Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 142)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Anisha, Simi, Mythri how are you all. I know its so quite today.

Simi, why don't you do the honor. YOu are good, write something up and post the topic copy the details about the thread from this thread.

Mythri, I really don't know about the suicide. I think we need to still wait as we got only 2 glimpses from his past. And about love, maybe he was telling the truth remember he said the same to Nivi"muj jaisa ladka, jo pyar kay chakar mein nahi padtha aur mein apnay dushman ki beti say pyar kar gaya"
Oh Mythri, if Simi can't do it you want to open a new thread. Keeping Marriage in mind.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingAnisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hi simi, how are you? well there isn't much discussion going on today but yeh earlier on the discussion was about Viren's nani. your right it has but i'm looking forward to the dhamakha on Dadaji and dadiji's anniversary x
[/QUOTE]

i am ok, thanks. how r u anisha?? I think Viren's Nani if she show up will be a positive person. She might be one in pursuing viren to go back home for sid's wedding. If hatred was deep and from childhood. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Milee, Anisha, Simi Hug how are you all? How is your weekend going? Thread is kind of quite today, we are too confuse with Viren's motive and don't know what to make out of it.

Milee waiting for your post on Viren. This guy is just giving me a sleepless nights. I just hope when his truth comes out, his actions are justifiable.

Hey Ketty, How are you? my husband went out on some work so got time and here I am.
About Viren tell me about it, I was just like this thinking when first time I read Pride and Prejudice. I wanted to know so much about Darcy but couldn't. Can you believe it if I say that I read almost every sequel or prequel authors wrote about Pride and Prejudice from Darcy's point of view the same is going on now. I am just thinking and thinking about Viren's character day in and day out.

nutssimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Hello everyone Hughow are you all? Missed you all loadzzz 

Came online very late today been busy all day, anyhow whats the discussion? x

Hey Anisha...we havent met...I am mittu...how are you doing??

Hi Mittu, nice to meet you,  i'm fine thank you how are you? x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 29 January 2011 at 2:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Hello Ketty and Milie i'm fine thanks hope you two are good too. 

Milie i just read your post on the analysis of Viren's character and your right he does tend to emphasise a lot on 'remember' and what you have stated seems to make sense good points x

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

hi ketty and mythri and savera. how r u? 

dear i am scared of making the new thread. dont know what to write and what to say. i can try. I will let you all know in few pages if I cant come up with something. thanks for offering me to make a new thread.

about viren..let me gather thoughts and write in next post. 

oh milee. by the way..i am Goldie now. cool right? now viren better remain goldie for nivi or else i will kill him..ok joking. will be back. 

Edited by simran728 - 29 January 2011 at 2:05pm

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Mythri, you know if at all they introduce Viren's nani I really hope she is not like CC, who thinks everyone is below her class.
If they introduce her, she should be classy but with good values. She should be loving. If we think Viren even though he is using wrogn route to achieve his vengence but he is really good person what ever we saw before him being revealed as stalker.
All the points I noted in my other post yesterday, shows he is really ver good person, so can we assume he learnt it from his Nani.
I don't want another CC or YD in this serial we already have enough characters who torture Nivi and I don't want to add another.

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Girls, you know this Viren's character is just consuming me so much. Day in and day out I am just thinking about Viren's character. I am not thinking much about Nivi because we all kind of figured her out, her character and her nature everything but Viren is still a big question we are finding an answer. Yesterday night the same thing happened I was thinking about Viren and his character I came up with something I wanted to share with you all.

When we love someone or care for someone what will we do. Either we tell the other person I love you or I like you or I care for you and so on so forth right, we let them know how we feel about them and that is all right?
I know you all noticed just like me that Viren always after saying I love you and I want your happiness and I can do anything for your happiness, he said something else too "that always remember this, you will remember it right?"
I remember we discussing tht he always this dialogue from teh day he returned from Delhi he used to say you will know someday, remember that I love you, always remember I am with you. He used to stress on this "Remember" word everytime he said something to Nivi in regards with his love. What do you all think about it. Why did he always asked her to remember the words he spoke.

The day dadi got surgery and Sood clan were throwing them out Viren said a dialogue "ab tak mere pyaar ney muje iss say band rakha hai lekin aap ki nafrat nein us bandan kho aur mazboot kiya hai"

After the rope incident his dialogue "I Know I am not your love, I know this marriage for you is circumstancial but I most dearly love you and its only you I have of mine, I don't have anything" (By the looks of it we can see he was the person behind the rope incident, to get her trust he can tell her all those dialogues but why the last bit of it that its only you I have of mine)

The day after bulb incident he said another dialogue " Yesterday, today, tomorrow I am always with you and remember this" and he specifically asked you will remember it right?

Please do comment what are your views on this and add any dialogues if you remember as I tend to forget some.
I have something in mind regards with this and I want to see if you are thinking the same or something different.

Hey Millee--- excellent post....will let you know what I think about this REMEMBER DIALOGUE

Viren has had a troubled childhood and may be a scary teen life where he has had to fight at each and every step...although he is a survivor, he has a lot of insecurities and one of them is being loved and cared about...he thinks nobody can love him and he doesn't care if anybody does or not...

Thought 1: Even with the confrontation with Divya - he sayd i dont care of Nivi loves me or not I love her and that is more than enough.... So here we see a person who has bever ever loved anybody started to have feelings...so outside he said this dailogue but at an subconscious level he craves for Nivi's love... He also knows what he is doign is wrong for Nivi....but he feels the need to do it as he wants Sid to be out of Nivi's mind and here is where we see his obsessive nature...

He always reminds Nivi to remember that he will love and cherish her....as he knows once Nivi comes to know about his past he has a in-secured feeling that Nivi will stop loving him...

Thought 2:  is that Nivi also has been hurt and he knows that so may be he is tryign to enforce in her that he will love her no matter what and will stick by her...it might be there to build up her confidence that somebody will always care, support and protect her!!

THOUGHT 3: he might think Nivi has memory loss problem so he keeps reminding her so that she doesn't forget... This might be true as we see that all the character conveniently forget the most important details of their life...

THOUGHT 4: May be the CT's want us to remember that he said all these thigns and we hold it against Viren or Nivi if they either forget!! LOL

Hope you liked my answer and  now the floor is open for your comments!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesavera2007milee1014simran728lamsgmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top