Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 131)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by anjubala

Hey Zameen, Anju and Millie I was busy now I have to read so many pages don't know from where to start.

Anju and Millie loved your analysis you should also check each others analysis as both of you think with one mind only and I loved to read this and I am really happy the way you described NivRen and their relation I loved the episode too specially NivRen and dadaji scene.

I agree Rachu and I said the same to Milee, that we need to get our brains checked....
True but I guess it's your experience made you think alike I am finding hard time finding other's analysis like Navz, Simran, Payal and all I am seraching for that
Rachu, no one wrote any analysis as of yet. I think Mythri did its next to Anju or before that.
And oh Navi did write some points in regards with NivRen connection to mandir.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Girls I need to go out be back in the night.

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by ruexangel

please add me to the nivren pshycotics list!
Hi, this is Payal. And, what may I call you? Welcome dear to our NivRen thread! Glad that you also want to become a part of this craziness. LOL Hope you began posting actively in this thread, sweets!

Anju, who basically opened this thread will add your name to the NivRen's psychotic list. Smile

hey thanks for the welcome!
Im Rue!
i come here often, but I'm mostly silent, because of lack of time, nice to meet you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
True but I guess it's your experience made you think alike I am finding hard time finding other's analysis like Navz, Simran, Payal and all I am seraching for that
[/QUOTE]

of course we missed you. ok, i have some links. hold on.

did you read last night too? abt payal and all. i sent you a PM. 

1-28-11 Analysis

Moni

Mythri

Anju

Zarmeen

Mythri - thoughts 2

Shova

POV

Milee- add one more point to Navz's point

Vidya - 3 prayers

Mythri - 7 marriage vows

Sneha and Moni

SBS link
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1599915&PID=38601073&#38601073

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesavera2007gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Mythri, superb writing doll. Loved it.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks Simran for the links I just loved all the thoughts and analysis provided by Maytri, Shova, Navz and agree with all of them.

Few points I have to add few points about honesty for a moment

Divya:she is most honest about her feelings nothing is hidden about her she tell everything to everyone.

Sidharth: Less honest than Divya as he is hiding his past from her. Can't hide many things but his sulking face give it away.

Nivi: She hide many things from other but tells everything to her dadi and Viren and her face too show what she is hiding to them her past from Divya though it's for her betterment.

Viren: He is the person who is actually hidden from all he is not at all honest at the moment. No one can make out from his face what's going on his mind.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeFaizuuNivRengmann2010zarmeenoAnisha_91_Namita_

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Thanks Simran for the links I just loved all the thoughts and analysis provided by Maytri, Shova, Navz and agree with all of them.

Divya:she is most honest about her feelings nothing is hidden about her she tell everything to everyone.

Sidharth: Less honest than Divya as he is hiding his past from her. Can't hide many things but his sulking face give it away.

Nivi: She hide many things from other but tells everything to her dadi and Viren and her face too show what she is hiding to them her past from Divya though it's for her betterment.

Viren: He is the person who is actually hidden from all he is not at all honest at the moment. No one can make out from his face what's going on his mind.

Brilliant points, i agree Divyya is straight about how she feels x

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Brilliant points, i agree Divyya is straight about how she feels x
Hey anisha true all the four have their good points and bad points now the bad points which are highlighted in MP track and teach all the 4 during MP track

Divya: She thinks everything get handy for her and she will get everything easily and everyone loves her and no one dare to ignore her. With MP track she is feeling the pain as Sid is ignoring her and if Sid Nivi past come she will understand everything will not go according to her will rather she will have to get it by working.

Sid: He always thought his image is clean and no one can blame him but he stand by never understand pain person undergo when he get false accuse. With MP track he is understanding the pain of wrongly accused and start get proofs to proove himself innocent. By the end of track he will understand you should not watch the crime silentely in front of your eyes as it is bigger sin then the person who is doing the sin.

Nivi: She always led other trample over her and blindly trust people and become completely dependent on them. With MP track she is learning to fight for her, becoming brave. By the end of this she will understand don't rely on other blindly, don't let other trample over you

Viren: He is MP and hurting Nivi. Don't know the exact reason either complete revenge or fear of loosing Nivi to Sid. I don't understand what he is learning and what he will understand after got exposed.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeNivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoAnisha_91_Namita_

Go to top