Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 133)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 7561

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Hey Faiza, Hug how are you hun? I've just read you amazing analysis. And as usual its bloody brilliant. The morals of today's epi that you have mentioned are fantastic. Hahaha i agree with you seriously what type of name choice is Vijay Bhasker i hate it ROFL.

I love the interpretation of the mirror scene and the meaning you have picked out from it. I think its very smart.

And 'When a marriage isn't a marriage, but instead becomes you life..' is amazing i simply loved that line its very captivating x
ANISHA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!
Hug
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Awwww Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
I KNOW, EWWWW, VIJAY BHASKAR!!! THATS JUST AN INSULT TO VIREN/KINSHUKS HOTNESS AND SMIRKS!! Wink
 
Awww, Thank Youuuuuuu So Much!!!!!
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

LMAO!! thats so true Vijay Bhaskar does not compliment the sexy smirks, it is indeed and insult to our Viren/Kinshuk. 

No problem baby sis you can't help excelling your too good. well done. love you too baby sis x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 2060

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Fiazu, Hug how r u sweetie? The way you have analyzed today's episode based on relationship was simply fabulous.You are way mature than your age sweetie. Really loved your this summary of all relations in CCBM "Each one maybe the same, but hold VERY different values and teachings. Whilst some are even bitter than bitter gourd and karela, some are even sweeter than mishri and honey. Some are just for selfish intent, whilst some are just loving unconditionally, but one thing is, that each one in some way or form connect 2 people together."  omg I am in love with your amazing morals of today, especially the 2nd and 5th one. How did you come up with those? It's brilliant. Also you give a really good titles to all your scenes. It's perfectly fit to each one of them. Today when I saw NiVren bedroom scene, I was thinking that when Viren was in romancing mood, Nivi was obsessed with DD and now Nivi wants to talk about love, Viren is obsessed with Sid. Their timings are so bad and I just don't understand their obsession with their siblings yaar. Well sweetie enjoyed your dissection of every scene, just couldn't get enough of it. Keep up the good work.
KETTY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
Hellooooooooo!!! Hug
I'm goooooooooood!! How are youuu???
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, THANK YOUU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!
Your just MEGA MEGA kind with words!!
The purple bit was just made from the top of my head! LOL
Awwwww, The morals were just something I picked up on, but I'm SUPER glad you loved them!!!
And the titles ... I dunno, just my mind puts words together ... Embarrassed
I SOOO AGREEE WITH THE BOLD BIT!!!
One forgets, the other remembers!!!
Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOO Much!!! Big smileWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 7561

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Fiazu, Hug how r u sweetie? The way you have analyzed today's episode based on relationship was simply fabulous.You are way mature than your age sweetie. Really loved your this summary of all relations in CCBM "Each one maybe the same, but hold VERY different values and teachings. Whilst some are even bitter than bitter gourd and karela, some are even sweeter than mishri and honey. Some are just for selfish intent, whilst some are just loving unconditionally, but one thing is, that each one in some way or form connect 2 people together."  omg I am in love with your amazing morals of today, especially the 2nd and 5th one. How did you come up with those? It's brilliant. Also you give a really good titles to all your scenes. It's perfectly fit to each one of them. Today when I saw NiVren bedroom scene, I was thinking that when Viren was in romancing mood, Nivi was obsessed with DD and now Nivi wants to talk about love, Viren is obsessed with Sid. Their timings are so bad and I just don't understand their obsession with their siblings yaar. Well sweetie enjoyed your dissection of every scene, just couldn't get enough of it. Keep up the good work.

Hahaha your right NivRen do have bad timing for romancing before he was always in the mood and she was lost in her world and now she is romancing and he is lost i his world lol x

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 2060

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Hey Faiza, Hug how are you hun? I've just read you amazing analysis. And as usual its bloody brilliant. The morals of today's epi that you have mentioned are fantastic. Hahaha i agree with you seriously what type of name choice is Vijay Bhasker i hate it ROFL.

I love the interpretation of the mirror scene and the meaning you have picked out from it. I think its very smart.

And 'When a marriage isn't a marriage, but instead becomes you life..' is amazing i simply loved that line its very captivating x
ANISHA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!
Hug
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Awwww Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
I KNOW, EWWWW, VIJAY BHASKAR!!! THATS JUST AN INSULT TO VIREN/KINSHUKS HOTNESS AND SMIRKS!! Wink
 
Awww, Thank Youuuuuuu So Much!!!!!
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

LMAO!! thats so true Vijay Bhaskar does not compliment the sexy smirks, it is indeed and insult to our Viren/Kinshuk. 

No problem baby sis you can't help excelling your too good. well done. love you too baby sis x
Awwwwww, Lool WinkLOL
VIJAY BHASKAR SOUNDS LIKE AN OBESE MAN!!
EWWWWWWWWW .... Dead
BLERUUGHHH!!!!
 
And Thank Youu ... Again ... Wink
AWWWWW, DID YOU SEE THE AMOUNT OF TIMES VIREN SMILED IN THAT LAST SCENE?
I kept on remembering you, like I BET ANISHA DII'S FAINTING!! LOLWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoAnisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 7561

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Hey Faiza, Hug how are you hun? I've just read you amazing analysis. And as usual its bloody brilliant. The morals of today's epi that you have mentioned are fantastic. Hahaha i agree with you seriously what type of name choice is Vijay Bhasker i hate it ROFL.

I love the interpretation of the mirror scene and the meaning you have picked out from it. I think its very smart.

And 'When a marriage isn't a marriage, but instead becomes you life..' is amazing i simply loved that line its very captivating x
ANISHA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!
Hug
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Awwww Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
I KNOW, EWWWW, VIJAY BHASKAR!!! THATS JUST AN INSULT TO VIREN/KINSHUKS HOTNESS AND SMIRKS!! Wink
 
Awww, Thank Youuuuuuu So Much!!!!!
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

LMAO!! thats so true Vijay Bhaskar does not compliment the sexy smirks, it is indeed and insult to our Viren/Kinshuk. 

No problem baby sis you can't help excelling your too good. well done. love you too baby sis x
Awwwwww, Lool WinkLOL
VIJAY BHASKAR SOUNDS LIKE AN OBESE MAN!!
EWWWWWWWWW .... Dead
BLERUUGHHH!!!!
 
And Thank Youu ... Again ... Wink
AWWWWW, DID YOU SEE THE AMOUNT OF TIMES VIREN SMILED IN THAT LAST SCENE?
I kept on remembering you, like I BET ANISHA DII'S FAINTING!! LOLWink

LOL obese!! i agree particularly on the abdomen lmao. LOL
OMG Faiza!! yes the continuous smile was a killer and your right i was like OMG OMG OMG i was so hyped up about it as well. ufff he looked so damn sexy. btw u kept remembering me during that scene aww thats so adorable. Smile x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 25436

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
True Ketty without knowing him and his past anything can't be predicted but Jaan did you notice one thing when Dada sahib was giving them lecture of marriege his expression were not of ashamed, guilty or cunning but simple admiration, love and care hold the importance of his actions. See they have revealed Viren is stalker so his expressions should be cunning with every character at back but it is not like this his expressions are cunning with CC and Sid but with Tayiji, Nivi and BS he give genuine expressions even if they don't look at him. He respect his dada sahib and dadi ma. He has love for his tayiji. But his exact feelings can only be shown when they reveal his past.
Even I am angry on Sid rather than DD he is actually not true to any relation neither Nivi, DD, Viren. Just love his image in front of Nivi or family.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeasyadadasimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Rach I agree, his expression to BS didn't show any contempt, it was pure admiration and love. Also even after whatever he is doing to Nivi with stalker crap, he still cares most about her and wants her to do the same. That makes me wonder what Sid did that makes him so angry at him. At DT when BS was talking about him he was angry and sad but he didn't look at him with hatred. But with Sid is pure hatred and I just don't know how he got this much hatred against a brother whom he once idolize. Anyways we will know it soon. And if we can hate Sid so much, we can't blame him for doing the same, right? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 25436

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach I agree, his expression to BS didn't show any contempt, it was pure admiration and love. Also even after whatever he is doing to Nivi with stalker crap, he still cares most about her and wants her to do the same. That makes me wonder what Sid did that makes him so angry at him. At DT when BS was talking about him he was angry and sad but he didn't look at him with hatred. But with Sid is pure hatred and I just don't know how he got this much hatred against a brother whom he once idolize. Anyways we will know it soon. And if we can hate Sid so much, we can't blame him for doing the same, right? 
Ya with Sid his expressions are cunning, hatred but still past needed to be revealed because what ever if is making Sid through is Nivi hate Sid leave him and he should feel the pain that Nivi left him why he wanted Sid to feel the pain why is he doing these things.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
* Close This Please*

Author: P.Kamaljit.Sean   Replies: 3   Views: 682

P.Kamaljit.Sean 3 682 09 July 2010 at 6:02pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
please help me

Author: LoveTVShows   Replies: 1   Views: 920

LoveTVShows 1 920 29 June 2010 at 8:48am by -Fivr-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index