Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 26)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

ok what ever.. every day new bakwas
I am done with this show I will be back after 2 months or something when everything is settled

Suchi, tell me about it. I really felt bad for him yesterday but now today, he is being such a jerk once again. I can't believe he thought about making Nivi worry in his mind. Seriously!! Angry What does that mean??

He meant the precap scene, he is not planning to hurt her or harm her, he just wanted to plant another evidence to frame Sid so it pushes Nivi to question and blame Sid for all the stalking incidents,.

Hey Navz! Hug How are you, dear? So good to see you online! Smile  Yes, I agree with you. I am okay now. It's just that it sounded real bad if you only go by the written update but after watching the episode, I am fine. Actually I still feel the NivRen magic to be honest with you, its just that this pain/hurt of Viren's is so much a part of him now since he has lived with it his whole life, that he cannot just let go and not think about it at all just because he has now found someone who loves him.

Edited by Excruciating - 25 January 2011 at 10:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728tamushizarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hi Sonia loved ur take on the episode. Yaar as the episodes passing by lot of epople r not writing there analysis anymore. By the way lot of girls seems to missing today where is everybody

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujatamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Something I can't understand in the episode it is said that Viren was a bookworm and very shy type,  then when a person is a bookworm is is suppose to be studious and knowledgeable  then how come he got less marks in exams and for this reason he was sent away to Hostel, this does not look normal to me,  BS could be so cruel that he sent away Viren and kept sid with him,  Grandchildren should be equal in their grandparents eyes then why this partiality,  this shows that neither BS is not so doodh ka dhoola .

I think Viren is creative type, he may be he was more interested in books which were not related to his school course.Me too loved reading literature when I was a kid and get scolding frequently for that as my mom would ask me me to spend that time on course books.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

where is Mahi , I didn't see her since long time?
Hey Sauji! Hug How are you sweets? Yes, Mahi didn't come online at all yesterday. I believe she is real busy with her school since it began from last week. Right now she won't be online anyways.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tamushi

where is Mahi , I didn't see her since long time?
Hey Sauji! Hug How are you sweets? Yes, Mahi didn't come online at all yesterday. I believe she is real busy with her school since it began from last week. Right now she won't be online anyways.

Hi Payal, I am fineHug

I thought so too, but she still managed to come for few mins.May be later when her classes are over.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

ok what ever.. every day new bakwas
I am done with this show I will be back after 2 months or something when everything is settled

Suchi, tell me about it. I really felt bad for him yesterday but now today, he is being such a jerk once again. I can't believe he thought about making Nivi worry in his mind. Seriously!! Angry What does that mean??

He meant the precap scene, he is not planning to hurt her or harm her, he just wanted to plant another evidence to frame Sid so it pushes Nivi to question and blame Sid for all the stalking incidents,.

Yap, me say the same too :) He was happy regarding Nivi's planning and enjoyed, but then once again, he saw the oppurtunity to take play his game against Sid and acted on it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesihutamushiScintillatingxaviara

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I feel if he is surely doing wrong if ever he is the Stalker,  but then after each and every incident he comes and consoles Nivi, His aim is to destroy sid(as per his statement and the HM resort) but he knows that he will always take care of a scared Nivi and she will turn back normal and if ever she gets to know his reality he will win her back with his love. He is just trying to win her completely so that she is blinded in love with him,  He is just blinded with revenge with Sid thats why he is not realising he is doing wrong with Nivi ,  but Nivi the kind hearted she is will forgive him and stand by him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushi

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Also can i just mention Viren was looking SUPER sexy again and omg the way he suddenly changes his one is mind blowing x 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

Go to top