Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 33)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Wow Milee after reading ur take on Nivren I'm speechless rite now. Yaar refrring them with beauty and the beast wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yaar amazing and so true and agree with you 1000% that Nivi is the beauty that will break the curse of hatred in Viren's life with her love, attention and utmost care and we saw the glimpse of it tonite coz yesterday at the DT when all the conversation was happening regarding sending Viren to boarding school she was just quiet listening to it all confused and probably understanding Viren's reaction that he was not happy so what she does today as soon as she gets up that she wants to spend the day with her husband and want to know him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Wow Milee after reading ur take on Nivren I'm speechless rite now. Yaar refrring them with beauty and the beast wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yaar amazing and so true and agree with you 1000% that Nivi is the beauty that will break the curse of hatred in Viren's life with her love, attention and utmost care and we saw the glimpse of it tonite coz yesterday at the DT when all the conversation was happening regarding sending Viren to boarding school she was just quiet listening to it all confused and probably understanding Viren's reaction that he was not happy so what she does today as soon as she gets up that she wants to spend the day with her husband and want to know him.
Thanks Zarmeen, and Please check two of my posts on the thread I opened and comment on it. There I wrote some extra stuff.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by xaviara

Hey all my dear girls, a sincere request to my friends here. Please don't take any offence with this post but I just wanted to let you know that lets keep this thread to only and only to discuss NivRen and their story, how you want it to move forward. You can discuss about the episode and what you feel about other characters and what's your take on the story but please a sincere request don't write anything other than that. If you need to share some jokes or something personal or other things which are not related to NivREn please use the CC chat club which Navi created for us. Here is the link for the chat club.

If at all CT's, Kinshuk or anyone from the Production comes online I want them to see what we want from our NivREn, what we really think about their story. Please forgive me for writing this but I know you all will understand what I am trying to say as we all are matured adults. Thank you very much. Sorry in advance if I hurt anybody's feelings.

Thanks Milee for this post as it was really needed !! The CT's do come to this post, so does Kinshuk, he confirmed this in his interview and also mentioned that the CT's takes ideas for current and future tracks form the discussions of intellectual viewers, so if they come online and check this thread, they should find only our thoughts, POV's and analysis !!
LOL No problem dear, and did you check my other post today not the beauty and beast one the other one with my thoughts. I am going to put it on the forum so do comment. I am requesting you all my friends to comment. And Navi if I can ask you a request could you please send these two post if editing require do it and send it to Kinshuk and Rajanji. I want them to read what we are thinking, I know they will come here but I want to see my beast emerge out as a handsome prince. I love my beast the same as I love my handsome prince.LOL

Sweetie comment on your beauty and the beast post, both here and in the topic you have opened ! and I'm going to send your post to kinshuk and Rajan ji right now !! Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7simran728tamushiScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Hey all my dear girls, a sincere request to my friends here. Please don't take any offence with this post but I just wanted to let you know that lets keep this thread to only and only to discuss NivRen and their story, how you want it to move forward. You can discuss about the episode and what you feel about other characters and what's your take on the story but please a sincere request don't write anything other than that. If you need to share some jokes or something personal or other things which are not related to NivREn please use the CC chat club which Navi created for us. Here is the link for the chat club.

If at all CT's, Kinshuk or anyone from the Production comes online I want them to see what we want from our NivREn, what we really think about their story. Please forgive me for writing this but I know you all will understand what I am trying to say as we all are matured adults. Thank you very much. Sorry in advance if I hurt anybody's feelings.

Thanks Milee for this post as it was really needed !! The CT's do come to this post, so does Kinshuk, he confirmed this in his interview and also mentioned that the CT's takes ideas for current and future tracks form the discussions of intellectual viewers, so if they come online and check this thread, they should find only our thoughts, POV's and analysis !!
LOL No problem dear, and did you check my other post today not the beauty and beast one the other one with my thoughts. I am going to put it on the forum so do comment. I am requesting you all my friends to comment. And Navi if I can ask you a request could you please send these two post if editing require do it and send it to Kinshuk and Rajanji. I want them to read what we are thinking, I know they will come here but I want to see my beast emerge out as a handsome prince. I love my beast the same as I love my handsome prince.LOL

Sweetie comment on your beauty and the beast post, both here and in the topic you have opened ! and I'm going to send your post to kinshuk and Rajan ji right now !! Smile
Oh thanks dear you are a sweetheart *hugs*
Oh and I have to go and read what Anju and Suchi wrote on their posts and comment on it but I did write something on my thoughts post go ahead and check it when you have time.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7tamushiScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
No one has missed Mahi... how nice Cry

But anyways, due to classes the past few days, 
I have been unable to watch yesterday's and today's episode..
so I ask someone please update me.
And tell me the key points,
and whether it is watchable or not.

And grrr... no one missed me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Mahi, missed u lots & ur theories too...

for today's epi., please refer pages 16, 17 & 18. Ashly had written brief update. in the same pages someone has given the links to today's epi. as well. hope this helps!
As i am not so good in writing, thought , I will share these things (something is better than nothing, right? Smile)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3simran728Scintillating

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

No one has missed Mahi... how nice Cry

But anyways, due to classes the past few days, 
I have been unable to watch yesterday's and today's episode..
so I ask someone please update me.
And tell me the key points,
and whether it is watchable or not.

And grrr... no one missed me.

You are missed and so is Faiza :) How goes? Do watch them... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014mahix3FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Girls I have to go now, need to work on something. I will be back after watching the episode peacefully and let you know but I am really dreading to watch it but will do later on.
So see you all later and if some of you leave take care and see you tomorrow.
YOu know I wrote in Suchi's or Anju's post don't know but I want to watch the complete backstory, maybe they can show maha episode again because this daily torture seeing Viren's pain is geeting to me. How much did that kid suffer oh my poor Sweetu baby.
So be back.
Hey I am not seeing Rachu,Ketty,Payal,Simran,Mahi,Shova,Aashvee and I know FAiza will come a little late and who else Mythri,Ash,Ashly,Prathi,Shanti,Vidya,Anjali quite few are missing what happened girls are you all depressed seeing Viren's pain or what. Please come back. Hopefully Isee them when I come back in the night.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011FaizuuNivRensimran728xaviara

Go to top