Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 141)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, who ever is online how are you all doing? Not much going on I think, what's wrong usually the thread will be full of discussion over the weekend. I hope everyone is fine and doing great and if you are enjoying with family and friends I am happy for you and have great fun. I wanted to write something about Viren again today I will do it another post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls, who ever is online how are you all doing? Not much going on I think, what's wrong usually the thread will be full of discussion over the weekend. I hope everyone is fine and doing great and if you are enjoying with family and friends I am happy for you and have great fun. I wanted to write something about Viren again today I will do it another post.

Heyy sweetie, Hug i'm fine thanks, how about u? i know it feels very dead normally everyones discussing so much and if you go offline and be back its hard to catch up lol. looking forward to your write up x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 29 January 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
hi rachu..milee and everyone else. how r u? what r we discussing today? can u believe the story has become so complicated and we cant anything or anyone? 

and who will make a new thread for us?? Milee will you please do it? Plz. I don't know how to do it.

and we can name the thread 

NiVren - Love Will Keep Us Alive !!

or anything else that is in ur mind or any other suggestion is also fine with me. What do you say?

Edited by simran728 - 29 January 2011 at 1:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi rachu..milee and everyone else. how r u? what r we discussing today? can u believe the story has become so complicated and we cant anything or anyone? 

Hi simi, how are you? well there isn't much discussion going on today but yeh earlier on the discussion was about Viren's nani. your right it has but i'm looking forward to the dhamakha on Dadaji and dadiji's anniversary x

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

milee - I am online and would love to discuss with you a few things...

Viren spent a lot of time with his Nani...do you think she will come to Shimla and then we will get to see soem more insight into Viren's history??

I am boggled with why did he try to suicide...

Was it bullying??
Was he lonely and depression caused him to do so?
or is it a different track??
It cannot be love as when he spoke to NT Dadi he told...he has never loved anybody but Nivi

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Girls, you know this Viren's character is just consuming me so much. Day in and day out I am just thinking about Viren's character. I am not thinking much about Nivi because we all kind of figured her out, her character and her nature everything but Viren is still a big question we are finding an answer. Yesterday night the same thing happened I was thinking about Viren and his character I came up with something I wanted to share with you all.

When we love someone or care for someone what will we do. Either we tell the other person I love you or I like you or I care for you and so on so forth right, we let them know how we feel about them and that is all right?
I know you all noticed just like me that Viren always after saying I love you and I want your happiness and I can do anything for your happiness, he said something else too "that always remember this, you will remember it right?"
I remember we discussing tht he always this dialogue from teh day he returned from Delhi he used to say you will know someday, remember that I love you, always remember I am with you. He used to stress on this "Remember" word everytime he said something to Nivi in regards with his love. What do you all think about it. Why did he always asked her to remember the words he spoke.

The day dadi got surgery and Sood clan were throwing them out Viren said a dialogue "ab tak mere pyaar ney muje iss say band rakha hai lekin aap ki nafrat nein us bandan kho aur mazboot kiya hai"

After the rope incident his dialogue "I Know I am not your love, I know this marriage for you is circumstancial but I most dearly love you and its only you I have of mine, I don't have anything" (By the looks of it we can see he was the person behind the rope incident, to get her trust he can tell her all those dialogues but why the last bit of it that its only you I have of mine)

The day after bulb incident he said another dialogue " Yesterday, today, tomorrow I am always with you and remember this" and he specifically asked you will remember it right?

Please do comment what are your views on this and add any dialogues if you remember as I tend to forget some.
I have something in mind regards with this and I want to see if you are thinking the same or something different.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemittusinghsavera2007simran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Milee, Anisha, Simi Hug how are you all? How is your weekend going? Thread is kind of quite today, we are too confuse with Viren's motive and don't know what to make out of it.

Milee waiting for your post on Viren. This guy is just giving me a sleepless nights. I just hope when his truth comes out, his actions are justifiable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Hello everyone Hughow are you all? Missed you all loadzzz 

Came online very late today been busy all day, anyhow whats the discussion? x

Hey Anisha...we havent met...I am mittu...how are you doing??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Go to top