Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 144)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi ketty and mythri and savera. how r u? 

dear i am scared of making the new thread. dont know what to write and what to say. i can try. I will let you all know in few pages if I cant come up with something. thanks for offering me to make a new thread.

about viren..let me gather thoughts and write in next post. 

oh milee. by the way..i am Goldie now. cool right? now viren better remain goldie for nivi or else i will kill him..ok joking. will be back. 
Hey Simi, Congrats dear for becoming a Goldie. See lost in Viren's character I didn't even notice the change.
Not only this yesterday before I left I told Rachu that noone wrote any analysis but in the night I remembered Moni did, just a page before or some Shova did (I did not write to her that she did a brilliant job)Zarmeen did. See what's happening to me not only here but while cooking too I am forgetting things my husband is laughing at me and with me.

I will wait for your Viren thoughts.

About the New thread write something if you want I can check it before you post, send me a PM.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
i am ok, thanks. how r u anisha?? I think Viren's Nani if she show up will be a positive person. She might be one in pursuing viren to go back home for sid's wedding. If hatred was deep and from childhood. 
[/QUOTE]

Hi simi, i'm fine thank you. Yes thats true I think Viren and his nani might be close cos after all there has to be someone to reveal Viren's past x
[/QUOTE]

the reason I am saying Nani will be positive because CC was not negative all her life.
1. Since their wedding CC has seen JW given 2nd class treatment. anyone will be mad
2. She was a loving mother until she lost her child bcos of BS to Hostel
3. If Sid played a role in that then of course she will have hatred towards him
4. If JW's treatment was not enough..even VD was getting more love from BS then CC. Of course she will not like it. VD did not sacrifice anything purposely. Yes, she lost BH but no one knows its JW
so, for BS to treat VD and CC differently because of their sons is not good.
I think BS and YD have had favoritism since long time. It is in their blood. They have never been fair parents or grandparents. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Hello Ketty and Milie i'm fine thanks hope you two are good too. 

Milie i just read your post on the analysis of Viren's character and your right he does tend to emphasise a lot on 'remember' and what you have stated seems to make sense good points x
So what do you think why was he using that word? Give me your POV

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingAnisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I am scared of one thing what if Viren intentionally planting proofs against himself so that he will be out of Nivi's life. Yesterday also he didn't promised BS that he will be there for Nivi. It's only Nivi who promised that. I am getting very scared feeling about Viren.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Milie i think he keeps emphasising on this because he may feel insecure about Nivi so he keeps saying this to remind her that he cares for her and he is always by her side, cos i am sure 100% that Viren loves Nivi. 

lamsmilee1014simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by simran728

hi ketty and mythri and savera. how r u? 

dear i am scared of making the new thread. dont know what to write and what to say. i can try. I will let you all know in few pages if I cant come up with something. thanks for offering me to make a new thread.

about viren..let me gather thoughts and write in next post. 

oh milee. by the way..i am Goldie now. cool right? now viren better remain goldie for nivi or else i will kill him..ok joking. will be back. 
Hey Simi, Congrats dear for becoming a Goldie. See lost in Viren's character I didn't even notice the change.
Not only this yesterday before I left I told Rachu that noone wrote any analysis but in the night I remembered Moni did, just a page before or some Shova did (I did not write to her that she did a brilliant job)Zarmeen did. See what's happening to me not only here but while cooking too I am forgetting things my husband is laughing at me and with me.

I will wait for your Viren thoughts.

About the New thread write something if you want I can check it before you post, send me a PM.

Hej Simran et al. 

How goes? Well I am fine... Just having lots of stress since I am making a catalogue of my books... and I am only halfway through :(

I am just checking the thread for updates in my break ;)

mittusinghsimran728milee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
No Rach I don't think Viren will be out of Nivi's life by his own choice. If Nivi leave him that's the another case but even then he will fight for it. He is not leaving any clue behind, he is being careless. He didn't think that Sid will go after phone guy to prove himself innocent. Till now he saw Sid just sulking and quite, never acting on anything or standing up. That's why he said after that call that I didn't know Nivi's words will have this affect on you. But still I think he is over confident and under estimating Sid.

lamsmilee1014simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
this is what I think why Viren is not worried about SID finding out about Viren being behind it...

You remember Viren tellign Tayji...mein jitna bholu dikthahoon...utna hoon nahi... He is super smart and what looks careless to us might be what he wants us to see... 

I think he has created such a devious loop that even if SID tries to find out who is doing all this then he will find the end result as himself. SID might be shocked to see hsi name all over the place....

Also one more fact is Viren is leading double lives...Who is this Vijay Bhaskar...is he some imaginary name Viren came up with or is he leading a double life...this thought scares me...and I dont like the name one bit!!

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top