Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 23)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Snehupie, I have one thing to say, you can vent and share your concerns about NivRen all you want here with all of us on this thread but you are not allowed to go back to being a silent reader again. Nope, not happening. And, I know it might seem that way from today's episode because at first even I felt that way but there is no doubt in my mind that he loves Nivedita. But the trouble here is that this hurt/pain of Viren's is so deep-rooted (and he blames Sid for that) that even if everything is going right in his life and he is being loved and adored by someone so much, he just can't let go of this so called revenge. I think it has consumed him his entire life, this is not something he is going to forget about and let go that easily.

Edited by Excruciating - 25 January 2011 at 9:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutslamstamushivids08Shayafanzarmeeno

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Good morning/evening everyone. Here are my POV for todays episode...

The episode starts with Nivi trying to apply medicine on Virens wound, when he gets up and Nivi falls slightly on the table and Virens attitude cup falls. Is this just coincidence or an indication of the beginning of something new. Is it an indication that Nivi will be the one who will bring Viren's attitude and revengeful scheme to an end? If you notice, the cup doesnot break. Its not bad to have attitude, but only for positive reasons. Viren has been careless lately...which will soon result in Nivi knowing his truth...

When Vd talks to Sid abt Viren's childhood, she was reading his letters he sent to her. Was she the only one whom Viren used to write? Is that the reason you can see a very different behaviour from him for his tayaji? He was shy and silent , just engrossed in his toys and books....isn't that something similar to what our nivi used to be in childhood?  He always wanted to be like Sid , he always looked upon Sid, resulting in an incident that broke his trust. Something similar to what happened to Nivi. Nivi always looked upon Sid, resulting in him breaking her trust again. One thing for sure we can say is that BS was the main reason Viren was sent to boarding. So, was that hatred evident enough when he switched his dadaji's medicine. Is he really trying to hurt Sid or by hurting Sid , is he trying to hurt his dadaji? How can a grandparent be so indifferent to one child and not to another? Were there more reasons to this decision being made by BS?

As a result of all this, Chanchal became cruel specially towards VD and Sid. Why not? If your son is sent to hostel, just bec he is not as good as his cousin, I would not blame Chanchal for the way she is today. She left no stone unturned to make sure that Sid biggest happiness Nivi, was taken away from him forever.

Nivi has realised that Viren is in pain, not physical, but mental. He had mentioned to her before abt not being in any of the family photos, and now it is more evident to her after the dining table conversation. She wants to understand him. She wants to know the way he thinks, his likes, dislikes, his pain...Not only is she ready to commit herself to this marriage, but she also realises that he is eager to be loved. He never forgets anything..... so she wants to find out everything abt him..to be able to cure him. Is this an indication, that once the truth is revealed infront of Nivi, Nivi will understand Viren's problem and will support him to come out of this phase to be able to start afresh?

Nt is almost there to forgive keshav.... will keshav forgive Nivi and Viren? When Nivi mentioned to BS that she is taking Viren to their childhood places , BS was silent.... wht is it that they are hiding? Why didnt Viren come back home in his holidays? Was it bec of Sid or BS or both? Who would like to come back to a place where you are constantly compared with your cousins and not allowed to be yourself...not appreciated for being yourself?

When Viren said today to Nivi had I known that you would be my soulmate, I would have never gone from here...what did he mean...he was shy like nivi in childhood... did he long for a companion then...did he want nivi to be his friend... both had one thing in common..SID...both looked upon him ...but both of their trusts got shattered. Now when I think abt the SBs segment yesterday, I think again..what they meant by Viren's truth will be known to everyone and Sid will be balmed for all this... its not the truth of Viren being the stalker that will be revealed right now... its the truth of why Viren is upto this revenge... is what will be revealed..and Sid will be blamed for this... for the way Viren has now become...and also stalking nivi..as set by Viren.

Sorry for the long post guys... but definetly I can see today, that the revenge thing has taken onto Viren so much, that he doesnot want to leave any chance of convincing nivi against sid.... to an extent that he is also not able to appreciate her sincere efforts of her starting to care abt him and understand him...

sonia

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsasyadadashana_83Rani2011simran728vids08Shayafantamushilamssihugmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoFrozenRainAlphabet26ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

u know today's niv-ren scene reminded me of my current situation...

my hubby has lived since d age of abt 12  away fm home n now he is silent type n not ready to open up...which is causing me lot of tensions n emotional breakdowns as i like to 've lots of conversations n i feel unable to 've a proper connection...without which i cannot move forward in our relation...

sorry 4 d personal post but cudnt help seeing d similarity...
Hey Ashly

Don't worry! Give him time, we are women. God has given us lots of patience. I too had very big communication problems with my hubby in initial days. We both are from very different backgrounds and would not connect, but touchwood we have come a very long way.  Thats the magic of marriage, its like wine, the older it gets the more it is enjoyable, Flavours of love, understanding, respect and just being there for each other makes it the best relationship human kind can have!
Luv

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83nutslamssihusimran728ShayafantamushiScintillatingzarmeenoashred12Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

sanju...i think he dont want to prove nivi mad...he wants to prove dat sid wants to prove nivi mad...
yeah but u know how u said the MP thing again, after mentioning that viren said "I'll do what i always did."
So i was like okay so he was the one stalking her. so i assumed that he was the stalker trying to prove nivi mad.
but in a way t was viren who did all this so he could prove nivi mad and then later on convince her to believe that sid is behind all this.

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
After watching the episodes online I feel that he does love Nivi a lot,  but he just wants her to hate Sid,  he knows that Sid and Nivi did love  each other in the past so he wants Nivi to doubt him and hate him so that Sid also feels how is to feel when someone u love and trust breaks ur trust,  Of course may be its just a misunderstanding from Viren's side thanks to his Evil parents,  Am very much sure that he does love Nivi, in a way he also wants Sid out of Nivi's mind and also Nivi out of Sid's mind,  so that Nivi remains for Viren whole life and does not get Sid in her thoughts at all,  may be he also wants that Nivi removes Sid completely from her mind and accept Viren with all her heart and soul,

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83simran728tamushivids08Shayafanlamszarmeenogmann2010VirMan_ArShiScintillatingAlphabet26ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I dared to watch today's episode.
I agree with sneha, it looks like he is jealous of Sid. what I think is he actually super mad at dadaji for sending him away. he wants to delete Sid'd name from dadaji's good book by showing he is the stalker. it's an indirect hit to dadaji to show how his 'parwarish' is...
whatever the difficulties he had gone through in his childhood, it's not nice to be evil. He seem eveil to me from today's activities. What did Nivi do to him?? Well, once Nivi comes to know his eveil side, she will get back to him, i damn want her to do that.
I also think that Keshav is going to change. Dadi is teaching him his lessons. if Nivi tries to come out that jungle once she realizes the truth abt Viren, she will have her dadi by her side.

I will try to watch this show as long as I can. this is about Nivi's story how she becomes 'woman of a substance' She has to grow even stronger. let's see what is in stroe for us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiShayafanvids08zarmeenoashred12Alphabet26Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Snehupie, I have one thing to say, you can vent and share your concerns about NivRen all you want here with all of us on this thread but you are not allowed to go back to being a silent reader again. Nope, not happening. And, I know it might seem that way from today's episode because at first even I felt that way but there is no doubt in my mind that he loves Nivedita. But the trouble here is that this hurt/pain of Viren's is so deep-rooted (and he blames Sid for that) that even if everything is going right in his life and he is being loved and adored by someone so much, he just can't let go of this so called revenge. I think it has consumed him his entire life, this is not something he is going to forget about and let go that easily.

Hey Payal janu Hug You have no idea what i was going through when i wrote that. I was and am almost in tears. I know its just a soap but like i have said repeatedly they have become real life people to me... and since the day its been exposed that Viren is the stalker, he has always been shown to self talk about hatred and nothing about Love.. Y are the CT's doing it yaar. they r making people run away from the serial...Cry  I did not want to badmouth any character and hence thought of becoming a silent reader janu...

And Suchi inorder to catch up with the posts i thought i will read the posts and come back to your link but completely forgot about it . Thanks for reminding janu. am going to read that...Hug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83simran728vids08tamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
thanx zarmeen n vidya...

tamushivids08ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top