Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 150)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Milee, in maha pooja the main pandit explains that "hamare shasthron mein prakash ko ishwar ka roop mana gaya hai." May be that is why Viren chose name "Vijay Bhaskar" ....

We have really gone crazy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by simran728

guys give me 5 mins if you want mythri's wedding vows. i need to find that link.

i have written pretty much whatever came to mind. should I go to main page and start and new Topic to start a new thread?

I will use this name

NiVren: Mohabbat ki Azmaish

Yes Simi go on the main forum page of CCBM and start a topic.
Anju, I don't know with this name the 7 vows does'nt go I think. What do you think? Maybe we can use the other name and the vows for next thread. What say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Milee, in maha pooja the main pandit explains that "hamare shasthron mein prakash ko ishwar ka roop mana gaya hai." May be that is why Viren chose name "Vijay Bhaskar" ....

We have really gone crazy...
Tell me about it, just thinking about Viren all the time and dissecting every thing about him and using magnifying glass on computer screen. WOW, Nivi tho bachgayi apnay pati kay pyar say but ham pagal hogaya definitely.

simran728anjaani07

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Girls, I think Viren is not behind all the initial stalkings..I was watching store room scene during mahapooja time and when Viren closes the door to the store room after he gives necklace to Nivi, only then somebody comes out in the store from the hiding place. Please watch that scene. As soon door closes, another opens and somebody comes out. Also, during the bloody kurta scene, Viren was not at home as he was on road and buying flowers from the girl who was selling flowers. He comes in later on and then we have the "I love U" scene when he writes that in VD's old room. So, I am 100 % sure it is not Viren initially. How can same person be at 2 places at the same time???So there infact is somebody who was stalking Nivi at that time. And Viren is taking advantage of that - maybe for the revenge or for luring out the real MP....

YOu know Anju, I did not watch them again but I was thinking the same that some of the initial stalking things doesnot match up. He cannot be in two places. Specially that Bloody kurta one he was on the road.
You know I think we should rest our brains and let him confess himself what all he did and what all he didnot.

Scintillatinganjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by simran728

guys give me 5 mins if you want mythri's wedding vows. i need to find that link.

i have written pretty much whatever came to mind. should I go to main page and start and new Topic to start a new thread?

I will use this name

NiVren: Mohabbat ki Azmaish

Yes Simi go on the main forum page of CCBM and start a topic.
Anju, I don't know with this name the 7 vows does'nt go I think. What do you think? Maybe we can use the other name and the vows for next thread. What say?

Yeah agree..With this name the 7 vows won't go. They will go with the other name. See our thread name depends on what is going on in the track. So we will see what name to use that time. If Simi wants to keep this name then that is fine.

milee1014

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Girls, I think Viren is not behind all the initial stalkings..I was watching store room scene during mahapooja time and when Viren closes the door to the store room after he gives necklace to Nivi, only then somebody comes out in the store from the hiding place. Please watch that scene. As soon door closes, another opens and somebody comes out. Also, during the bloody kurta scene, Viren was not at home as he was on road and buying flowers from the girl who was selling flowers. He comes in later on and then we have the "I love U" scene when he writes that in VD's old room. So, I am 100 % sure it is not Viren initially. How can same person be at 2 places at the same time???So there infact is somebody who was stalking Nivi at that time. And Viren is taking advantage of that - maybe for the revenge or for luring out the real MP....

YOu know Anju, I did not watch them again but I was thinking the same that some of the initial stalking things doesnot match up. He cannot be in two places. Specially that Bloody kurta one he was on the road.
You know I think we should rest our brains and let him confess himself what all he did and what all he didnot.

Milee, I am damn sure CTs will not show all this in detail and they will skip the initial stalking incidents. Yeah you are right, we need to rest our brains. Even CTs would not have thought so much, the way we are thinking and going crazy. My head is hurting now....I will continue watching their scenes... I am at Maha pooja scenes....Big smile

milee1014simran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I have done my best guys in short time. sorry it is not the best. here is the link. hope you like it. next time i will do better. 

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Milee, I am damn sure CTs will not show all this in detail and they will skip the initial stalking incidents. Yeah you are right, we need to rest our brains. Even CTs would not have thought so much, the way we are thinking and going crazy. My head is hurting now....I will continue watching their scenes... I am at Maha pooja scenes....Big smile

Yes, give it a rest. I think I will start watching the marathon but don't know when my husband will be backLOL
Hey did your husband reach safely? and how's mom doing?

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top