NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Navaz I like d the part below @bold in one of your earlier posts

Everyone is of the POV that Nivi is going to shattered, hurt, betrayed, broken down, she will loose all faith in love and men ! I disagree !! If I know my Nivi, she will be hurt, and she will be pissed off, but not at Viren !! She will be like a tigress protecting her cub ! She will question each and every member in the Sood house for what they did to her husband !! and then she will blast Viren but even that will reflect her love !! she will blast him for not confiding in her !! she will blast him for going about the things the wrong way !! but after all that she will love and care for him even more !! Because she will understand what hell he must have gone through that he had to resort to stalking to make her fall in love with him !!

You wrote this part very nicely. Yes, she won't leave him. She is his wife, she has the right to do things for him, take care of him. She will do it, emaerge as a strong perosn.

After reading all your posts I am getting back to my senses, the positive vibes. thanks you guys!
You all are awesome writers. I just love to come to this forum & read all your POVs. Even if I don't write anything, I just enjoy reading the posts & I keep pressing the 'like' button :)
Originally posted by milee1014

Abidah, beautiful post I loved it but if you read my other post and actually can you read what I wrote in my thougts post on the forum. I included some extra stuff please comment on it.
I feel that Viren loves Nivi but his Hatred for Sid is so deep rooted and from childhood which is taking over.
If you all go and read my post on the forum I added some things their which will show that Viren was ready to leave the Sood house several times that means he could get Nivi's love anyother way other than this MP thing and framing Sid but while he is here he is doing this to take revenge on Sid and also get his Wife's undivided Love and attention. He wants Nivi all to himself he wants to completely erase Sid from her mind and heart.
That is what I am feeling about it. It was never his intention to prove her pagal and all its his mom who used the opportunity.
So girls please check the thoughts I posted on the forum and comment.
Abidah once again wonderful post I loved what you wrote.

Thx for your comments and I'll get to your post as well... Sorry do not have much time always, so I try to keep my post short as much as possible... 
Oh thank you girls you are making me overwhelmed. Sorry Navi for making you cry but I think its all tears of jOy.
I am not able to read what all you are writing as I am so busy wrting this stuff here and then on the forum (because I am changing some in between) so do check it their  and working by the time I come back you are filling 4 - 5 pages.

Thankyou all each and everyone of you for liking my posts and I do appreciate it.

And sorry if I am not answering to your posts but I am trying to catch up with all your posts.
Wow Milee after reading ur take on Nivren I'm speechless rite now. Yaar refrring them with beauty and the beast wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yaar amazing and so true and agree with you 1000% that Nivi is the beauty that will break the curse of hatred in Viren's life with her love, attention and utmost care and we saw the glimpse of it tonite coz yesterday at the DT when all the conversation was happening regarding sending Viren to boarding school she was just quiet listening to it all confused and probably understanding Viren's reaction that he was not happy so what she does today as soon as she gets up that she wants to spend the day with her husband and want to know him.
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Wow Milee after reading ur take on Nivren I'm speechless rite now. Yaar refrring them with beauty and the beast wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yaar amazing and so true and agree with you 1000% that Nivi is the beauty that will break the curse of hatred in Viren's life with her love, attention and utmost care and we saw the glimpse of it tonite coz yesterday at the DT when all the conversation was happening regarding sending Viren to boarding school she was just quiet listening to it all confused and probably understanding Viren's reaction that he was not happy so what she does today as soon as she gets up that she wants to spend the day with her husband and want to know him.
Thanks Zarmeen, and Please check two of my posts on the thread I opened and comment on it. There I wrote some extra stuff.
Originally posted by milee1014

😆 No problem dear, and did you check my other post today not the beauty and beast one the other one with my thoughts. I am going to put it on the forum so do comment. I am requesting you all my friends to comment. And Navi if I can ask you a request could you please send these two post if editing require do it and send it to Kinshuk and Rajanji. I want them to read what we are thinking, I know they will come here but I want to see my beast emerge out as a handsome prince. I love my beast the same as I love my handsome prince.😆

Sweetie comment on your beauty and the beast post, both here and in the topic you have opened ! and I'm going to send your post to kinshuk and Rajan ji right now !! 😊
Originally posted by xaviara

Sweetie comment on your beauty and the beast post, both here and in the topic you have opened ! and I'm going to send your post to kinshuk and Rajan ji right now !! 😊
Oh thanks dear you are a sweetheart *hugs*
Oh and I have to go and read what Anju and Suchi wrote on their posts and comment on it but I did write something on my thoughts post go ahead and check it when you have time.
No one has missed Mahi... how nice ðŸ˜­

But anyways, due to classes the past few days, 
I have been unable to watch yesterday's and today's episode..
so I ask someone please update me.
And tell me the key points,
and whether it is watchable or not.

And grrr... no one missed me.
Hi Mahi, missed u lots & ur theories too...

for today's epi., please refer pages 16, 17 & 18. Ashly had written brief update. in the same pages someone has given the links to today's epi. as well. hope this helps!
As i am not so good in writing, thought , I will share these things (something is better than nothing, right? 😊)
Originally posted by mahix3

No one has missed Mahi... how nice ðŸ˜­

But anyways, due to classes the past few days, 
I have been unable to watch yesterday's and today's episode..
so I ask someone please update me.
And tell me the key points,
and whether it is watchable or not.

And grrr... no one missed me.

You are missed and so is Faiza :) How goes? Do watch them...