Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS - 2
CCBM is taking me on a emotional ride with all the relationships....Each and every episode adds so much value...I know we all look at the story and are emotional bonded towards one or the character good or bad and we analyze each dialogue & facial expression...what has affected me the most is the following:
Relationship between Parents and children
Relationship between Brothers
Relationship between Husband and wife
Relationship between Sisters
Relationship between MIL & DIL
Even though we have accepted modern means of living, improved our lifestyle, our values and beliefs still remain unchanged. A person can change his way of clothing, way of eating and living but the rich values always remains unchanged because they are deeply rooted within our hearts, mind, body and soul which we receive from our culture.
NT dadi says that each action of my sons has been imprinted on her heart for ever.... Dadaji says thats when two individuals live together for so long it is not called as marraige it is called as life... Nivi says dadi mere saath nahi hein to kya huwa mein unke haath mere sir par mehsoos kar sakthi hoon... Sid says mein dadaji ka parchayi bangaya.... PT says ma meine apko aaj tak kuch bhi nahi diya.... Yash says mein sirf apni didi ko kush dekhna chahata hoon...Viren says... mein aap logo se door jaroor tha magar mera dil aapke paas tha....
CCBM has done a great job in adding value to our life by potrayggn these relationships and I take away a lot each time I see a new episode... No wonder family plays a central role in shaping an individual's future...be it Viren, Sid, Nivi or DD
Also they are now focusing on MARRIAGE....
I think all the talk in this forum about marriages got to the CT's... Will Nivi leave Viren, Will Divya divorce Sid...Will Viren run away... Will Nivi and Sid reunite.... all these topics have been flying about and I understand each persons views and appreciate the posts as it is their personal view and I am going to post mine...
There is a belief "a marriage tied with many knots will not come undone"... I am not saying that two individuals should stay in the marriage if they are not happy with each other... The CT's are reiterating the seven vows Nivi and Viren have taken... I just want to post those seven posts so that we don't forget that these were the promises made by Viren/Nivi & Div/Sid and I will personally hold it against CT's and CCBm if they show any different like in other shows where the hero gets married again and again and again....
- The first step of the seven vows to pledge that they would provide a prospered living for the household or the family that they would look after and avoid those that might hinder their healthy living.
- During the second step of the seven pheras, they promise that they would develop their physical, mental and spiritual powers in order to lead a lifestyle that would be healthy.
- During the third vow, they promise to earn a living and increase by righteous and proper means, so that their materialistic wealth increases manifold.
- While taking the fourth vow, they pledges to acquire knowledge, happiness and harmony by mutual love, respect, understanding and faith.
- The fifth vow is taken to expand their heredity by having children, for whom, they will be responsible. They also pray to be blessed with healthy, honest and brave children.
- While taking the sixth step around the sacred fire, they pray for self-control of the mind, body and soul and longevity of their marital relationship
- When the bride and the groom take the seventh and the last vow, they promise that they would be true and loyal to each other and would remain companions and best of friends for the lifetime.
Open for comments!!
Edited by mittusingh - 28 January 2011 at 1:33pm