Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: milee1014

Anju, I don't know with this name the 7 vows does'nt go I think. What do you think? Maybe we can use the other name and the vows for next thread. What say?

Yeah agree..With this name the 7 vows won't go. They will go with the other name. See our thread name depends on what is going on in the track. So we will see what name to use that time. If Simi wants to keep this name then that is fine.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: milee1014

YOu know Anju, I did not watch them again but I was thinking the same that some of the initial stalking things doesnot match up. He cannot be in two places. Specially that Bloody kurta one he was on the road.
You know I think we should rest our brains and let him confess himself what all he did and what all he didnot.

Milee, I am damn sure CTs will not show all this in detail and they will skip the initial stalking incidents. Yeah you are right, we need to rest our brains. Even CTs would not have thought so much, the way we are thinking and going crazy. My head is hurting now....I will continue watching their scenes... I am at Maha pooja scenes....😃

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have done my best guys in short time. sorry it is not the best. here is the link. hope you like it. next time i will do better. 

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Milee, I am damn sure CTs will not show all this in detail and they will skip the initial stalking incidents. Yeah you are right, we need to rest our brains. Even CTs would not have thought so much, the way we are thinking and going crazy. My head is hurting now....I will continue watching their scenes... I am at Maha pooja scenes....😃

Yes, give it a rest. I think I will start watching the marathon but don't know when my husband will be back😆
Hey did your husband reach safely? and how's mom doing?
malleswari thumbnail
Dear Friends,

Here is my pov regarding why viren did the stalking?

Now that sid is very much in distress and pain that he had been labelled as the culprit behind all the stalking done on Nivedita and that too by Nivedita herself whom he loved immensely.  So he is desperate to prove his innocence to Nivedita and is gathering proofs to unmask the real culprit and siddharth will be able to unmask the real culprit as viren before the family.  Viren had done this purposefully.

By doing this viren wants to question siddharth, when it comes to him he is desperate to prove his innocence then what about Keshav Chacha who is also innocent and siddharth knows that very well then why he didn't reveal Keshav Chachas innocence to dadasaheb when dadasaheb is well?  why he didn't clear the misunderstanding between the two families?  And due to this Nivedita had to face the wrath of his parents and dadima.  Why he didn't realize how much trauma Keshav Chacha  would have undergone?  

Siddharth was speechless and everybody were dumb struck including nivedita and dadasaheb. And his parents cc & jw in utter shock.  They never imagined that their own son will expose them so mercilessly.  Dadasaheb asks sid if it is true then sid confirms it.  Now viren surrenders himself to Nivedita and Dadasaheb for the offence he had committed.  Now both Nivedia and Dadasaheb though initially were shocked to find viren as culprit,  but on the other hand they also realize that viren had done a great job by proving Keshav Sharma as innocent  as Dadaji was very fond of Keshav and in Nivedita's heart also the love and respect for viren has grown multifold now.

This is my view.  Please put your comments on this?  If any mistake is there pls. don't mind, as my language is not that good and I hope u all got my point what  i am trying to say.   Pls. comment.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: malleswari

Dear Friends,

Here is my pov regarding why viren did the stalking?

Now that sid is very much in distress and pain that he had been labelled as the culprit behind all the stalking done on Nivedita and that too by Nivedita herself whom he loved immensely.  So he is desperate to prove his innocence to Nivedita and is gathering proofs to unmask the real culprit and siddharth will be able to unmask the real culprit as viren before the family.  Viren had done this purposefully.

By doing this viren wants to question siddharth, when it comes to him he is desperate to prove his innocence then what about Keshav Chacha who is also innocent and siddharth knows that very well then why he didn't reveal Keshav Chachas innocence to dadasaheb when dadasaheb is well?  why he didn't clear the misunderstanding between the two families?  And due to this Nivedita had to face the wrath of his parents and dadima.  Why he didn't realize how much trauma Keshav Chacha  would have undergone?  

Siddharth was speechless and everybody were dumb struck including nivedita and dadasaheb. And his parents cc & jw in utter shock.  They never imagined that their own son will expose them so mercilessly.  Dadasaheb asks sid if it is true then sid confirms it.  Now viren surrenders himself to Nivedita and Dadasaheb for the offence he had committed.  Now both Nivedia and Dadasaheb though initially were shocked to find viren as culprit,  but on the other hand they also realize that viren had done a great job by proving Keshav Sharma as innocent  as Dadaji was very fond of Keshav and in Nivedita's heart also the love and respect for viren has grown multifold now.

This is my view.  Please put your comments on this?  If any mistake is there pls. don't mind, as my language is not that good and I hope u all got my point what  i am trying to say.   Pls. comment.

I completely agree with u,  Even I have a feeling he is doing this for the same purpose,  I feel he wants to prove Keshav Innocent and show who is the real culprit, 
daffodils06 thumbnail
 I think dere is some one in d house whoz helping viren...or else hw did he knw dat nivi and DS r alone in the house dat nite wen DS was overdosed...the plan for goin out was made after he left rite???
daffodils06 thumbnail

Can somebody plz tell me wat just happened today????wat was virenz xpression  wen DS announced their marriage???i just cudnt mak out anything….was it hatred,anger,disgust,disappointment,or he just cudnt believe his ears???i am just so confused…nivi seemed so happy..the smile simply lit up her face…Anybody plz say something so dat  I can rest assured dat niviz heart may get hurt..bt in no way b shattered…

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: daffodils06

Can somebody plz tell me wat just happened today????wat was virenz xpression  wen DS announced their marriage???i just cudnt mak out anything'.was it hatred,anger,disgust,disappointment,or he just cudnt believe his ears???i am just so confused'nivi seemed so happy..the smile simply lit up her face'Anybody plz say something so dat  I can rest assured dat niviz heart may get hurt..bt in no way b shattered'

Hi, this is Payal and what may I call you dear? Also, this thread has ended and we have moved on to a new NivRen thread. Please follow the below mentioned link and join us there and post your questions/thoughts on the new thread. 😊 By the way, welcome to our Nivren thread. 🤗
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1604047
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago