Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 148)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Anju,Lamya & Hira welcome guys how is your weekend so far? Oh I love this we filled 10 pages within an hour wow!!! we are again in a speed haan.

@Lamya, thankyou for your POV dear really appreciate it. We never get to know your views mostly all the time. But its good to know your belief that Viren Loves Nivi and doing all this for her happiness.

Simi dear are you ready with your new topic we are almost at the end.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
girls let me go and write some thoughts for next threads introduction as Milee requested I can make the new thread. I am really scared as nothing great is coming to my mind. we have written so much that all great words and great explanations have been given. but i will try to copy and get influenced from this weeks discussion and come back. we still have 3 more pages to go here.

I suggested the name to be

NiVren - Love Will Keep Us Alive.

what are you suggestions? i am open to ideas. will be back in 45 mins. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Anju, so this is what you were doing haan? watching all the old scenes. WE are really gone crazy over this couple. But I agree to what you say because mostly we think the same.LOLWink
And Anju, Success full of light I think that what Viren wanted and he used that name.

Hira, oh poor thing busy with midterms haan? Hopefully you get to watch next week episodes and come here to discuss. I loved what you wrote in your post. Its all upto Nivi. I think in the same page as yours I wrote to Rachu the same "Handle with Care" is written all over Viren Nivi should be very careful to open that Pandora box, one mistake that will close. I am sure Nivi's character is such that she will handle it properly. I want to see how CT's will handle because it would be very emotional scenes of husband and wife. Oh I am so eagerly waiting for that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsimran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=simran728][/QUOTE]
No Simi, its not that simple BUT he already knows what she is feeling the change attitude towards him, and yesterday's promise is more than enough for him to assure that she will forgive him and works towards their marriage. Viren knows Nivi character in and out and he is depending on it.
I love you will come when the real story starts.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Simi.. My suggestions....

Nivren -  Kabhi na juda hone ka wada

Nivren - Tera mera saath rahe hamesha

Nivren - Nafrat bada ya Pyar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

OMG, what a great discussion going on right now.. Hira, Abidah wonderful posts dear..
Yes, Abhidah Viren looked at his life and reminded himself that I do not have to spend 50 years with her to make her my life, she already is and I so want to spend 100 years with her. He has gratitude, love, thanks in his eyes when she promised BS. He wanted to hear that and he got it. This was the first time Nivi promised openly and we all know she will stick to it just like her husband. They both are people of promises. Viren got the assurance he always wanted from Nivi that she will be with him - uski takkat ban kar and uska sahara ban kar. 
She will not walk behind him, she will not walk ahead of him but she will walk besides him and will always be with his strength, his wife, his ardhangini, his support.

@Hira, yes now it depends on Nivi how she will confront Viren and how she will love him and how she will mold him and take him out of his insecurities and vulnerabilities... She will surely be shocked but it will be momentarily as she is very samajhdar and will figure out immediately that she needs to approach Viren with love and not sympathy.

Thx Anju for the feedback :) I appreciate it a lot and I agree with u which is written in bold :)

@ Simi: My suggestion is 

NiVren: Eik atoot bandhan
NiVren: Mohabbat ki Azmaish

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsimran728milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
@Abidah great post. After your description of dadaji' scene I went and watched that scene again to see where they were looking while those words were spoken. It really makes sense.

@Hira best of luck for your midterm sweetie. And you are right it is all up to Nivi that how she handles situation with Viren, because it is really important for Viren to be trusted otherwise he would not be able to speak the whole truth about himself , his insecurities and his pain.

And @Simi I liked the title 'NiVren: Mohabbat ki Azmaish' which Abidah has suggested.

Edited by gmann2010 - 29 January 2011 at 4:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Originally posted by milee1014

Thank you Abidah for doing this for us even being tired. Please do take care dear and hopefully you get your rest.

Yes, I thought the same too when I saw Keshav-Dadi scene he has forgiven Nivi in his heart the day dadi said that "I wanted to show you how much it hurts when your parents doesnot talk or care for you" Brilliant teaching by dadi. And yesterday's scene also showed us other thing which I wrote in my post that Keshav and his values that for him his mom and daughter are his responsibilities, he can never burden them with his problems. Wonderful depiction of the values the whole scene was done brilliantly.

I loved how you explained dadaji-NivRen scene. That scene just stole my heart and I was watching it and rewatching it so many times (Navi I think was busy did not upload on YT so I had to watch it on the forum)
Specially if you noticed he starts talking about trust looking at Viren but when he says "that you should not only have trust but belief on your trust" he looks at Nivi. And I agree with you they both are in sync as if they are married for years and they know what their partner is thinking right at that moment.
Thank you once again for posting your views even when your are tired.

Edited by milee1014 - 29 January 2011 at 4:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top