Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 24)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
ok dears...jumping out....
gud nite/gud evening dears...Hug
c u soon...tc...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I will say my byes for today. I'm very sad for Nivi today. Don't want to think abt this show fr today.
Bye my sweethearts !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Bye and goodnight Vids and AshlyHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Good morning girls how are you after watching the episode I have few fundamental questions.
  1. Why he was sent to school just because of marks or something else happened
  2. Vandana said today he was shy and bookworm and idolize Sid so even if he doesn't get good marks what was the need of sending him away.
  3. According to VD he was bookworm and shy but BS said he was naughty both thing doesn't match up either the time they are talking is different but VD said he came home after many years so time can't be different.
  4.  Hatred can be clearly seen towards JAAL and Sid but he doesn't even seems to like BS, VD and Nivi too and not even himself here also big contrast when he entered the show he was shown to be obsessed with his dadaji as he was literally crying through hospital window, he remembering DS only when alone he was shown to have KC dream sequence too.
  5. But admist of all what is Sid's fault why everyone will blame Sid if for that incident anyone should be blamed than he is BS only I can understand Viren hatred and blaming Sid but I can't understand family's blaming Sid.
PS: In all these serious points Viren was looking dashing in his outfit and moreover if you notice both Sid and Viren were wearing same color dress Sid shirt was clearly matching Viren's jacket and Sid's Coat was clearly matching Viren T-shirt.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08Shayafanlamstamushisimran728ScintillatingAlphabet26diyaloveskinny

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
BS was damn partial. it cant be for marks, i hav a doubt!!!!!!!!
did JAAL plan to kill dadaji but sid's dad came in middle and died or something like that !!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

ok what ever.. every day new bakwas
I am done with this show I will be back after 2 months or something when everything is settled

Suchi, tell me about it. I really felt bad for him yesterday but now today, he is being such a jerk once again. I can't believe he thought about making Nivi worry in his mind. Seriously!! Angry What does that mean??

He meant the precap scene, he is not planning to hurt her or harm her, he just wanted to plant another evidence to frame Sid so it pushes Nivi to question and blame Sid for all the stalking incidents,.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83simran728ShayafansihutamushizarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRudiyaloveskinny

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I am sorry today Viren is also in my worst book ok earlier I used to feel bad about BS but today I even can't do that whole sood house his full of grey characters.
Both Sid and Viren are BS grandson both got his ideals only of making wrong judgment and remain silent when needed to speak.
Now I really want Nivi to lash out complete Sood family including Viren for breaking her trust and she is starting from Sid and next JAAL, YD and then Viren he should be lashed very badly for breaking her trust because whatever problems he had with his family but not with Nivi why to use her in his mission. There can't be any reason for using Nivi against Sid.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728zarmeeno

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
[He meant the precap scene, he is not planning to hurt her or harm her, he just wanted to plant another evidence to frame Sid so it pushes Nivi to question and blame Sid for all the stalking incidents,.
[/QUOTE]

I think u r right,  he just wants Nivi to question Sid,  I dnt think he hates her,  I feel she is the only person whom he considers his own,  may be thats why he is doing all this to make her aloof from everyone and get close only to him,, May be after he is successful in achieving his goal he will take Nivi and leave the place and start his life with her, His aim is to prove Sid guilty in front of everyone and as per the SBS article that  will happen this week,  so lets see wat happens,  Sometimes I think if he had hatred for Nivi and her family He would have never paid the hospital bills for NT dadi as Keshav stopped him from giving the money he would have also kept quiet and watched the fun but he did not do that,  He could not see Nivi in pain so he did everything possible to make her happy, 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafantamushilamssihuzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Go to top