Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 30)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by xaviara

I'm doing okay sweetie, still a little shaken up and feeling very very protective about NivRen especially Viren Smile

I will write my analysis later on, it would more like few thoughts ! But like I said in Suchi's topic, I for one are loving the NivRen scenes even now !! I think I am the only one, bit its okay, I respect everyone's POV !! Smile

No sweetie your not the only one I still love to watch them together. I know BG music and his smirks sometimes get to my nerves but I still can't stop. Because as much as I enjoyed their romance, I still like now a days scenes too because we are looking at different Nivi and Viren what we used to see in earlier scenes. This also a phase of their relationship and I am enjoying it too. 

Me too enjoying nivren scenes

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Same here Enjoying NivRen scenes a lot despite his new role i still enjoy them just as much. x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Well it could also be that Nivi and VIren were close to each other as they were the same character wise and Sid due to jealousy created some misunderstanding in Nivi's mind against Viren so now Viren wants to take revenge for that,  remember Sid was not there when Viren was being sent away to the hostel,  may be he was guilty,  May be all the love that he had for Sid vanished and hatred took place,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Millie, I loved both of ur analysises today.They are brilliantClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
girls, i have posted a topic related to yesterday's episode - 3 key dialogues to Viren's behavior. Please comment

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushisimran728xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Girls Good Morning/Evening to you all. Anju, let me tell you beautiful introduction dear thanks for opening a new thread.

I am really sorry girls, I left like that yesterday I could not control myself I was crying for Nivi then for Viren and later I cried for myself remembering my mom. YOu see from childhood I had to face the same problem as Viren but my mother was there with me and she showed me what is right and what is wrong. All my mamas and aunts(my mothers sisters) used to compare me with my cousin sister telling me that she is beautiful, she works hard she is this and that and all I used to feel so degraded sometimes as a kid I used to hate her for being my sister. But my MOM bless her soul was always there for me, she used to show me my heart and tell me that you are just special as everyone. Everyone of us have their own qualities no body is perfect in this world, people who love you will see you for the person you are, you need not feel jealous for your sister because she has something you don't and you have something she doesn't. I as a kid doesn't want to talk to my mama's and aunts but my mom told me that is not correct, you have to respect your elders, if they do wrong its not necessary you do the same you have to show him you are different. So my mom gave me all the good values and build my character and I am me just because of my mom, and till today I love my sister just as I love myself and she loves me too. People who see us together always think that we are sisters not cousins. So my mom was there for me to not to go into that jealousy business. So it all depends on the guidance.
And coming back to the serial poor Viren did not have anyone to show him what is right or worng instead was just thrown into a hostel and so the distance between the brothers increased and it developed into a grudge or hatred. Elders say that Mother is the first guru for her child, she will teach him what is right and wrong, she will give him values which will develop further when he grows up to be an adult, but Viren never got that guidance, yes in the hostel teachers may taught him all that but still the way a mother can teach is different than what a paid teacher teaches. I don't know what CC taught him when she met him for holidays but whatever it is she did not teach him to differentiate between right or wrong. Right now I don't hold any hatred for Viren Yes, I am saying this because right now I don't even care if he genuinely loves Nivi or faking (But deep in my heart I do believe he loves Nivi a lot) but I am only waiting for Nivi to cure him of his hatred. She told him that he was her angel sent by God but no for me its her who is an angel sent by God for him.
So here it is yesterday night I cried buckets remembering my mom and went to bed as my husband was so worried why I was crying. While in bed I was suddenly thinking about Nivi and innocent pure hearted girl, and Viren in his pain and then his hatred self talk and you know what happened suddenly I visualized something the picture of BEAUTY & THE BEAST dancing in the ball room(I love this fairy tale so much, even at this age I watch it once in a month or so)

Yes, Beauty and the Beast our NivRen's story. At a young age a fairy cursed a prince to become a beast. His curse will break only and only with true love. So the beast waited all his life craving for that Love and looked every where for that love and who will love him a beast. So one day the beast saw an innocent girl who was ready to sacrifice her life for her family, she the beast thought will be the girl who will love him for what he is and break his curse for sure, she will give him the love he craved all his life. So he proposed to her and told her that she needs to live with him in his palace and he will make sure her family is safe. She agreed for what the beast said but at first she was repulsive towards the Beast but later the beast with his friendship changed her thinking. He made her laugh, smile, dance and he gave her gifts, laughed with her danced with her ate with her read stories wiht her,walked with her and made her feel like a princess. So the Beauty and the Beast became friends and the day was fast approaching for Beast and he had to ask Beauty to love him for what he is but always for him Beauty's wish and her happiness came first. So when Beauty asked him to see her family, he sent her away But Beauty could not live without her Beast and when she came to know that Cruel villagers are going to the palace tokill the her Beast, she became furious and came running to the palace to protect her Beast, to support her Beast, to save her Beast. When she came and saw that her beast was so crumpled, so devasted was nearly dying she could not hold what was in her heart, She always knew that her Beast wanted to hear her say those 3 Magic words and which were hidden deep down in her heart that yes, SHe Loved her Beast for the person he is. So she told the Beast that She loved him from her heart, she will Love him for eternity, She Loves him and only Him and noone else in this whole world, she cannot live without her beast and asked him and begged him to come back to her. As soon as the Beast heard those 3 Magic words which he was craving to hear all his life his curse Broke and so Emerged the Handsome Prince. Beauty was taken back, who was this guy what happened to her Beast and she looked everywhere for her Beast, then the Handsome Prince came forward and held her shoulders to look down at his Beauty the touch she knew that touch it was her Beast's touch but he was not her beast she looked up into the eyes of this Handsome Prince and knew the instant that those were her Beast's eyes, her Beast used to look at her the same way with so much Love, Passion, tendernes,Care, respect and she said you are my Beast and the Handsome Prince replied Yes, my Beauty I am your Prince and you are my Princess. He looked down at his Beauty's innocent,pure,Beautiful,Divine and Magical face yes, Magical she with her True love broke his curse and made him the real man again and he took her into his arms hugged her, kissed her and told her that you my Beauty are God send angel for Me to give the Love I craved for my entire life and made me see the real human in me. Thank you for coming into my life and sharing your Love. Atlast the Beauty was where she belonged in the arms of her Handsome Prince who she always dreamed of who loved her more than his life and made her feel like his princess and the Handsome prince was where he should be holding his Beauty with all his heart and thanking the Gods in Heaven for sending his Beauty to him atlast.
The people who cared and loved them shared their happiness, so the Beauty and the Handsome Prince vowed infornt of them that they will Love and Cherish eachother together for ever and ever until eternity.
So my friends what do you think isn't out Handsome Prince Viren who got cursed and craving for Love as Beast does have a chance with his Beauty and innocent,pure hearted girl she definitely will break his curse and his hatred and bring out the real Handsome Prince the human he is with her One True love.
I will be waiting for that day whenever it is to see how my innocent & pure Nivi will bring out the real handsome Viren out of the Beast he is now and will cherish their Love until eternity along with them or rather watching them.

Sorry for the long post but I had to tell you what I feel about NivRen.
Waiting for your comments

Thank you Milee, from the bottom of my heart ! You have done something which I wanted to since last night but did not know how to explain !! I did not know how to explain why I still love and cherish the NivRen scenes still !! And you have given a perfect example !! *hugs* Thank you so much !! *hugs*

I don't have any doubts that Viren loves Nivi, but I do have doubts if he even realizes this fact or not ? Because with his childhood and past, maybe he thinks he is incapable of love ! and like you said, at this point it does not matter that he loves her or not, the main thing is how Nivi deals with Viren when she finds out the truth !!

Everyone is of the POV that Nivi is going to shattered, hurt, betrayed, broken down, she will loose all faith in love and men ! I disagree !! If I know my Nivi, she will be hurt, and she will be pissed off, but not at Viren !! She will be like a tigress protecting her cub ! She will question each and every member in the Sood house for what they did to her husband !! and then she will blast Viren but even that will reflect her love !! she will blast him for not confiding in her !! she will blast him for going about the things the wrong way !! but after all that she will love and care for him even more !! Because she will understand what hell he must have gone through that he had to resort to stalking to make her fall in love with him !!

If we think about it, how much did he suffer, that the only way he thought Nivi will ever love HIM and would be emotionally dependent on him if he scared her, and then become her support !! He did all this because he thought no one could love him for himself, especially the girl who loved Sid !! If gis family could not love him, like they did Sid, how could a girl, to whom he is just a stranger, would ever love him !! Cry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7nutsMonuKaKinshukRani2011lamsmilee1014tamushisimran728gmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRudiyaloveskinny

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey all my dear girls, a sincere request to my friends here. Please don't take any offence with this post but I just wanted to let you know that lets keep this thread to only and only to discuss NivRen and their story, how you want it to move forward. You can discuss about the episode and what you feel about other characters and what's your take on the story but please a sincere request don't write anything other than that. If you need to share some jokes or something personal or other things which are not related to NivREn please use the CC chat club which Navi created for us. Here is the link for the chat club.

If at all CT's, Kinshuk or anyone from the Production comes online I want them to see what we want from our NivREn, what we really think about their story. Please forgive me for writing this but I know you all will understand what I am trying to say as we all are matured adults. Thank you very much. Sorry in advance if I hurt anybody's feelings.

Thanks Milee for this post as it was really needed !! The CT's do come to this post, so does Kinshuk, he confirmed this in his interview and also mentioned that the CT's takes ideas for current and future tracks form the discussions of intellectual viewers, so if they come online and check this thread, they should find only our thoughts, POV's and analysis !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7milee1014simran728

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Girls please check out something I posted on the forum about Beauty and the Beast I wrote here earlier and I am jgoing to do the same with my other post what I worte here and please check it out in the forum and comment on it. Thank you.
I am sorry I am disappearing quite a lot but I am putting my thoughts together while typing and working too so please sorry about that.
Thanks you all for comments we need to stick together and be strong and fight this out with strogn will and yes our Beast who is actually a handsome prince will emrege out and you will fall head over heels for him again because remember Beast or a Handsome prince we love them both the same.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7Rani2011simran728anjubalaxaviara

Go to top