Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 135)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Hey Sahuja asya hello girls and welcome jaan. Sahuja this is the best quality of Nivi that she confronts a person related privately and doesn't expose him she even blasted Sid in private not publically so Viren is her husband she will never expose him in front of family even if Sid do that she will side Viren by saying Viren can't do that but she will make sure Sid rep is also not tarnished in this.
Welcome asya we are also waiting for next week hope you get time and do analysis for us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

<font color="#3366ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Sonia, Asya Hug how r u sweets?

Sonia about Nivi confronting Viren, first of all if Sid comes up with proof and talk to Nivi, she is not going to believe him as she trust Viren completely and she will just think that Sid is trying to get blame off himself and accusing her husband. And if you see, even she didn't confronted Sid infront of family, she did it in private. So with Viren with she will come to know about the truth,she won't accuse him infront of all, she will confront in in private only, she has blind faith in Viren now, it will talk a really solid proof for her to question him and whenever she will do that it will be between them only. </font>

I agree somewhat to what u r saying. But then l reading all the articles I see this happening in future....
Viren is going to give alast blow on Nivi in the aniv party, so that Sid gets caught red handed infront of the family and finally nivi confronts Sid in public from there on Viren will step forward and take it over. Remember he is desperate to prove Sid bad infront of everyone... He want him to have no one's support as Viren himself didn't have. As per the other article that Sid will get proof against Viren... The last line in the article clearly says that though Sid will be very close to get proof against Viren, he will not be able to get any concrete proof. So as I said in earlier posts Sid might be close , but finally Nivi will be the one who will actually find the truth first as she has started taking more interest in everything Viren does now. May be finally sees Viren's wound or gets other proof, she will find the truth first. That's what I believe. So then comes my question.. Will she prove Sid right by confronting Viren infront o the family? Bec remember Sid image will tarnished completely after the aniv. Incident

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash66

Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

kinha and nirju jaanu's .i am also from kerala!!!!!!!!

Hello Kerala girls! Nice to meet too!!

My parents from Kerala Trivandrum. I have born in U.S.A. I have bad news for you I am a Siddharth fan! But it's nice to know people from Kerala R on this formSmile and I hope you guys are not rude as many of NivRen fans.LOL

hi ash.......nice to meet u too......i'm sana.....it's not a bad news for me....everyone has their own personal preferences....i have no bad feelings towards sid.....actually i start to watch ccbm bcz i'm attracted towards the cute love story between sid  n nivi...bt their story is over now....now both r married....so now i prefer viren n nivi....i think u r mistaken abt the nivren fans here....they r not rude....they actually expresses their ideas and thoughts and mostly stick only in their nivren thread....so dont feel bad abt them...they appreciate sid's gd qualities also....so dont mistaken their intentions.....anyways i'm so happy to see kerala people here......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala-Namita-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

Originally posted by gmann2010

<font color="#3366ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Sonia, Asya Hug how r u sweets?

Sonia about Nivi confronting Viren, first of all if Sid comes up with proof and talk to Nivi, she is not going to believe him as she trust Viren completely and she will just think that Sid is trying to get blame off himself and accusing her husband. And if you see, even she didn't confronted Sid infront of family, she did it in private. So with Viren with she will come to know about the truth,she won't accuse him infront of all, she will confront in in private only, she has blind faith in Viren now, it will talk a really solid proof for her to question him and whenever she will do that it will be between them only. </font>

I agree somewhat to what u r saying. But then l reading all the articles I see this happening in future....
Viren is going to give alast blow on Nivi in the aniv party, so that Sid gets caught red handed infront of the family and finally nivi confronts Sid in public from there on Viren will step forward and take it over. Remember he is desperate to prove Sid bad infront of everyone... He want him to have no one's support as Viren himself didn't have. As per the other article that Sid will get proof against Viren... The last line in the article clearly says that though Sid will be very close to get proof against Viren, he will not be able to get any concrete proof. So as I said in earlier posts Sid might be close , but finally Nivi will be the one who will actually find the truth first as she has started taking more interest in everything Viren does now. May be finally sees Viren's wound or gets other proof, she will find the truth first. That's what I believe. So then comes my question.. Will she prove Sid right by confronting Viren infront o the family? Bec remember Sid image will tarnished completely after the aniv. Incident
Sahuja I think Nivi will confront Viren in private not publically because if you see on Monday they showed Viren truth be out in front of family and Sid will be blamed for this as they will say whatever Viren did because of Sid but nothing of that sort happened this week. Plus if we believe completely the sbs then there must be strong reason that even after family knows it's Viren who is stalking Sid will be blamed so it can't be a childhood incident as no one can blame Sid now for some childhood stupidity. It will be related to his actions later on.

simran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

My 1000th Post goes to Rachu !!!! I love you !!!

Babe, why it is not ringing any bell in my mind about Nivi's age? Was this shown in the beginning. But I have seen CCBM since day 1 and cant think of anything. I know Viren we saw on the train ticket right? So, we came to know. But when did they say Nivi is 3 yrs younger to Sid and Viren?? and hence she is 22yrs old?? 
Hey Simran if you go back to initial episodes they have showed Sid was 9 and Nivi was 6 when Bhuvan and Nirmala were died and have 3 yr of age difference

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
One more difference between Sid and Viren
Sid after got accused is doing single task and forgot all other things like Divya's happiness, DS wedding aniversary and office work whereas Viren from start while doing things against Sid but was multitasker at sametime in a very jetspeed stalk Nivi, then return back to room, romance with her, go to office also, remember everything even after knowing Sid is on his trail such a sharp mind. That is the beauty of his character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010-Namita-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

So, my Song Dedication to NIVREN. this i think goes based on the current situation. before all the truth comes out.  It just came to my mind...This fits Nivren perfectly right now n MOST IMP ALL OF US !!. Big smile. and You dont have to agree with me.Cry But read the words with open mind and you will see.....from my POV

Listen to the song on below YT link when you read the lyrics. EnJOY ! 

By Eagles - Love Will Keep Us Alive

I was standing
All alone against the world outside ............................(to Viren)
You were searching 
For a place to hide .......................................................(to Nivi)

Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive ......................(to Viren)
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive ................(both Viren and Nivi)

Don't you worry
Sometimes you've just gotta let it ride .........................(Viren)
The world is changing
Right before your eyes....................................................(Nivi)

Now I've found you
There's no more emptiness inside ...............................(Viren)
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive  ................(Viren and Nivi)

I would die for you...
Climb the highest mountain...
Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do ................................(Viren)

Now I've found you
There's no more emptiness inside ...............................(Viren)
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive  ................(Viren and Nivi)

I would die for you...
Climb the highest mountain...
Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do ................................(Viren)

I was standing
All alone against the world outside ...............................(Viren)
You were searching
For a place to hide ..........................................................(Nivi)

Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive .........................(Viren)

When we're hungry...love will keep us alive
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive....................(Viren and Nivi)
Wow Simran what a lovely song aptly fit them thanks for it Jaan and congratulations for becoming Goldie sweety 

asyadadasimran728

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Edited by ashred12 - 29 January 2011 at 8:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumtamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728zarmeenogmann2010-Namita-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top