Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 132)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyoneeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Ok, today's episode was like a reality check to me. It wasn't about Viren's praises, it wasn't about Nivi's pain, neither was it about anybody else's plots and plans. It was about life, from every angle of it. From ever relationship that could hold a different perspective.
2 modern and a old mother son relationship. (CC&Viren, VD&Sid, NT&Keshav)
1 mother and daughter relationship (HL and DD)
2 old and 2 modern husband and wife relationship. (BS&YD, HL&Pratap, NivRen And SidYa)
2 Grandfather/Grandma and grandchildren relationship (BS&NivRen, NT&Yash)

Each one maybe the same, but hold VERY different values and teachings. Whilst some are even bitter than bittergourd and karela, some are even sweeter than mishri and honey. Some are just for selfis intent, whilst some are just loving unconditionally, but one thing is, that each one in some way or form connect 2 people together.

So, today's AMAZING morals:
1) Never value your future more than your present, since if you keep your future your first priority, then how will your present shape up you future?
2) Time holds alot of value, use it wisely. Each person has 24 hours in their day, but its what you make out of that 24 that makes you differ from everyone else.
3) Love before money, forgiveness before fury and smiles before tears of insecurity.
4) Never be ashamed of asking someone for help.
5) Learn to love, it makes life so much more beautiful of a colourful carnival to watch and be a part of. Dance in the rain, smile through pain, laugh like insane, treat everyone fair and the same, and love from the heart not the brain ...

Ok, so there were not many NivRen scenes, but its quality, not quanitty [;) ... SO HERE GOES, MERA VERDICT!

NivRen - Leaving the divine and entering the shrine ...
I say this because, in the mandir, everything was so purean divine, and NivRen step out of the temple, and things go back to square 1, and into a shrine!
So Viren, I mean, VIJAY BHASKAR (JUST EWWWW, WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS THAT!?!?!?!) is on the phone, and finds out that Sid ka bachaa is stalking him. Viren to mamuu ban gaya!!! So after the phone convo ends, Viren realises that Sid also knows how to plot against him (ITS THE BLOOD AND GENES YAAAR!!), and how Viren never knew that Nivi's words left such a deep jagged scar on Sid. Hmm, now what is Viren gonna do? Mr. Chaalak Careless Sood needs some new tactics up his sleeve now!
Just then, Nivi comes from behind, and places her gentle, soft touching hand on Viren's shoulder, Viren turns and smiles at Nivi, who smiles back correspondingly, and says, Riight, TIME WE WENT HOME NOW? OR ELSE THE SOOD JANGALI'S WILL THINK I'VE KIDNAPPED OR RAPED YOU! Viren nods in reply, (AWWW, THAT NOT WAS SOO CUTE!!) as Nivi puts her shoes back on, and Viren's in thinking mode again!!

NivRen - I'll always have your back, be on your side, move to the front to protect you, and in the centre of your heart do I lie.
The reason I labelled this scene in such a way was because now Nivi's asked for Viren's support, she will give the same back, and Viren already does give the support to her. In the scene, we see Nivi standing behind Viren when he's on the sofa, showing how she will always have his back and be there to catch him if he falls, likewise vice versa. They both will be on each others side, and will get in front of each other when they feel the need to protect each other, but through all this, its in the centre of the heart where Nivi's place for Viren and Viren's place for Nivi lies in, because they each are the centre of each others worlds!

So, (OMV!!! LMAAAOOO, DD CUT THE PHONE ON HL, THAT WAS SOOO FUNNNY!!! HL'S FACE WAS LIKE, DD KI ... USKI YEH HIMMAT KE MUJH PAR PHONE KAAT DE!! WOH MUJH SE SEEKH RAHI HAIN KE WOH APNE PATI KO KAISE HAASIL KARE, AUR MUJH PAR HI PHONE KAAT DIYA!!)
Anyway ... Wink
NivRen, side by side walk in, and Nivi's the first to notice that something's different. She asks VD whats happened, because she knows of she asks anyone else, then she;ll just get taunt of a reply back! So VD says, SidYa where supposed to leave, but Sid's not here (Hmmm, NOT PUNCTUAL IS HE??) Viren, out of sudden curiousity and to spice the matter up abit, says, did you try phoning him or did he phone you? (because thats something Sid would do if he ran late, so why not this time?).VD says no, he didn't. DD gives her input, as to which even Viren's curious as to where Sid is, since if he was with the GCEL phone guy, then he must have left that place ages ago, so why has he not came home, and where is he? Viren looks as innocent as possible, pretending that he's actually giving a damn. And CC notices this, and thinks, OMV! ANOTHER FAKE DRAMA, WHATS VIREN DONE NOW?
NivRen both go in, and Viren sits on the far end of the sofa, the same on his mum is sitting on the far end of. Viren sits, looks a his mum, who looks down, hopelessly, and in rely turns the other way, giving her the same treatment she gave him!! (Maa Ka Laadla Bigar Gayaa!!!). Like, SCREW YOU MUM, I WAS JUST LOOKING AT YOU, I WASN'T GONNA BITE YOU! GOD, CAN;T EVEN SIT ON THE SAME SOFA WITHOUT BEING GIVEN A EVIL AT!! PLASTIC FACE. Nivi stands behind Viren, showing that she supports him and to show his mum that Viren's done nothing wrong, SO YOU SAASU MAA, BETTER STOP PULLING FACES AT MY VIREN!
Sid comes, all hopeless, like usual, NOTHING NEW, and as soon as he looks at Nivi, our BAHAADUR BABE just looks straight up, like, ERUGH, DONT EVEN STARE AT ME, JUST EWW!! I'M NOT THE SLIGHTEST BOTHERED ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOUR DEFENCE. Viren is just sat there, watching the show, enjoying the view, and smirking ... AGAIN. AND SID LOOKS A NIVI AGAIN, which pisses her off EVEN more, and she looks straight ahead again. DD takes Sid, an Viren is thinking and smirking, AGAIN. (he just did the virtually TWO minutes ago!!)

NivRen - One plans for a party of celebration, whilst one plans for a party of destruction ...
So Viren frantically power walks into the room and sits down STRAIGHT away, and begins thinking again. Whilst Nivi calmfully walks in and goes to the mirror, and says Viren, we should SOOOOOO go to the mandir every week, TOGETHER, it feels SOOO awesome, right?? And Viren just seems to be busy in his own bubble, which Nivi then POPS! An Viren looks up to see Nivi waiting for an answer as to what he's thinking SOOOO deep about (I'll give you a clue Nivi!!! Begings with S and ends with D, and has an I in the middle of the S and D. Noo, Viren's not gay, dostana part 2 isn't going on, don't worry, he doesn't think of Sid THAT way, he think of him the revenge way Wink)
So Viren replies, do you think SidYa will return in 2/3 days max? Nivi all of a sudden gets confused, thinking, VIREN, I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT SID, I WAS TALKIG ABOUT US, YOU AND ME, VIREN AND NIVI, GOING TO THE TEMPLE. EVERY WEEK!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DEAF? LOW OR SELECTIVE HEARING? AND WHYYY IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT SIDYA COMING, I WANT THEM TO GOOOOOOOOOOO, LIKE, FOREVER AND EVER!!!
Viren, looking at Nivi's confused face,says I mean, I was asking for the anniversary. Nivi, confused again, thinks WHAT ANNIVERSARY? OUR ANNIVERSARY ISN'T TILL NEXT YEAR!! VIREN, ARE YOU OKAY??? HOW DID A YEA GO SO FAST?? WHERE WAS I? OMV!! WHAT'S HAPPENING???
Viren gets up, and realises that she never knew, and apologizes, and tells Nivi that its BS&YD's big 50!! ITS SOOOOOOOO AMAZING, how even after ALL these years of being away from home and despite the hatred for YD, VIREN STILL REMEMBERS!!! And what's even amazing is that the flute begins to play, which makes the whole scene go to a different level!! OH IMAGINE NIVREN IN THEIR 50TH YEAR??? OMV!!!!!!!!!!!
Viren, SO FASCINATED, says, MAN, FOR 50 WHOLE YEARS THEY'VE BEEN TOGETHER LOOKING AFTER EACH OTHER!! SOO AWESOME, RIGHT?
Nivi, IN FURTHER SHOCK, says, OMV!!! I KNOW! 50 UNBELIEVEABLE YEARS!! We should SOOOOOOOO celebrate thi BIG TIME, like do something EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA SPECIAL!! (Awwwww, WATCH THE TWINKLE AND EXCITEMENT IN NIVI'S EYES!!! NEHA DID THIS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFULLY, as she puts a bit of Neha's bubbliness into Nivi, and presents this scene EVER so well!) Viren, LOOKING STUNNED, agrees immediately, LIKE YHHHH BIWIIIIIIIII (AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!)!!!! WHY NOT?? Is baar, Nivi ne mera khel aasaaan kar diya mere liye!! SHE SUGGESTED THE IDEA FOR ME!!! You read my mind!! Here, Viren turns, and says, I was thinking something along the same lines. Something SUPER special should happen that day! Some biiiiiiig grand thing that has NEVER happened in this house, to which the people of the town would say, WOAAAAAAH, EVEN THIS HAPPENS IN THE SOOD HOUSE? Aik entertainment package ke saath doosra muft??? BUY ONE GET ONE FREE YAAAAAR!!! So Viren can now easily do 2 things at once, making Sid's life, futher hell!!! WAAH WAAH! KYA BAAT HAIN! As he smirks, AGAIN! And one AWESOME thing is that Viren HATES all this elite high profile crap! Like why put on a farce act of you how of a social class you have?
Viren turns, and asks Nivi, SOOO, WHAT DO YOU THINK? And Nivi says, AHAAAAA, BUT WE NEED TO START THE PREPERATIONS FROM LIKE, NOW!! WE HAVE SOOOOOO LESS TIME!! And Viren agrees, and says the Sid "The MAA KA LAADLA" HAS to be here, since with out HIM, nothing's possible!!! To which Nivi gets a bit let down like ERUGH!! NOO! WHY??? And Viren clarifies, saying that BS's happiness is incomplete without him (VIREN IS SOOO, I DUNNO. I MEAN, WAS BS' HAPPINESS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT VIREN?) Nivi, now 'cos she can't STAND Sid, says, that even if he's NOT here (HOPEFULLY), we're STILL gonna celebrate! OH COME ON, YOUR 50TH ANNIVERSARY DOESN'T COME EVERYDAY YOU KNOW! UNLESS YOUR WILLING TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 50 YEARS?! We're gonna PARTY LIKE FREAKSS!! THERE'S GONNA BE NO SHORTCOMINGS WHATSOEVER! And Viren just smiles at her. thinking, MAN MY WIFE ISSS SOOOO AWESOME .. AND ... SHE HATES SID!!! Nivi goes, and Viren just says, YO SID, MY BROOOO!! COME QUICK YAAAR, how's my plan gonna be complete without my victim??? and he smirks, AGAIN!

In the VD Sid Scene, FUNNY HOW SID DOESN'T REMEMBER THE ANNIVERSARY, BUT VIREN DOES!! AND SID WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MR. KNOW IT ALL INSIDE OUT COS IM MR. RESPONSIBLE!!

NivRen - When a marriage isn't a marriage, but instead, it become your life ...
I LOVED that line. I dunno why, its soo consice, so small, yet SO meaningful!!!
ANYWAY!!
BS IS SHOCKED!! NivRen came today, THEMSELVES TO ME?! Hmmm, what happened now? Viren's a nakkhar, and Viren laughs at that, since he knows himself all to well that he is one! So BS asks, whats up? Viren is just unable to control his excited smile and laughter, and smiles SOOO widely, as Nivi says, its not something special, and Viren gazes at her, Viren was telling me, and Nivi looks at Viren, before continuing, that your's ad YD's big 50 is coming! And BS understands STRAIGHT AWAY! Nivi says, so we, me and Viren, were thinking that we should celebrate this one, BIG TIME!! BS replies, Oh my dear, we old hubby and wifey, how are WE gonna celebrate? But like they say, Age is never a concern in love, and Nivi says, 50 YEARS?!?! HOW AND WHAT MUST YOU BE FEELING LIKE?! I CAN'T EVEN PUT MY SELF IN THAT POSITION (Yes, thats because your not 70 odd, and your not married for 50 years darling Wink) . Viren also decides to add his bit in, saying, YEAAH, DADAJI, 50 YEARS MAN!! MY WIFECOULDN'T EVEN BARE 50 DAYS!! (OH REALLY, YEAH RIGHT, COURSE!) And Viren just turns to look at Nivi, and moves his eyebrows saying, RIGHT NIVI? AIN'T I RIGHT? I'M ALWAYS RIGHT, COS IM YOUR MR. RIGHT! And Nivi, just SOO shocked, HITS HIM, AGAIN, And says VIREEEEEEN!! JUST YOU WAITTT!!
BS then says, when 2 people live together for SO many days, then it's not a marriage anymore, its called life! And Viren carries on smiling, lookin from BS to Nivi. BS says, you won't understand today my children, that's THE essence of being married for 50 years!
The next bit BS says is like a wake up call to Nivi and Viren, but for Nivi more, since she willl be needing it, that collect and treasure your good memories, and dispose any bad ones. Viren, all of a sudden, has a face on gratitude on him, as if saying, thank you dadaji for saying this, 'cos now Nivi will understand when she finds out about my plan. BS says, Never think that life is a bed of roses, and here Viren listens attentively,  if you spend all your time, good and bad, together, you will become each others strength, and will get to know your weaknesses. And here, NivRen look at each other, understanding just how important each word is, that Nivi is Virens strength, and Viren is Nivi's, as BS carries on, that you will become each others support, because a 3rd, no matter WHO and WHAT he is, is always, the 3rd, since he cant do NO harms to 2 souls who have united as one. Nivi understands this, and BS says, TRUST each other, and you yourself make sure that nothing happens to that trust, as Viren looks on, and knows that NivRen both trust each other.
BS ends on saying, tha if you do this much, then forget 50, you'll hit a century!! And Viren looks at Nivi, wishing, hoping and praying that this journey lasts till eternity, that the threads they tied yesterday pull each of the 2 back to each other, that despite anything happening, they remain as NivRen.
Love and respect, the 2 elements needed to make any relationship strong, never let them decrease. Promise me, that forever onwards, you will be for each other. Viren looks at Nivi again, to see if she will oath, and Nivi looks at Viren, as they both smile, and Nivi exclaims, I take an oath, and this oath means more than ANYTHING to Viren, since now he knows Nivi will never break it, and she will be what shes promised.

LMAOO, THE WAY THE EPISODE ENDED WAS SOO FUNNY!!
SID, SERIOUSLY, DOES NOT SUIT BEING EVIL/FBI DETECTIVE!!

Precap -
All the best Sid!!!
Viren is 2 steps ahead anyway, and he has a rough idea of whats going on anyway ...

AAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH, CANNOT WAIT TILL MONDAY NOW!!!! Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumNivRen_Luvu4eveprajeesimran728NivRenDeewanilamszarmeenogmann2010Anisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Thanks Simran for the links I just loved all the thoughts and analysis provided by Maytri, Shova, Navz and agree with all of them.

Few points I have to add few points about honesty for a moment

Divya:she is most honest about her feelings nothing is hidden about her she tell everything to everyone.

Sidharth: Less honest than Divya as he is hiding his past from her. Can't hide many things but his sulking face give it away.

Nivi: She hide many things from other but tells everything to her dadi and Viren and her face too show what she is hiding to them her past from Divya though it's for her betterment.

Viren: He is the person who is actually hidden from all he is not at all honest at the moment. No one can make out from his face what's going on his mind.

Brilliant points, i agree Divyya is straight about how she feels x
Hey anisha true all the four have their good points and bad points now the bad points which are highlighted in MP track and teach all the 4 during MP track

Divya: She thinks everything get handy for her and she will get everything easily and everyone loves her and no one dare to ignore her. With MP track she is feeling the pain as Sid is ignoring her and if Sid Nivi past come she will understand everything will not go according to her will rather she will have to get it by working.

Sid: He always thought his image is clean and no one can blame him but he stand by never understand pain person undergo when he get false accuse. With MP track he is understanding the pain of wrongly accused and start get proofs to proove himself innocent. By the end of track he will understand you should not watch the crime silentely in front of your eyes as it is bigger sin then the person who is doing the sin.

Nivi: She always led other trample over her and blindly trust people and become completely dependent on them. With MP track she is learning to fight for her, becoming brave. By the end of this she will understand don't rely on other blindly, don't let other trample over you

Viren: He is MP and hurting Nivi. Don't know the exact reason either complete revenge or fear of loosing Nivi to Sid. I don't understand what he is learning and what he will understand after got exposed.

Hey Rachu, hope your okay hun.

Your right i like how you have pin pointed exactly how the characters are developing and experiencing different situations during the MP track. I agree with each word that you have said. Also i especially loved the part about Sid the fact that he is experiencing how it feels when you are accused of something i.e how Chancal was trying to prove that Nivi is mentally unstable which is not true, if only Sid stood up for Nivi then but he didn't so now he gets to see how it is when you get accused for nothing. also I agree that Nivi is becoming strong notice how she has become pretty loud and confident now soon she will stick up for herself. And i really hope Viren has a very strong reason for doing so maybe he knows exactly how his family is and he is trying to change all that. but i really want to know what Sid has done as to why he hates him so much.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Thanks Simran for the links I just loved all the thoughts and analysis provided by Maytri, Shova, Navz and agree with all of them.

Few points I have to add few points about honesty for a moment

Divya:she is most honest about her feelings nothing is hidden about her she tell everything to everyone.

Sidharth: Less honest than Divya as he is hiding his past from her. Can't hide many things but his sulking face give it away.

Nivi: She hide many things from other but tells everything to her dadi and Viren and her face too show what she is hiding to them her past from Divya though it's for her betterment.

Viren: He is the person who is actually hidden from all he is not at all honest at the moment. No one can make out from his face what's going on his mind.

Brilliant points, i agree Divyya is straight about how she feels x
Hey anisha true all the four have their good points and bad points now the bad points which are highlighted in MP track and teach all the 4 during MP track

Divya: She thinks everything get handy for her and she will get everything easily and everyone loves her and no one dare to ignore her. With MP track she is feeling the pain as Sid is ignoring her and if Sid Nivi past come she will understand everything will not go according to her will rather she will have to get it by working.

Sid: He always thought his image is clean and no one can blame him but he stand by never understand pain person undergo when he get false accuse. With MP track he is understanding the pain of wrongly accused and start get proofs to proove himself innocent. By the end of track he will understand you should not watch the crime silentely in front of your eyes as it is bigger sin then the person who is doing the sin.

Nivi: She always led other trample over her and blindly trust people and become completely dependent on them. With MP track she is learning to fight for her, becoming brave. By the end of this she will understand don't rely on other blindly, don't let other trample over you

Viren: He is MP and hurting Nivi. Don't know the exact reason either complete revenge or fear of loosing Nivi to Sid. I don't understand what he is learning and what he will understand after got exposed.
Hey rach I agree with every word but for DD i have to disagree a bit she is straightforward but she does not see that she might be hurting somebody. She just put blames on other and does not bother to find the truth. Like when she found out that Nivi and Viren does not sleep together she just blamed Nivi that she is trying to be close to S., when the Sherwani issue came like is she stupid. She just showed her and got up from the middle of a mehfil but she did not bother to ask S. or Nivi abt it and does she take Nivi and S. to be that stupid that if they were having an extra marital affair would they be standing at the terrace where not just her but all the ladies can c them but no she just refuses to use her brain. She just failed to think that she is  the same Nivi who did not let her commit sucide and ask her to believe in her love. Is she was so much after her hubby she could have easily let her commit sucide but no she just don't wanna use her brain.

Nivi has not lied to anybody except S. when she said that she does not love him but therwise she is honest. She just don't answer the questions but she does not lie.

Edited by zarmeeno - 28 January 2011 at 7:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Faiza, Hug how are you hun? I've just read you amazing analysis. And as usual its bloody brilliant. The morals of today's epi that you have mentioned are fantastic. Hahaha i agree with you seriously what type of name choice is Vijay Bhasker i hate it ROFL.

I love the interpretation of the mirror scene and the meaning you have picked out from it. I think its very smart.

And 'When a marriage isn't a marriage, but instead becomes you life..' is amazing i simply loved that line its very captivating x

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Faiza loved ur analysis and yes I just noticed that S. forgot the Ann and Viren remembered it but sweetie S. is tooo much tied up with other stuff that he does not remember anything else after all he has been blamed for the first time. Though he did not do it but still so he has to clear his name from it. When Nivi was being blamed he was just fine standing there and was noot ready to stand up for her but now she has confronted him so he has to come out clean. But I'm wondering DD keeps on blaming hin for having something for Nivi y does not he try there to come out clean as well.

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Faizu again lovely analysis loved each and every part and how you explained about life.
Zarmeen agree with you I am not praising DD I was just pointing her one good quality which she has by chance is not to hide anything rest I know how she is and yes agree with you about Nivi and she is becoming tigress I am loving her this avatar.

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Anisha_91

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Fiazu, Hug how r u sweetie? The way you have analyzed today's episode based on relationship was simply fabulous.You are way mature than your age sweetie. Really loved your this summary of all relations in CCBM "Each one maybe the same, but hold VERY different values and teachings. Whilst some are even bitter than bitter gourd and karela, some are even sweeter than mishri and honey. Some are just for selfish intent, whilst some are just loving unconditionally, but one thing is, that each one in some way or form connect 2 people together."  omg I am in love with your amazing morals of today, especially the 2nd and 5th one. How did you come up with those? It's brilliant. Also you give a really good titles to all your scenes. It's perfectly fit to each one of them. Today when I saw NiVren bedroom scene, I was thinking that when Viren was in romancing mood, Nivi was obsessed with DD and now Nivi wants to talk about love, Viren is obsessed with Sid. Their timings are so bad and I just don't understand their obsession with their siblings yaar. Well sweetie enjoyed your dissection of every scene, just couldn't get enough of it. Keep up the good work.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Anisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

Hey Faiza, Hug how are you hun? I've just read you amazing analysis. And as usual its bloody brilliant. The morals of today's epi that you have mentioned are fantastic. Hahaha i agree with you seriously what type of name choice is Vijay Bhasker i hate it ROFL.

I love the interpretation of the mirror scene and the meaning you have picked out from it. I think its very smart.

And 'When a marriage isn't a marriage, but instead becomes you life..' is amazing i simply loved that line its very captivating x
ANISHA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!
Hug
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Awwww Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
I KNOW, EWWWW, VIJAY BHASKAR!!! THATS JUST AN INSULT TO VIREN/KINSHUKS HOTNESS AND SMIRKS!! Wink

Awww, Thank Youuuuuuu So Much!!!!!
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top