Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 145)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Yes Rachu don't worry i am sure that Viren won't be out of Nivi's life. don't worry honestly. i agree that only Nivi promised but did you see the smile on his face that was not fake he was soo happy about it x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Originally posted by milee1014

Girls, you know this Viren's character is just consuming me so much. Day in and day out I am just thinking about Viren's character. I am not thinking much about Nivi because we all kind of figured her out, her character and her nature everything but Viren is still a big question we are finding an answer. Yesterday night the same thing happened I was thinking about Viren and his character I came up with something I wanted to share with you all.

When we love someone or care for someone what will we do. Either we tell the other person I love you or I like you or I care for you and so on so forth right, we let them know how we feel about them and that is all right?
I know you all noticed just like me that Viren always after saying I love you and I want your happiness and I can do anything for your happiness, he said something else too "that always remember this, you will remember it right?"
I remember we discussing tht he always this dialogue from teh day he returned from Delhi he used to say you will know someday, remember that I love you, always remember I am with you. He used to stress on this "Remember" word everytime he said something to Nivi in regards with his love. What do you all think about it. Why did he always asked her to remember the words he spoke.

The day dadi got surgery and Sood clan were throwing them out Viren said a dialogue "ab tak mere pyaar ney muje iss say band rakha hai lekin aap ki nafrat nein us bandan kho aur mazboot kiya hai"

After the rope incident his dialogue "I Know I am not your love, I know this marriage for you is circumstancial but I most dearly love you and its only you I have of mine, I don't have anything" (By the looks of it we can see he was the person behind the rope incident, to get her trust he can tell her all those dialogues but why the last bit of it that its only you I have of mine)

The day after bulb incident he said another dialogue " Yesterday, today, tomorrow I am always with you and remember this" and he specifically asked you will remember it right?

Please do comment what are your views on this and add any dialogues if you remember as I tend to forget some.
I have something in mind regards with this and I want to see if you are thinking the same or something different.

Hey Millee--- excellent post....will let you know what I think about this REMEMBER DIALOGUE

Viren has had a troubled childhood and may be a scary teen life where he has had to fight at each and every step...although he is a survivor, he has a lot of insecurities and one of them is being loved and cared about...he thinks nobody can love him and he doesn't care if anybody does or not...

Thought 1: Even with the confrontation with Divya - he sayd i dont care of Nivi loves me or not I love her and that is more than enough.... So here we see a person who has bever ever loved anybody started to have feelings...so outside he said this dailogue but at an subconscious level he craves for Nivi's love... He also knows what he is doign is wrong for Nivi....but he feels the need to do it as he wants Sid to be out of Nivi's mind and here is where we see his obsessive nature...

He always reminds Nivi to remember that he will love and cherish her....as he knows once Nivi comes to know about his past he has a in-secured feeling that Nivi will stop loving him...

Thought 2:  is that Nivi also has been hurt and he knows that so may be he is tryign to enforce in her that he will love her no matter what and will stick by her...it might be there to build up her confidence that somebody will always care, support and protect her!!

THOUGHT 3: he might think Nivi has memory loss problem so he keeps reminding her so that she doesn't forget... This might be true as we see that all the character conveniently forget the most important details of their life...

THOUGHT 4: May be the CT's want us to remember that he said all these thigns and we hold it against Viren or Nivi if they either forget!! LOL

Hope you liked my answer and  now the floor is open for your comments!!

Aweome post Millie and mythri u made me laugh with your thought number 3... 

Well I would say that it goes bothways with Viren keep saying remember this and that... 

1) a reminder for himself that even though he is not treating Nivi properly, he loves her and 2) try to prepare Nivi so when the truth comes out, he has always loved her...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemilee1014simran728Scintillatinganjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Mythri, how r u? I was thinking same when I saw precap. I thought may be that name Vijay Bhasker (I don't like this name one bit either LOL) will ultimately tie up with Sid only, address may have Sid's name lease or something. About him living double life, i don't know, it quite possible, but I think he just created this alias for phone thing. Otherwise he could have used the same alias for train ticket too, when he came back early from Delhi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Yes Rachu don't worry i am sure that Viren won't be out of Nivi's life. don't worry honestly. i agree that only Nivi promised but did you see the smile on his face that was not fake he was soo happy about it x
No Anisha I am feeling he is doing everything purposely he is actually leaving clues behind I am worried because I think it's not hatred for Sid it's something else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Savera - I am glad that i could make u smile...

Ketty -  Yes I am afraid that they will show either Sid or Viren connected to the Vijay Bhaskar name.... I would love to see SID reaction and Dailogue " KYA...LYA....KYA....Eh kaise HOGAYA??" Tongue

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Originally posted by milee1014

LOLGood answer dear, specially last 2 thoughts made me laugh. Yes that is for sure every character has lost some part of their memory except dadi I think she remembers everything.
I liked the first thought, it goes with his insecurity and second thought is also good giving her the confidence.

I like your thoughts, you know my mind is running so wild with so many thoughts. But loved yours.

Edited by milee1014 - 29 January 2011 at 2:54pm

mittusinghsimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I am actually remembering all the dialog ke aapke karmo ka phal hai his every dialog has a sincerity.

mittusinghsimran728milee1014gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
LOL @Mythri I can imagine Sid's expression if that name is tied up to him.

What will be Sid's reaction when he comes to know that it is Viren who is behind all those stalking and also framing him. Will he think that Viren is just like his dad JW and did all this to get back to KS? I don't want this MU between Nivi and Viren, I don't want Nivi to believe even for a sec that Viren did this for revenge on KS or something.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728milee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top