Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 18)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
still prepared to beat viren all thru shimla..

part3-
viren goes out to take bike n nivi to give bs med.
she says i'm going out with viren to show him some of our childhood places. bs says coz he was in hostel he never saw the places. she says he didnt come 4 holidays too na? bs serious face n nivi wonders.
viren comes out sees sid's car. he goes n damages bike.
he comes to bs room n tells nivi dat bike is damaged. he says shall we go another day but it may not be possible na.
den sid comes n he asks his car. nivi tries to discourage. bs encourages.
viren says i wud've taken dadi's car but looks like she is going out.
nivi says y not cc's car. viren sasy evenif its free i wont take it. lets cancel d outing. sid sasy take my car.
viren says thanx sid, meri patni ki dil rakhne keliye
(he is worse dan dd...she atleast says on face)
sid feels lil bad at d statement.
viren smirks.

precap-car stops on way. viren says looks like some prob with engine. nivi offers to help n he asks 4 spanner. she opens back of car n sees d cut rope dat disappeared fm d store n worries.
viren smirks n thinks more near to manzil.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukRani2011vids08Shayafansihutamushigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaKinSanj

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Oh God now its making me think if he married Nivi not for Dadaji's revenge but for his Mom-dad's revengeCry. they have been meeting him so surely they would have poisoned his mind against everyone...
Hi Snehupie! Hug It is so hard to figure out his motive and after today's episode I am back to square one once again, does he love Nivedita??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeeno

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
i'm still going to beat him up...
cant he just enjoy d attention n love she is showering on him? but no, he's determined to reach his manzil, even if its by breaking poor nivi's heart, ruining his married life n ignoring d love n attention dat he is getting after a long wait...Angry
poor girl wants to spend sometime with him to know him so dat she can find ways to make him happy...n dat idiot is thinking of ruining her happiness...Angry
all my sympathy 4 him evaporated seeing dat...
sorry dears 4 bashing him...but i cant control my anger....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Oh God now its making me think if he married Nivi not for Dadaji's revenge but for his Mom-dad's revengeCry. they have been meeting him so surely they would have poisoned his mind against everyone...

If that is the case why he don't behave properly with his parents. 

We all thinking viren loves nivi but we are seeing that he doesn't love nivi.  That too after they are back from HM we see too much of his old BG.  Have to wait and see why he married nivi ?Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
snehu dear...i want to continue d vm series, even selected songs 4 it... but d CTs r breaking my heart...esp today's epi...
seriously, d way they r showing viren n his evil bg music, i cudnt enjoy today's niv-ren scene...it was cute n sweet..nivi speaking open...it was all gud but in d end they destroyed it with his new plan...

simran728tamushiShayafanScintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
sanju...i think he dont want to prove nivi mad...he wants to prove dat sid wants to prove nivi mad...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010KinSanj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
After reading the update for today I am also thinking if does he really Love Nivi,  I just got a thought,   could it be that as someone mentioned that JAAL poisoned his ears against Sid and others,  COuld it be that Its JAAL and Viren's plan that is working out,  may be these 3 only made plan to seperate Sid and Nivi and Viren himself came and married Nivi, not the question is that he did not know Nivi when he came,  he came with a mind to seperate these 2 and to make his plan start working,  When he was sure that this was Nivi his plan started working,  and all that he goes against his family for Nivi could be just a part of their plan,  if  he can dance of KC song and if that is a lie then anything they showed about him getting shocked Sid-Nivi loving each other must be just to mislead the viewers,  I hope am wrong,  I just hope he really loves Nivi and not playing with her.

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
sanju...hear d last sentence of dat scene...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatingKinSanj

Go to top