Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 130)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Milee wonderful analysis. The way you explain the relations is just brilliant. I really liked your comparison of our two leading couples. They are totally opposite of each others. One couple tells us how to behave and what to do, the other tells us what not to do in married life. And I think we won't be spare this time too, there has to be some damaka always whenever there is a function in Sood house, not even a one function so far they had without drama. Well your description of last scene was amazing, golden advice of dadaji and the way Nivi and Viren took it was the best. Loved the way Viren was looking at Nivi during the whole scene and satisfied look on his face when Nivi promised dadaji. I agree with you that Viren didn't have to promise, as he already said it thousand times that he is never going to leave her and her happiness will be his priority.Now Nivi's turn to proclaim all those feelings and promises which she always got from Viren.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsmilee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoanjubala_Namita_

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Hey Zameen, Anju and Millie I was busy now I have to read so many pages don't know from where to start.

Anju and Millie loved your analysis you should also check each others analysis as both of you think with one mind only and I loved to read this and I am really happy the way you described NivRen and their relation I loved the episode too specially NivRen and dadaji scene.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoanjubala

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hello good evening girls how are my sweet NivRenians did anyone missed me

Hey Rach, how r u sweetie? haven't seen you today. did you watch today's episode? waiting to know your views on it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Hi girls, I just love reading your views and posts. All of you write beautifully. Honestly speaking, I have never been in a forum before and now I have to on this forum like whenever I get time. Loved the analysis of todays episode. I have yet to see it. 

Thanks for all your wonderful posts.

Namita

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanizarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hello good evening girls how are my sweet NivRenians did anyone missed me

Hey Rach, how r u sweetie? haven't seen you today. did you watch today's episode? waiting to know your views on it.
I watched the episode but couldn't post here as was busy anyway loved dadaji and NivRen scene the most. See even Sid in action now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Hey Zameen, Anju and Millie I was busy now I have to read so many pages don't know from where to start.

Anju and Millie loved your analysis you should also check each others analysis as both of you think with one mind only and I loved to read this and I am really happy the way you described NivRen and their relation I loved the episode too specially NivRen and dadaji scene.

I agree Rachu and I said the same to Milee, that we need to get our brains checked....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

I agree Rachu and I said the same to Milee, that we need to get our brains checked....
True but I guess it's your experience made you think alike I am finding hard time finding other's analysis like Navz, Simran, Payal and all I am seraching for that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Zarmeen,Ketty,Rachu,Anju and all others sorry If I missed your name thanks for wonderful comments, its all your encouragement working.

Rachu, we missed you from morning. And yes me and Anju needs to get our brains checkedLOL

@Anju, as I told you beautiful analysis I was just thinking am I reading my post or what but the font gave away.
But as I said in PM but I will write here again for all our girls the dadaji and NivRen scene just stole my heart today. Dadaji as Bheeshma pitahmaha giving lesson, Nivi with her mind,heart and soul listening to it as a good student and Viren was listening but morethan listening he was so involved in Nivi and was imagining his 100years of married life with her with so much Love, gratitude, respect, trust.

@Mythri, I did PM you but posting it here again wonderful thoughts dear. I agree with you CCBM has given us some awesome characters and relations. Every character has something to teach us. Special thanks to CT's for giving us such characters and such story.

@Zarmeen, your analysis was short but sweet and I liked your other post about great marriage. Yes no one is perfect except God, but we can have great marriage by love, respect, trust and you and Anju explained beautifully and I need not go into deep. Yes, NivRen are going to have great marriage.

A big hello to Faiza and Namita. Faizu waiting for your funfilled analysis. But I think I will be back after sometime need to go out for sometime.

Girls I forgot to write the other scene completely, VD -Sid scene: Today I liked how Vandana blasted Sid.And reminded him again of his promise. Yesterday she taught him with love and today she was a little harsh on him because he needed that. So lets see how he will get back Divya into his life, poor girl was so shattered.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010_Namita_Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top