Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 128)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Yuppp NO1 told me abt it . Vo toh on FB i saw d link n saw it just 2dy varna i would hav missed it .

@anju Oh Anju anju wht 2 say 2 u dear lovvvvvv edd ur analysis . It was veryy short for me . lozzzzz it hsould hav been of 2 -3 pages lolzz. But lovelyy decription . loveddd it

@Zarmeeen Oh dear loveddd ur thoughts dear . Wondeful job . Amazingggg

@All Ookk Gals Hav 2 go . Will see all of u Tomm . lovv u all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoAnisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
anju, very nice analysis. you wrote each scene beautifully Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

@ anju - you explained BS and Nivren scene so well. hats off to you for putting so many emotions into words. just loved nivren explanation. 

But, i don't understand how come yeday what they showed about BS dinner scene where he Hurts Viren and we all were mad at him for making the wrong decision and choosing sid over viren etc. etc.  can that come into pic? can he do that?

how is it possible that BS will such good wisdom and love and strength and man of relationships...made such a huge mistake. it cant be right? so viren never wanted to hurt BS n V's feeling towards BS is also all true and no hatred right? so, how come? 

Simi we as human beings keep getting mature with experiences and what the situation demands at that minute. We do not know what happened during that time that made BS to take the decision of sending away Viren to hostel. BS did not hurt Viren intentionally and I do not think so he will ever do that. Now whenever he talks about Viren he shows his love and remembers how he was when he was little. So, we have to wait and see how the past is unveiled.  Maybe circumstances that time demanded that and he took that decision and now it is like 15 years later so even BS is more mature and has seen more life..We tend to react differently  to same situation as we age and as we gain more wisdom and knowledge. We learn from our mistakes...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, I am honored .. thanks for liking my thoughts.. it is your comments and love that makes me do it....
Hi Moni,, aww...how are you dear.. how was your trip and how did you survive without CCBM? Send me PM with details of your trip.
I read your analysis today...Thanks hun...You do full justice to NiVren scenes...

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Thanks Payal and Simran for liking my posts. U guys r too sweet.

Mythri loved ur post and u did explain beautifully the relationships that r shown in CCBM. But honestly more than anyother character I'm in just love with NT daadi.. The way she explain things it is amazing and Sarita joshi plays the part with such ease and beautifully. But hats off to the CT's for giving us such a character.

Anju as Payal and I were discussing yesterday that there is no perfect marriage but we c lot of gr8 marriages and Nivren marriage will be the same. It is not and will not be perfect but we r all sure that it will be a gr8 one and we will be with them enjoying and sharing every bit of their beautiful moments of thsi gr8 marriage.

Yes Zarmeen, I agree. GOD has not made anyone perfect so there cannot be a perfect marriage but yes there are successful and great marriages. And I am with you totally that we will be sharing every bit of NiVren's journey towards this great marriage. Right now I am waiting for next week already to see how Nivi will find out about Viren and how will she confront him. She has made all these promises so let us see how she stands up with these promises. And let us see what reasons Viren gives in his defence.. But first of all I want a nice song and a dance number on DS anniversary and then let the dhamaka happen. Infact I want both the couples to dance - something to show about marriage like "Bole chudiyan bole kangana..."
Wow Anju what beautiful selection of Song and it totally suits their situation

milee1014simran728Scintillatinggmann2010-Namita-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Ok guys I know this is late and maybe by the time I am posting this there has already been wonderful analysis done But I really loved today's episode and wanted to share what I thought about it so her it is.

I loved today's episode along with yesterday as it holds very meaningful messages and gives us an insight to NivRen future.

Yesterday Nivi's dialogue in the mandir gave us a insight to what Nivi now feels for Viren and her commitment to him and basically shows us a glimpse of what she will do in the future, how she will support her husband and how they will surpass the "badal" that will come in their way. Viren coming inside the mandir just for Nivi's happiness also tells us a lot and that all he is doing is only for her happiness and he will do anything for her even if it is going against his wills.

Today it yet again gave us an overlook to what the future holds for our lovely couple and how they will support each other. I loved the BS and NivRen scene the most from the whole episode as its so meaningful and not only is he giving message and advice to NivRen but also to us and teaches us that NivRen's love will always be for each other, even for 100yr and they will always be together.

So the epi starts with where it left us yesterday and begins the show with Viren talking on the phone with the telephone company employer. Ok so I was so glad that Viren was aware of Sid investigating about him. I want Viren to be aware of all these and act accordingly. I find it quite disturbing that after Nivi accused Sid of his doings that only then he is taking some actions, what was he doing before . It just shows what type of person Sid is and he will only investigate or stop a wrong doing if and if only it hurts his ego and honour. I don't want to linger on about Sid as it rises my BP so will stop but seriously I have never seen a person like Sid.

So when Viren says "I didn't know that you will get this much hurt from what Nivi said" Ok so I thought I saw jealousy in those eyes and it just proves to us and viren that Sid has still not been able to forget his past and fully move on. I think this dialogue was meaningful as well and it shows that what viren is doing is only to get Nivi to himself and how much he loves her and doesn't want a third person i.e. Sid to stand in their way. My first reaction hearing that dialogue was "what viren how did u expect that after all that nivi said to Sid, that Sid will stand still" but then I thought and it occurred that he knew Sid will do something about it , maybe a little questioning to nivi or family members. He thought Sid will get deeply hurt which was his motive but Sid will suppress all this and keep quite as not to worry the whole family, but he didn't think that Sid would exceed his limit and start investigating. Cause we have seen in the past that Sid knew about a lot of truth but still he didn't do nothing but after Nivi accusing him he is now trying to find the truth and I guess it just further more proves to viren that Sid has not yet let go of the feelings for Nivi and he can do anything for her and this further enrages Viren and I know Viren will do anything to keep all his doings hidden from Sid's eyes, but my fear is for how long. Then our beautiful Nivi comes with her radiant smile which lights up the screen and also Viren's and our hearts and they head home.

Living room scene- Loved the way NivRen walked together into the house. Seeing them together no days just keeps on reinforcing that they will be together always. Ok so when Viren asks to his dear tayiji that Sid dint phone you yet, I think he is just making sure if anything about this whole issue has gone into the ears of the whole family but when he realises that Sid has kept quite once again about what he is doing viren is relived and  has a slights smile and heads down to sit on the sofa.  The look exchange between CC and Viren once again showed the distance that has been created between these two and CC now doesn't understand Viren at all. I loved Nivi's look and facial expression when Sid came in and Sid looked awesome with his hurt face ehehhe. Then we see our cunning sweetu thinking about his next move on Sid. Man his eyes they hold love and so much pain at the same time. Is it just me or do u girls also love it when he narrows his eyes lolz.

SidDivya scene- I really loved how DD blasted Sid today. I hope he leant some lesson and for the first time I really loved DD. I totally support what she said to Sid and what she said was 100% correct, they are married now so he need to give her time. She also understood that his important work involves Nivi and I don't blame DD anger and I think its justifiable. If I was in DD place I would et angry at my husband too. Sid need to give importance to DD now and share all his worries and talks with her but instead he neglects her. When DD said to Sid that I will come back only when you need me, when you call me, that dialogue reminded me of what viren told Nivi. It shows that both couples are going through the same things but in a very different manner and have different ways of handling the situations, one is successful and the other not so much. NivRen were successful as Viren's way of persuading Nivi was very smart and he found his way to her hearts and NivRen always had good communication. But SidDivya well both are hot tempered and Sid never even tries to give anything to the relationship so it lacks communication.

Bedroom NivRen scene- here don't want to go in details but basically our cunning handsome fox has come up with a plan for the 50th marriage anniversary and he want Sid to be their to make his plan work. I really am loving the way Viren narrows his eyes when he is planning things looks so damn hot lolz.

Dadaji and NivRen scene- This is the most important and meaningful scene in the whole entire episode like I said in the beginning. So we see our loving betti and our handsome Nakkhar (how ever u spell that lolz) with Dadaji. Ok the thing I love apart from the dialogue is how the smiles of Nivi and Viren just lights up the whole room. Oh my look at Nivi's smile is it just me or are u guys also falling in love with her smile and her happy and cheery face. Man im loving this bubbly and happy nivi, we got our nivi back after along time and all credit goes to our Nakkhar. So when viren says "50 years Dadaji my wife was suffocating in 50 days" we get this eyebrow wiggling from our hottie Nakkhar and man does it look good or what, ahhhh falling more in love and I loved it how Nivi hit him it shows how close they have become and with love also their friendship has increased as well.

Ok so when Dadaji says " when people live together for this long its not called marriage its called life" well Viren looks at Nivi again indicating Nivi is his Zindagee and Nivi also gives a side glance, so sweet.

"keep on remembering good memories and bad memories forget them, never think that life will only be happy and easy but when you spend some bad times together then only then you will be able to come close to each other, you will be able to understand each others strength and weakness, and become each others strength cause the third person whoever it is how ever he is, is always a third person. You have to trust each other and trust that trust, the more you can do this then why 50 years 100 years can also be full fills. Love and respect is the only two things that make a relationship strong and unbreakable, never do less of these things" such a meaningful message to all of us and to Viren and Nivi. This will be their Motto for the tough times and Dadaji has given a very important advice to NivRen for their tough times to come. Through out this whole dialogue Viren was looking at Nivi and all that time we could see he was mentally taking down all this advice and promising himself that he will do just that and that their relationship will always be strong and unbreakable. You could see the love in his eyes for Nivi and it was so evident in this scene that what Dadaji said is so true for NivRen and Both will do just that and never distant themselves from each other. While Nivi verbally said she promises that she will be Viren's strength, his power and always support him, Viren also mentally promises the same thing for Nivi. When Nivi says she promises all this look at Viren, he was so happy, so in love with her and this is all he want her support her love her trust. This Dadaji dialogue pretty much proves what Nivi and Viren will do for each other and now that they have promised one another they will be able to fight together and support and trust each other for the tough time to come. Here the CTs also gives us a message of trust and tell us to also trust our love for both Nivi and Viren and support them no matter what.

Ok hope you liked it and please do comment.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumnutsprajeesavera2007MonuKaKinshuksimran728FaizuuNivRenmilee1014Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Anisha_91Alphabet26anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Hey Shova, Hug how r u sweetie?

Amazing analysis sweetie. Loved the way you have described each and every scene, especially the dadaji-NiVren scene. You done an excellent job of dissecting that scene. I felt bad for DD today but at same time I got pissed too as she was again blaming Nivi for her unhappiness without thinking. I don't have any words for Sid, he already have PHD in 100 ways to break promises. Oh just can't get enough of Nivi's smile yaar, she looked really pretty today.

Edited by gmann2010 - 28 January 2011 at 2:50pm

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Ok guys I know this is late and maybe by the time I am posting this there has already been wonderful analysis done But I really loved today's episode and wanted to share what I thought about it so her it is.

I loved today's episode along with yesterday as it holds very meaningful messages and gives us an insight to NivRen future.

Yesterday Nivi's dialogue in the mandir gave us a insight to what Nivi now feels for Viren and her commitment to him and basically shows us a glimpse of what she will do in the future, how she will support her husband and how they will surpass the "badal" that will come in their way. Viren coming inside the mandir just for Nivi's happiness also tells us a lot and that all he is doing is only for her happiness and he will do anything for her even if it is going against his wills.

Today it yet again gave us an overlook to what the future holds for our lovely couple and how they will support each other. I loved the BS and NivRen scene the most from the whole episode as its so meaningful and not only is he giving message and advice to NivRen but also to us and teaches us that NivRen's love will always be for each other, even for 100yr and they will always be together.

So the epi starts with where it left us yesterday and begins the show with Viren talking on the phone with the telephone company employer. Ok so I was so glad that Viren was aware of Sid investigating about him. I want Viren to be aware of all these and act accordingly. I find it quite disturbing that after Nivi accused Sid of his doings that only then he is taking some actions, what was he doing before . It just shows what type of person Sid is and he will only investigate or stop a wrong doing if and if only it hurts his ego and honour. I don't want to linger on about Sid as it rises my BP so will stop but seriously I have never seen a person like Sid.

So when Viren says "I didn't know that you will get this much hurt from what Nivi said" Ok so I thought I saw jealousy in those eyes and it just proves to us and viren that Sid has still not been able to forget his past and fully move on. I think this dialogue was meaningful as well and it shows that what viren is doing is only to get Nivi to himself and how much he loves her and doesn't want a third person i.e. Sid to stand in their way. My first reaction hearing that dialogue was "what viren how did u expect that after all that nivi said to Sid, that Sid will stand still" but then I thought and it occurred that he knew Sid will do something about it , maybe a little questioning to nivi or family members. He thought Sid will get deeply hurt which was his motive but Sid will suppress all this and keep quite as not to worry the whole family, but he didn't think that Sid would exceed his limit and start investigating. Cause we have seen in the past that Sid knew about a lot of truth but still he didn't do nothing but after Nivi accusing him he is now trying to find the truth and I guess it just further more proves to viren that Sid has not yet let go of the feelings for Nivi and he can do anything for her and this further enrages Viren and I know Viren will do anything to keep all his doings hidden from Sid's eyes, but my fear is for how long. Then our beautiful Nivi comes with her radiant smile which lights up the screen and also Viren's and our hearts and they head home.

Living room scene- Loved the way NivRen walked together into the house. Seeing them together no days just keeps on reinforcing that they will be together always. Ok so when Viren asks to his dear tayiji that Sid dint phone you yet, I think he is just making sure if anything about this whole issue has gone into the ears of the whole family but when he realises that Sid has kept quite once again about what he is doing viren is relived and  has a slights smile and heads down to sit on the sofa.  The look exchange between CC and Viren once again showed the distance that has been created between these two and CC now doesn't understand Viren at all. I loved Nivi's look and facial expression when Sid came in and Sid looked awesome with his hurt face ehehhe. Then we see our cunning sweetu thinking about his next move on Sid. Man his eyes they hold love and so much pain at the same time. Is it just me or do u girls also love it when he narrows his eyes lolz.

SidDivya scene- I really loved how DD blasted Sid today. I hope he leant some lesson and for the first time I really loved DD. I totally support what she said to Sid and what she said was 100% correct, they are married now so he need to give her time. She also understood that his important work involves Nivi and I don't blame DD anger and I think its justifiable. If I was in DD place I would et angry at my husband too. Sid need to give importance to DD now and share all his worries and talks with her but instead he neglects her. When DD said to Sid that I will come back only when you need me, when you call me, that dialogue reminded me of what viren told Nivi. It shows that both couples are going through the same things but in a very different manner and have different ways of handling the situations, one is successful and the other not so much. NivRen were successful as Viren's way of persuading Nivi was very smart and he found his way to her hearts and NivRen always had good communication. But SidDivya well both are hot tempered and Sid never even tries to give anything to the relationship so it lacks communication.

Bedroom NivRen scene- here don't want to go in details but basically our cunning handsome fox has come up with a plan for the 50th marriage anniversary and he want Sid to be their to make his plan work. I really am loving the way Viren narrows his eyes when he is planning things looks so damn hot lolz.

Dadaji and NivRen scene- This is the most important and meaningful scene in the whole entire episode like I said in the beginning. So we see our loving betti and our handsome Nakkhar (how ever u spell that lolz) with Dadaji. Ok the thing I love apart from the dialogue is how the smiles of Nivi and Viren just lights up the whole room. Oh my look at Nivi's smile is it just me or are u guys also falling in love with her smile and her happy and cheery face. Man im loving this bubbly and happy nivi, we got our nivi back after along time and all credit goes to our Nakkhar. So when viren says "50 years Dadaji my wife was suffocating in 50 days" we get this eyebrow wiggling from our hottie Nakkhar and man does it look good or what, ahhhh falling more in love and I loved it how Nivi hit him it shows how close they have become and with love also their friendship has increased as well.

Ok so when Dadaji says " when people live together for this long its not called marriage its called life" well Viren looks at Nivi again indicating Nivi is his Zindagee and Nivi also gives a side glance, so sweet.

"keep on remembering good memories and bad memories forget them, never think that life will only be happy and easy but when you spend some bad times together then only then you will be able to come close to each other, you will be able to understand each others strength and weakness, and become each others strength cause the third person whoever it is how ever he is, is always a third person. You have to trust each other and trust that trust, the more you can do this then why 50 years 100 years can also be full fills. Love and respect is the only two things that make a relationship strong and unbreakable, never do less of these things" such a meaningful message to all of us and to Viren and Nivi. This will be their Motto for the tough times and Dadaji has given a very important advice to NivRen for their tough times to come. Through out this whole dialogue Viren was looking at Nivi and all that time we could see he was mentally taking down all this advice and promising himself that he will do just that and that their relationship will always be strong and unbreakable. You could see the love in his eyes for Nivi and it was so evident in this scene that what Dadaji said is so true for NivRen and Both will do just that and never distant themselves from each other. While Nivi verbally said she promises that she will be Viren's strength, his power and always support him, Viren also mentally promises the same thing for Nivi. When Nivi says she promises all this look at Viren, he was so happy, so in love with her and this is all he want her support her love her trust. This Dadaji dialogue pretty much proves what Nivi and Viren will do for each other and now that they have promised one another they will be able to fight together and support and trust each other for the tough time to come. Here the CTs also gives us a message of trust and tell us to also trust our love for both Nivi and Viren and support them no matter what.

Ok hope you liked it and please do comment.

Heyy brilliant analysis, very effective. great job hun x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top