Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 147)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
hi anju. how r u babe? let me read your post few more times. i need to savor it and understand each word much more..but awesome thoughts and thanks for liking my post

@ hira - how r u? babe can you delete Milee's post from your reply
It takes up space on the thread.
let me go and read your post now. thanks for spending so much time and good luck with your midterms. 

Edited by simran728 - 29 January 2011 at 3:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Milee, yes Vijay Bhaskar could be interpreted as Success full of light. I do not think so Viren is leading a double life. But he may have adopted this name just for the stalking purpose or to frame Sid. Sid will be very close to catch Viren but then the tables will turn and he will get framed. Maybe the SIM card for Vijay Bhaskar will end up being with SId and the address could be of Sid's office or something like that....
I am sure it is going to be only Nivi who will put 2 and 2 together and find out about Viren. She will never in her wildest dreams confront Viren infront of family. She will fight with him in the privacy of their room or maybe outside. I think deep in her heart she still does not believe that it is Sid. Yes she told him that she hates him etc but somewhere in her deep subconscious level she does not hate him but does not have any feeling now. She has focussed her attention towards Viren and trying to understand him and know him. She will be the only one to stumble upon something maybe in the room that is being cleaned, she will get something...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
guys quickly.. my gut feeling says Nivi will have to Proclaim her Love for Viren first and say "I Love You..Viren" before this whole MP thing comes out..and only reason for that is..

Viren should not feel Nivi's love towards him is from Pity and care and Help and social work like of a POV. CT might show Nivi telling this to Viren with all current conditions in mind and then bring Viren out as MP. 

what do you think?

Edited by simran728 - 29 January 2011 at 3:34pm

prajeelamsScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@Abidah, how are you? oh you seems to be really busy, did not see you all day yesterday wanted to know your take on Dadaji-NivRen scene. Thanks for the comment on Viren's post.

Well I had been on work for about 24 hours, so was tired and sleepy, the brain was not working that fresh as it supposed too. That is why u guys did not see me around.

Okies... Here u go, but first of all did u guys that Keshav said no to the jewellery to NT dadi by saying that these were kept for Nivi and "main us ka haq nahin maar sakta." I think the day is not far away, where we see Keshav forgive Nivi. 

Regarding the Dadaji-NivRen scene: 

First of all I would not have expected that Viren would make the promise in front of BS. That is because he has already done, proven it so many times. Besides one only makes the promise to a person, whom u can count on, whom u love and respect. Viren does respect BS (as we have seen) but not in that extent that HE will make a promise to BS on BS "demand/wish."

Secondly when BS sayd that staying togther in 50 years is called life, Viren looks at Nivi when BS says life. This is because for him it is not necessary that 50 years have to pass by before he can call his life with Nivi for life, for him his life is Nivi at moment and will remain so. 

Thirdly, I have noticed their syncronised eye-contacts. Like they know when the other part is going to look. That is what is often seen when u have been married for a long time, but they are already reading eachother's body languages and that show the bonding between them, which BS clearly notices too. 

Fourthly, BS looked at Viren while talking about being trustful and have trust while he looked at Nivi when he talked about love and respect. This is something very important: 

a) Viren have to put his trust in Nivi that she does not love Sid anymore and she belongs only to him. Not recently, but from the day they got married. She is a very cultured woman and know her boundries. 

and

b) Nivi has to learn that a marriage is not succesful only because of respect, which she started to have for Viren in the beginning, but it required love as well. This is what she is heading towards. 

So the Manzil for both is the same, which is eachother, but their paths are different and this is why this is a unique lovestory :)

That's all from me :)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeemittusinghmilee1014FaizuuNivRensimran728lamsgmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Simi, awesome dear I loved your explanation of his insecurities. Its all from his POV. Great discussion guys I love it everyone has something to say about it.
Now I will tell you what I was thinking about the "Remember" its almost similar to all your thoughts ofcourse.
1. Simi answered the question that for us normal people we just tell them and they agree for people like Viren who have gone thru so much and who is so insecure and vulnerable he needs his assurance and that's what I thought and what you too said.
He showed us his insecurity on the marriage day itself, Nivi was his the one thing in this world which he can claim as his(at that time she did not even love him but still, she was his)when her father said "remove that sindor and leave him and walk out" the way he grabbed her hand, it shows that if he holds her hand she cannot leave.
The way he always calls her "meri dharampatni" "meri biwi" "meri ardhangini" the emphasis shows his claim on her that she is his and only his (remember his dialogue "one thing in this world I can call mine")
2. Assuring Nivi: AS Mythri said that while saying all those words and remember word specifically using, Viren is assuring her that I will never leave you like how Sid left you. I will be always there for you. Remember what Nivi said to him before she forwarded hand of friendship "that I will always lose who are close to me" he is assuring her in a way that you will never lose me.
3. This MP track started after he came back from Delhi. That day when Nivi was crying he said something which goes like this not exactly "Even the world's beautiful girl is nothing infront of you, but you have to see thru my eyes. The family you grew up is not low class but they gave you the values you have today and which are really great. I love you so very much and I am not telling you all this to keep your mind but its the truth and you will one day come to believe it" before he started all this trauma he assured her that his love is true and she will recognize it one day. I think he is depending on her forgiving nature after all this is done when she comes to know the real Viren with all the scars she will forgive him and always be with him.
And yesterday when dadaji was talking about trust, look at him look at Nivi at that time he trusts her and also beliefs in his trust onher.
Specially at the end when Nivi promised dadaji look at him he was so overwhelmed and he had tears in his eyes.
so I conclude saying that REmember word was for three reasons one for him, two for Nivi and three for them together.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728lamsgmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
hi payal - how r u? I saw your PM and I understand  you had to work today. Thats ok. My manager is still in China and hence i have to do lot of his work too.  Do join us whenever you can. whats on your mind. Did you read last 5 pages?? whats your thoughts?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
OMG, what a great discussion going on right now.. Hira, Abidah wonderful posts dear..
Yes, Abhidah Viren looked at his life and reminded himself that I do not have to spend 50 years with her to make her my life, she already is and I so want to spend 100 years with her. He has gratitude, love, thanks in his eyes when she promised BS. He wanted to hear that and he got it. This was the first time Nivi promised openly and we all know she will stick to it just like her husband. They both are people of promises. Viren got the assurance he always wanted from Nivi that she will be with him - uski takkat ban kar and uska sahara ban kar. 
She will not walk behind him, she will not walk ahead of him but she will walk besides him and will always be with his strength, his wife, his ardhangini, his support.

@Hira, yes now it depends on Nivi how she will confront Viren and how she will love him and how she will mold him and take him out of his insecurities and vulnerabilities... She will surely be shocked but it will be momentarily as she is very samajhdar and will figure out immediately that she needs to approach Viren with love and not sympathy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemilee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Rachna, do not worry dear that why Viren did not make promise...He has already made promise to Nivi and that too many times. He is not that kind of person who will do it infront of family as during wedding confrontation he did that infront of family and has been sticking to it. He is not that kind who will do it again. To him Nivi is the one that matters so he keeps on promising her every time he gets a chance. Now this time he wanted to hear it from Nivi and Nivi did not disappoint him. She promised BS that she will always be with Viren as her support and strength.

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top