Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 28)

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Anju.. Thanks for the new thread dear.. :) nice intro... Smile

Am seriously confused what this guy is really up to? Still i feel he loves Nivi... He didnt want to harm or hurt her... really feeling bad for Nivi... Poor girl she is taking initiatives to know him better, get closer to him... And i dont want her to lose trust again on someone whom she really cares for....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

[He meant the precap scene, he is not planning to hurt her or harm her, he just wanted to plant another evidence to frame Sid so it pushes Nivi to question and blame Sid for all the stalking incidents,.

I think u r right,  he just wants Nivi to question Sid,  I dnt think he hates her,  I feel she is the only person whom he considers his own,  may be thats why he is doing all this to make her aloof from everyone and get close only to him,, May be after he is successful in achieving his goal he will take Nivi and leave the place and start his life with her, His aim is to prove Sid guilty in front of everyone and as per the SBS article that  will happen this week,  so lets see wat happens,  Sometimes I think if he had hatred for Nivi and her family He would have never paid the hospital bills for NT dadi as Keshav stopped him from giving the money he would have also kept quiet and watched the fun but he did not do that,  He could not see Nivi in pain so he did everything possible to make her happy, 
[/QUOTE]

Nivi is everything which he has longed for in life ! Because she gives him everything which he has longed and yearned for all his life ! Love, support, security, care, attention !! He loves everything she does, even when she accuses him, he loves it, even when she scolds him, he loves it, even when she questions him, he loves it ! why ? because all these things he never get to experience from his family !! a parents scolding is as essential for a development of a child as their love !! So when he is with Nivi, she helps him relive his childhood which he never had and basks in her love, till his hatred of Sid take sover his love for Nivi !!

Because his hatred, his pain, his vengance is something he grew up with, who has been his only companion his entire life, that is why he has not confided in Nivi as yet, because although he loves Nivi, there is not garantee that she won't leave him later on, but his hatred, pain, misery, insecurities and fear will always be there for him ! That is why they take over him and his love for Nivi !! His love for Nivi will only win and take over his hatred, when Nivi loves and trusts him completely, when he knows whatever happens she will never leave him !! He is still not sure of that, because Nivi has not become completely his !

Edited by xaviara - 25 January 2011 at 11:01am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7nutssahujashana_83Rani2011tamushigmann2010Scintillatingashred12Suchi-

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

[He meant the precap scene, he is not planning to hurt her or harm her, he just wanted to plant another evidence to frame Sid so it pushes Nivi to question and blame Sid for all the stalking incidents,.

I think u r right,  he just wants Nivi to question Sid,  I dnt think he hates her,  I feel she is the only person whom he considers his own,  may be thats why he is doing all this to make her aloof from everyone and get close only to him,, May be after he is successful in achieving his goal he will take Nivi and leave the place and start his life with her, His aim is to prove Sid guilty in front of everyone and as per the SBS article that  will happen this week,  so lets see wat happens,  Sometimes I think if he had hatred for Nivi and her family He would have never paid the hospital bills for NT dadi as Keshav stopped him from giving the money he would have also kept quiet and watched the fun but he did not do that,  He could not see Nivi in pain so he did everything possible to make her happy, 

Nivi is everything which he has longed for in life ! Because she gives him everything which he has longed and yearned for all his life ! Love, support, security, care, attention !! He loves everything she does, even when she accuses him, he loves it, even when she scolds him, he loves it, even when she questions him, he loves it ! why ? because all these things he never get to experience from his family !! a parents scolding is as essential for a development of a child as their love !!
[/QUOTE]

Great points i agree Nivi is everything he needs and she understands him and is trying to understand him more i'm sure he can't hate her. He does care for her. x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingxaviara

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Even I feel that he loves Nivi,  and when she was hit on the head by the other masked Stalker he was really sad and guilty,  Many had mentioned that at that time he was not shown as the stalker,  but before this incident we could see his expressions changed and turned evil, so he could also do the same here as Nivi was not awake to see him,  and also it after he made sure that Nivi is alright he went to his room,  he could do that even when Nivi was unconscious.  He is not faking his love for Nivi its just he wants Nivi to question Sid and may be to even Hate him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011tamushiScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Something I can't understand in the episode it is said that Viren was a bookworm and very shy type,  then when a person is a bookworm is is suppose to be studious and knowledgeable  then how come he got less marks in exams and for this reason he was sent away to Hostel, this does not look normal to me,  BS could be so cruel that he sent away Viren and kept sid with him,  Grandchildren should be equal in their grandparents eyes then why this partiality,  this shows that neither BS is not so doodh ka dhoola .

I have mentioned this in Suchi's post too ! how come a bookworm got a bad report card, especially when he was such a shy kid ? Cildren who has a habbit of reading from an early age, always have very high IQ, so how come Viren got bad marks ??? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingdiyaloveskinnySuchi-

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I am sad because the picnic will not happen as planned by Nivi ...and am amazed by Viren's mind as to how he thinks of so much and how much hatred he has towards Sid ...I mean slowly it is definitely clear to me that Viren is behind everything otherwise he woudnt have kept the rope there .. I just hope and pray that CTs dont destroy the love between Viren and Nivi ... I am really scared about that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

I am sad because the picnic will not happen as planned by Nivi ...and am amazed by Viren's mind as to how he thinks of so much and how much hatred he has towards Sid ...I mean slowly it is definitely clear to me that Viren is behind everything otherwise he woudnt have kept the rope there .. I just hope and pray that CTs dont destroy the love between Viren and Nivi ... I am really scared about that

Aww don't worry sweety it will be okay, the CTs can't destroy NivRen the show is alive because of them so i'm sure they won't ruin the couple. don't be upset Smile x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsScintillating

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@Milee... awesome post.... beautifully said.... i completely agree with u dear....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Go to top