Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 25)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
hello everyone.

Milee are you there sweetie, am waiting for your thoughts ??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

ok what ever.. every day new bakwas
I am done with this show I will be back after 2 months or something when everything is settled

Suchi, tell me about it. I really felt bad for him yesterday but now today, he is being such a jerk once again. I can't believe he thought about making Nivi worry in his mind. Seriously!! Angry What does that mean??

He meant the precap scene, he is not planning to hurt her or harm her, he just wanted to plant another evidence to frame Sid so it pushes Nivi to question and blame Sid for all the stalking incidents,.

But all his promises to make her smile are so fake now and when she is looking happy he want her to become worried again but in a sense he is teaching her to become strong in a very harsh way which he learned in his hostel life and exposing Nivi to such harsh realities of life. He was never learned to be loved or love anyone so he has become hate personified so he even not love Nivi.

Nivi has too teach him in loving way by exposing him to soft realities of life which is full of love and care. But still after teaching him all this she really need to show him  his place.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728tamushiScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoAlphabet26

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
where is Mahi , I didn't see her since long time?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Something I can't understand in the episode it is said that Viren was a bookworm and very shy type,  then when a person is a bookworm is is suppose to be studious and knowledgeable  then how come he got less marks in exams and for this reason he was sent away to Hostel, this does not look normal to me,  BS could be so cruel that he sent away Viren and kept sid with him,  Grandchildren should be equal in their grandparents eyes then why this partiality,  this shows that neither BS is not so doodh ka dhoola .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010VirMan_ArShizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello everyone.

Milee are you there sweetie, am waiting for your thoughts ??

Hi Navz,  Hug how r u now sweetie? I was ok yesterday but today I am not. I am just trying to tell myself that it's just a show. Oh well it happens when we get too attached to characters.

Did you write your analysis? 

Edited by gmann2010 - 25 January 2011 at 10:11am

tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

But all his promises to make her smile are so fake now and when she is looking happy he want her to become worried again but in a sense he is teaching her to become strong in a very harsh way which he learned in his hostel life and exposing Nivi to such harsh realities of life. He was never learned to be loved or love anyone so he has become hate personified so he even not love Nivi.

Nivi has too teach him in loving way by exposing him to soft realities of life which is full of love and care. But still after teaching him all this she really need to show him  his place.

Hi Rach Hug how r u sweetie? Well in his twisted ways he is still helping her grow. But I am really hoping for what you wrote @Bold

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

[He meant the precap scene, he is not planning to hurt her or harm her, he just wanted to plant another evidence to frame Sid so it pushes Nivi to question and blame Sid for all the stalking incidents,.

I think u r right,  he just wants Nivi to question Sid,  I dnt think he hates her,  I feel she is the only person whom he considers his own,  may be thats why he is doing all this to make her aloof from everyone and get close only to him,, May be after he is successful in achieving his goal he will take Nivi and leave the place and start his life with her, His aim is to prove Sid guilty in front of everyone and as per the SBS article that  will happen this week,  so lets see wat happens,  Sometimes I think if he had hatred for Nivi and her family He would have never paid the hospital bills for NT dadi as Keshav stopped him from giving the money he would have also kept quiet and watched the fun but he did not do that,  He could not see Nivi in pain so he did everything possible to make her happy, 
[/QUOTE]

I think your right, i don't think Viren hates Nivi and i also think your right about him considering Nivi as his own. Smile x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hi Rach Hug how r u sweetie? Well in his twisted ways he is still helping her grow. But I am really hoping for what you wrote @Bold
Hello Rach and Ketty. U know what she will and she will be the only one in the world that he will opne up and will tell all his problems

Shayafansimran728gmann2010diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top