Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 21)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

i still think he loves her....
in today's scene, nivi siad she is not going alone, his face changed n he jumped out to her n said tell me d name i'm going to break his bones. den nivi said i'm going with my hubby dont u dare touch him. he was enjoying all dis. n also wen he gave excuses for not getting ready soon, nivi said she has taken care of all, listing out each item , he was very impressed.

its just dat his hatred is so deep-rooted dat he cant think of his love wen he gets any chance to make his plan work.
I agree with you Ashly, I still think he loves her but his mind is clouded with revenge and he couldn't think anything other than that. How could he miss a chance like that when it was presented to him, he didn't have to work for it. Worse part is he doesn't want Nivi to know him. I didn't like that. I don't know what other way that poor girl is going to find out what type of demons resides in her husband's brain. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sihutamushiShayafanlamssimran728Scintillatingashred12

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Thanks ashly. love u fr doing this for us.Hug Thanks Viren sood to give me such a splitting headache.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12Alphabet26

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hi All
Ashley - thanks for updates
Sanju - thanks for links

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

u know today's niv-ren scene reminded me of my current situation...

my hubby has lived since d age of abt 12  away fm home n now he is silent type n not ready to open up...which is causing me lot of tensions n emotional breakdowns as i like to 've lots of conversations n i feel unable to 've a proper connection...without which i cannot move forward in our relation...

sorry 4 d personal post but cudnt help seeing d similarity...

lamsvids08Shayafantamushigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Okay Girls i am sick of the current track. Am really hating it.. And now i dont care if Viren loves Nivi or not. Am waiting for everything to be cleared and want to see Nivi bash him physically.

God till today morning we had sympathy on him coz we thought no one ever visited him or cared for him in the hostel... but its a different story he never came back and his parents visited him....

God he is not psycho but evil just like his parents...Angry  I think i will slowly go back to being a silent reader coz whatever u think and write nothing actually happens that way...

And he is obssessive about Sid and not Nivi. Had he been obsessed with Nivi, he would have used Nivi's move and initiative to take their relationship ahead and not spoil it himself...Angry

I am really AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry watching today's episode and Viren is slipping down with each episode in my eyes....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728tamushigmann2010Scintillatingashred12

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

i still think he loves her....
in today's scene, nivi siad she is not going alone, his face changed n he jumped out to her n said tell me d name i'm going to break his bones. den nivi said i'm going with my hubby dont u dare touch him. he was enjoying all dis. n also wen he gave excuses for not getting ready soon, nivi said she has taken care of all, listing out each item , he was very impressed.

its just dat his hatred is so deep-rooted dat he cant think of his love wen he gets any chance to make his plan work.
I agree with you Ashly, I still think he loves her but his mind is clouded with revenge and he couldn't think anything other than that. How could he miss a chance like that when it was presented to him, he didn't have to work for it. Worse part is he doesn't want Nivi to know him. I didn't like that. I don't know what other way that poor girl is going to find out what type of demons resides in her husband's brain. 
Ok guys I have a different take on this episode as I watched it with an open mind and I have to agree with Ash and Ketty over here that he does love her but hishatred towards S. is more than his love but I have to c what he thinks when Nivi is away from him does he miss her. But honestly I'm enjoying current track atleast the things have started moving.

nirjuusimran728Shayafantamushigmann2010Scintillatingashred12

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

u know today's niv-ren scene reminded me of my current situation...

my hubby has lived since d age of abt 12  away fm home n now he is silent type n not ready to open up...which is causing me lot of tensions n emotional breakdowns as i like to 've lots of conversations n i feel unable to 've a proper connection...without which i cannot move forward in our relation...

sorry 4 d personal post but cudnt help seeing d similarity...

Hey Ashly janu. we understand how u must be feeling. In any relationship it is very important to know the other person and its more so in case of marital relationship... give him time, and u take initiative, i am sure he will change janu Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
thanx dears....

ya zarmeen...it looks like things r moving in speed now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanzarmeeno

Go to top