi's father Keshav he was wrongly accused for Bhuvan murder and lived with it lose his wife felt the pain and become bitter towards life though he loved his kids but yet that bitterness used to come out through words and he hurted Nivi because of that bitterness during keshav confrontation it was revealed it was JW who killed Bhuvan and Keshav was framed but BS and Sid were silent spectators of that and Nivi asked why you did with my father why didn't you tried to find out the truth and left my father with the guilt of accusation she could feel the pain of her father at the moment.

I think this or the next weak same cycle will repeat may be Viren was accused of the mistake he never did else a studious child even if he get low marks are given a chance why that chance was not given to him. He had to live with the burden of that mistake small or big and bear the loss of his complete family. But instead of shouting like Keshav or crying like Nivi he hided his pain in his smile and jokes and I think always tried to make other smile. When I go back to initial episodes I think he never returned with the intention of revenge Ya he was angry with Sid like Keshav was angry with Jawaher but that anger start increasing when he saw Sid is not doing anything for his GF but still loved, he fell for Nivi then saw Nivi also loves Sid till wedding confrontation his intentions were never revenge he genuinely wanted his brother to be happy but on wedding confrontation when he heard his brother hurt Nivi's trust too made him revengeful. So I think now in MP confrontation may be Nivi will catch him with the wound and question him and he may end up owing his involvement and also disclose the reasons behind it. Nivi will again put BS in court why you haven't tried to find the truth and gave punishment to my husband.

Its my View because if we believe the high point of SBS and circle repeating then there is no other way to find Viren's mistakes and one of article state Nivi will question him and he will end up spilling the beans.

Further story will start after that how DS and Sid will repent for his unintentional mistakes, How JAAL and Viren will repent for his intentional hurt he given to Nivi and how Nivi will fill void in Viren's life, I also think Keshav truth will also come out after this.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaRani2011simran728tamushianjubalaxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
But one question how will the story move after the confrontation and something should be there but what next what will they show after this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
@ Payal : Yep you can discuss KinHa here, because this thread is to discuss both NivRen & KinHa

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728tamushivids08ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top