Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 126)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Zarmeen loved your take on today's episode. I also feel that Viren is getting overconfident and will start making mistakes. I think right now in Sood house he only shares genuine realationship with VD and Nivi (MP crap aside). And think he likes to aggravate CC. And highlight of today's episode was Dadaji's advice on marriage. Sincere look on Nivi's face and loving, adoring look on Viren's face was just fabulous. 
Thanks Ketty but I think Viren's most stupid plan was the HM and he has already mada huge mistake with that one. yes and I agree with u VD and Nivi r the only 2 that he shares genuine relationship but to others he is not hesitatnt to show his anger as well beside S.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Hello! Everyone's doing such a brilliant job of analyzing as usual. Girls, it is always such a pleasure to read your thoughts!Smile

Mythri - Dear, that was an awesome post on CC that you posted. I so agree with you, this is one smart cookie, if you know what I mean? Wink I loved how you have so nicely summarized how she relates and acts with all in her family. A great post, my dear!! Clap

Zarmeen - Oh my jaan! Hug That was such a beautiful post my dear! Loved it to the core. And, I do agree with you about today's episode not being boring at all, nope not by any means. I think it was very insightful with lot of deeper implications of the future. Ever since I have started actively participating in this thread, this is the first ever analysis of yours that I have read. Hope to read more in the future as well. Smile

Simran - Sorry, sweets but I forgot to comment on your song dedication in the morning. Dear, that is one of the classic love songs and I have always loved it so much and now that you have dedicated it to NivRen, it has now become even more special to me. Thanks for that post!! You always dedicate such appropriate beautiful songs to NivRen. Clap

Anju - Wow, an absolutely amazing analysis. I think all of us had been missing this from you since the past few days. But anyhow, the wait was so worth it, dear!! Hug Needless to say, both you and Milee do such an amazing job of analyzing an episode, missing absolutely nothing. I really liked what you wrote about marriage in the DS & NivRen scene.

Edited by Excruciating - 28 January 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeRani2011milee1014zarmeenogmann2010anjubala

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Brilliant words and too Good and Amazing analysis Anju. I did not want it to end. I wish it would gone on for more few pages and pages. I never get enough of any analysis. So, I read it very slow like a kid eating chocolate. So, thank you for amazing thoughts n words. 
You have described each scenes in such a details that it felt like I was watching episode even though I have just read Ashly's update and saw some stills. 
after reading all analysis..I watch the episode 12 to 15 hrs later. so, i never even better feeling out of it..since you guys have already prepared me for the Best and Worst. 

Edited by simran728 - 28 January 2011 at 12:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014vids08Scintillatingzarmeenoanjubala-Namita-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Simran - Sorry, sweets but I forgot to comment on your song dedication in the morning. Dear, that is one of the classic love songs and I have always loved it so much and now that you have dedicated it to NivRen, it has now become even more special to me. Thanks for that post!! You always dedicate such appropriate beautiful songs to NivRen

@ payal - thank you. Its so true because Nivren need Only and Only Love from each other to suffice them and keep them Full and their hunger in Life is just for Love. 
Don't forget, I also requested you in my earlier post that you please do analysis on Nivren abt today's dadaji's scene. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Scintillatingzarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
where is Rachu?? How come she is not online? and we have not seen a single post from her since many pages??
After reading her Yesterday's story about BS and Viren's being in this game ..I feel somehow for it to be connected to today's Dadaji scene

Guys .please help me. Am I confused??
Rach's link: 

Edited by simran728 - 28 January 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014zarmeeno

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@anju Brilliant analysis hun. Its seriously amazing well done sweetie x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Scintillatingzarmeenoanjubala

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS - 2

CCBM is taking me on a emotional ride with all the relationships....Each and every episode adds so much value...I know we all look at the story and are emotional bonded towards one or the character good or bad and we analyze each dialogue & facial expression...what has affected me the most is the following:

Relationship between Parents and children
Relationship between Brothers
Relationship between Husband and wife
Relationship between Sisters
Relationship between MIL & DIL

Even though we have accepted modern means of living, improved our lifestyle, our values and beliefs still remain unchanged. A person can change his way of clothing, way of eating and living but the rich values always remains unchanged because they are deeply rooted within our hearts, mind, body and soul which we receive from our culture.

NT dadi says that each action of my sons has been imprinted on her heart for ever.... Dadaji says thats when two individuals live together for so long it is not called as marraige it is called as life... Nivi says dadi mere saath nahi hein to kya huwa mein unke haath mere sir par mehsoos kar sakthi hoon... Sid says mein dadaji ka parchayi bangaya.... PT says ma meine apko aaj tak kuch bhi nahi diya.... Yash says mein sirf apni didi ko kush dekhna chahata hoon...Viren says... mein aap logo se door jaroor tha magar mera dil aapke paas tha....

CCBM has done a great job in adding value to our life by potrayggn these relationships and I take away a lot each time I see a new episode... No wonder family plays a central role in shaping an individual's future...be it Viren, Sid, Nivi or DD

Also they are now focusing on MARRIAGE....

I think all the talk in this forum about marriages got to the CT's... Will Nivi leave Viren, Will Divya divorce Sid...Will Viren run away... Will Nivi and Sid reunite.... all these topics have been flying about and I understand each persons views and appreciate the posts as it is their personal view and I am going to post mine...

There is a belief "a marriage tied with many knots will not come undone"... I am not saying that two individuals should stay in the marriage if they are not happy with each other... The CT's are reiterating the seven vows Nivi and Viren have taken... I just want to post those seven posts so that we don't forget that these were the promises made by Viren/Nivi & Div/Sid and I will personally hold it against CT's and CCBm if they show any different like in other shows where the hero gets married again and again and again.... 

Seven Vows
  • The first step of the seven vows to pledge that they would provide a prospered living for the household or the family that they would look after and avoid those that might hinder their healthy living.
  • During the second step of the seven pheras, they promise that they would develop their physical, mental and spiritual powers in order to lead a lifestyle that would be healthy.
  • During the third vow, they promise to earn a living and increase by righteous and proper means, so that their materialistic wealth increases manifold.
  • While taking the fourth vow, they pledges to acquire knowledge, happiness and harmony by mutual love, respect, understanding and faith.
  • The fifth vow is taken to expand their heredity by having children, for whom, they will be responsible. They also pray to be blessed with healthy, honest and brave children.
  • While taking the sixth step around the sacred fire, they pray for self-control of the mind, body and soul and longevity of their marital relationship
  • When the bride and the groom take the seventh and the last vow, they promise that they would be true and loyal to each other and would remain companions and best of friends for the lifetime.
Open for comments!!

Edited by mittusingh - 28 January 2011 at 1:33pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeesavera2007Rani2011simran728FaizuuNivRenvids08milee1014gmann2010zarmeenoScintillatinganjubala-Namita-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Mythri wonderful post dear. The way you have described the relations CCBM is showing us is too good. I agree with all the 7 vows a couple takes during marriage. And the last one - to be true and loyal, I will say that we will know about true once Viren's past is revealed but I will say this that he will always be loyal to Nivi no matter what. And time will come when they both will be truthful to each other. Right now they are hiding things as they do not want to hurt others and themselves but their trust is building.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7mittusinghMonuKaKinshuksimran728milee1014zarmeenoScintillating

Go to top