Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 32)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
savera please post this in a separate thread!

So that others can see it as well

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushisimran728xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Ok girls I did not watch the episode yet but read Sanju's awesome update with her comments(oh Sanju, I love you for doing it) and this is my take on the story.

So Viren was just like our Sweet Nivi in childhood and he used to love his brother so much (oh dil ko tandak padgayi yaar sunke) I knew my Sweetu was ultra sweet as kid too (sory off topic) how come Sid doesnot remember anything? and remember I told you before too that maybe Viren was close to his tayiji and tayaji from childhood, but then we thought it was CC & JW who sent Viren away but No it seems our dear own dadaji has sent him away, so what is the reason I don't think just getting low marks is the right reason to send away a kid? And as per the update he was into books too that we saw him do even now, so if he is into books how come he got low marks? So we have to wait for the entire past to come out, what has made this Sood elders to take such harsh decision to send away an innocent little kid away and why they don't have any of his childhood photographs from befoe going to hostel? A big question mark?
What I think of this story is, He Loves Nivi a lot, he had a soft corner for her when he met her in the temple when he was pulled towards her in trance while she was singing and that developed into love when he came to know that she is a person who can forgive the one who broke her heart too, did you get it she is Love Personification and he craves for only and only LOVE.
But later he came to know that she was Sid's love, BAM All his childhood he was second best to Sid so even in LOve he was beaten by Sid first and that is the reason he wanted nothing to do with her anymore but she offered her hand in friendship and told him that she doesnot love Sid and wants Divya to marry Sid. And so they did the natak but he was genuinely trying hard to impress her and make her fall in love with him but something drastic happened and he had to marry her. He never thought that he will marry her like that maybe he thought he will befriend her and completely erase Sid from her mind and then marry her but nothinghappened like that, and they got married but how he had to force her to marry him, he had to take Sid's name to get her married to him (again Sid) and then he would have left with her to someplace where they would live happily but it was Nivi who asked him to go back to home. My mind & heart are not letting me think that Viren was behind all those incidents but if we think he is but he did not prove her to be mentally instable (his mom used it for her own good) but he wanted to prove something else to frame Sid maybe. You see I think he wanted to earase every ounce of respect love she has for Sid, He wanted her to be his and only his noone because he already lost so much in his life for Sid and he did not wanted to lose his love, his wife. So whenever he scared her he also romanced her later on. His hatred was completely taking over him over his love. His love is just budding, but his hatred is deep rooted in him from childhood so tell me which will have more effect?
And then came the last stroke when his mom was taking Nivi to psychiatrist, he never wanted that because glitch in his plan he did not know about Nivi's mom and his mom used it for her own good. So he had to clear this thing out and fast so the attack.
He wanted to take her out for holidays for both of them but his luck favored him with Sid going out too so he planned with this and framed Sid what he always wanted (Nivi to completely erase Sid out of her mind and be his completely and I know his way of doing is wrong but he completely lost it with his hatred) And he cleared his wife's name infront of the family.
And today's scene of outing shows that again his hatred took over him, he cannot think properly of loving her again until Nivi acts accordingly how he wants her that confront Sid and earase his memory from her mind and heart.
WE don't know what happened that day all those years back but something dreadful happened which is etched in his mind and heart forever, and its only and only a true love and that too HIs Wife's Love can erase and bring out the real Viren in him who was an innocent boy just like Nivi who adored his brother, his family.
Nivi is the answer to the Sood FAmily, she will definitely break the curse of hatred which is rooted in Viren's heart and bring out the real Viren.
By doing this she will melt Chanchal and Jawahar for sure which will make them love her and repent for what they did to her and her father
She will make the family dadaji,dadiji,Vandana,Sid see what their mistake was, what they did to an innocent kid who was supposed to grow up as an handsome prince with golden heart but became a beast with golden heart adn he is not able to see what is right and wrong.
NIVEDITA VIREN SOOD SHARMA IS A SAVING GRACE FOR THIS SOOD KHANDAN
She will change everything in this family with her Love, her Care. Vandana was just like Nivi who was caring and loving but she did not had that guts which Nivi possess to speak up for the right, to speak up for the truth. Nivi has that guts in her she has that mental ability and emotional strength to question the world at large if something is not right and she will do it for the happiness of her husband and her family.
And then the real story of NivRen follows the ultimate story until eternity.
And don't worry and think too much when in this Sid will play a role as her friend and also as the elder son of the family because he needs to fight now just standing silently is not correct, he needs to ask questions too to his grandfather yes respecting you family is right but respecting them when they do wrong is not right. He needs to take hold of the reign now and redeem himself and bring back his loving brother who once loved him a lot and idealized him but now hating him with a vengence which overtook his life and completely destroying him from inside.
Yes NIvi the beauty we are with you fight the cruel villagers and save your Beast and bring out the real handsome prince of your dreams.Its only your True love will bring him out and redeem him for all the eternity. Tu hi saathi, tu hi yaara, tu farista khuda ka its all true the other way around too. She is the saving grace the angel who was born to redeem Viren and love him for the real person he is the beast and the handsome prince.
Sorry for this long post, just wanted to share my thoughts. Now your comments please
And one morething remember the old article where Kinshuk said about psychotic obsessive passionate love. He did say this that when they see Viren's actions they will question his love for Nivi but it is all for Love.
I believe its all for Love his wife's love he wants it all for himself and doesnot want to share it with anyone as he lost everything from his childhood what ever he shared to the other person and he doesnot want that to happen again. But it will be our sweet Nivi who will teach him that Love will grow when you share it, and her love for him will not decrease because of her friendship. Friendship is different but she loves him and only him in this entire world.
Hopefully I made some sense in this post as I was just putting my thoughts as it came to my mind.

Milee, I'm so overwhelmed with your post that you made me Cry again !! I seem to be thinking you again and again tonight, because I have always said that at times I want to say something, but when I put it down it does not come across as I wanted it too, but you and Anju always put exactly what I wantes to say in just the write words !! So thank you so much !!! *hugs*

I would love to reply to this post, but it would be just saying what you have, so needless to say I agree with 1000% !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummilee1014tamushianjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

savera please post this in a separate thread!

So that others can see it as well

Okey... if u say so...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Mili yet again beautiful writing. i just love the way u right dear!Clap

Nivi is the answer to the Sood FAmily, she will definitely break the curse of hatred which is rooted in Viren's heart and bring out the real Viren.
By doing this she will melt Chanchal and Jawahar for sure which will make them love her and repent for what they did to her and her father
She will make the family dadaji,dadiji,Vandana,Sid see what their mistake was, what they did to an innocent kid who was supposed to grow up as an handsome prince with golden heart but became a beast with golden heart adn he is not able to see what is right and wrong.
NIVEDITA VIREN SOOD SHARMA IS A SAVING GRACE FOR THIS SOOD KHANDAN

@bold:I loved that part , I was actually thinking the same. But, I lack in words. you just wrote it beautifully!!!
Yes, she will be the answer to the sood family. It has to go that way. She/her family has suffered so much all bcoz of the soods now they are going to learn/get from her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujalamsmilee1014tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Abidah, beautiful post I loved it but if you read my other post and actually can you read what I wrote in my thougts post on the forum. I included some extra stuff please comment on it.
I feel that Viren loves Nivi but his Hatred for Sid is so deep rooted and from childhood which is taking over.
If you all go and read my post on the forum I added some things their which will show that Viren was ready to leave the Sood house several times that means he could get Nivi's love anyother way other than this MP thing and framing Sid but while he is here he is doing this to take revenge on Sid and also get his Wife's undivided Love and attention. He wants Nivi all to himself he wants to completely erase Sid from her mind and heart.
That is what I am feeling about it. It was never his intention to prove her pagal and all its his mom who used the opportunity.
So girls please check the thoughts I posted on the forum and comment.
Abidah once again wonderful post I loved what you wrote.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7sahujasimran728tamushianjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@ Navaz I like d the part below @bold in one of your earlier posts

Everyone is of the POV that Nivi is going to shattered, hurt, betrayed, broken down, she will loose all faith in love and men ! I disagree !! If I know my Nivi, she will be hurt, and she will be pissed off, but not at Viren !! She will be like a tigress protecting her cub ! She will question each and every member in the Sood house for what they did to her husband !! and then she will blast Viren but even that will reflect her love !! she will blast him for not confiding in her !! she will blast him for going about the things the wrong way !! but after all that she will love and care for him even more !! Because she will understand what hell he must have gone through that he had to resort to stalking to make her fall in love with him !!

You wrote this part very nicely. Yes, she won't leave him. She is his wife, she has the right to do things for him, take care of him. She will do it, emaerge as a strong perosn.

After reading all your posts I am getting back to my senses, the positive vibes. thanks you guys!
You all are awesome writers. I just love to come to this forum & read all your POVs. Even if I don't write anything, I just enjoy reading the posts & I keep pressing the 'like' button :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsahujamilee1014tamushiSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Abidah, beautiful post I loved it but if you read my other post and actually can you read what I wrote in my thougts post on the forum. I included some extra stuff please comment on it.
I feel that Viren loves Nivi but his Hatred for Sid is so deep rooted and from childhood which is taking over.
If you all go and read my post on the forum I added some things their which will show that Viren was ready to leave the Sood house several times that means he could get Nivi's love anyother way other than this MP thing and framing Sid but while he is here he is doing this to take revenge on Sid and also get his Wife's undivided Love and attention. He wants Nivi all to himself he wants to completely erase Sid from her mind and heart.
That is what I am feeling about it. It was never his intention to prove her pagal and all its his mom who used the opportunity.
So girls please check the thoughts I posted on the forum and comment.
Abidah once again wonderful post I loved what you wrote.

Thx for your comments and I'll get to your post as well... Sorry do not have much time always, so I try to keep my post short as much as possible... 

shubabegummilee1014gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Oh thank you girls you are making me overwhelmed. Sorry Navi for making you cry but I think its all tears of jOy.
I am not able to read what all you are writing as I am so busy wrting this stuff here and then on the forum (because I am changing some in between) so do check it their  and working by the time I come back you are filling 4 - 5 pages.

Thankyou all each and everyone of you for liking my posts and I do appreciate it.

And sorry if I am not answering to your posts but I am trying to catch up with all your posts.

sahujatamushixaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top