Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 124)

malleswari Newbie
malleswari
malleswari

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Dear All,

I just want to know about which image u were talking where kinny put his hands on neha's shoulder. kindly let me know. 

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malleswari

Dear All,

I just want to know about which image u were talking where kinny put his hands on neha's shoulder. kindly let me know. 

LInk below:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1599915&PID=38601073&#38601073
prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malleswari

Dear All,

Hi Malleswari.. Its at page 113 posted by Sanju....
mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS - 1

Today I am at home so I am going to share my thoughts in parts!! So please bear with me... I have been a silent reader and one of the most hottest topic apart from SID, Nivren was Chanchal and i would like to talk about this character payalji is playing.... 

Chanchal - This character brings so much of zing to the whole show...she doesn't feel guilt or shame when she makes someone unhappy....time and time again she has proven her intelligence and knows exactly what weak buttons a person has and how hard and how long she needs to push the other person to get what she want.....Have you noticed whenever chanchal is sad or angry or happy the very room thrums with it.... She does have some principles which has surprised everyone... The one thing I fail to recognize is whether she is truly manipulative as sometimes she is openly aggressive and tends to lash out and other times speaks very honestly. Like her son she also has many shades!!

I think she acts according to the person she is dealing with....

VD - With VD she really doesn't care as she is of no value in CC eyes
YD - With YD it is all about keeping her happy so that she is in good books
DS - With DS it is keep mum as she knows her tail will be set on fire if she over does it
SID - With SID it has always been very sneaky, tryign to eb friendly with him upfront
Nivi - With Nivi she is openly aggressive as Nivi is a threat to her position in the family... but Nivi also doesnt really have a support system except for viren but that changed when DS warned her so she started doing things sneakily
JW - I really don't know???? this is a mystery to be solved LOL
Divya - Here comes the manipulation part as she knows what buttons to push!!

Now it is her own SON - VIREN SOOD...let me elaborate

Here is something very interesting to watch...we all have discussed as how Viren has some traits of his mother...and honestly they do...one example would be one mind track!! Chanchal feels the need to uncover Viren and really wants to know whats happening in his brain... As a mother she is entitled to...she is kind of person who cannot stand if there are any secrets around her and she knows her own son has many....

The disrespect or should I say indifference (mind you not resentment) that Viren shows Chanchal is hurting her in her at a subconscious level and that is why she is lashing out at Viren...not that she hates him just that she is annoyed and upset with him!! She did not side with SID at the BT and will never do so...she just was pushing Viren's buttons and wanted to see his reaction....

Viren's love towards Nivi is also bugging Chanchal....She has always hated Nivi as once Nivi said right after her marriage to Viren - For chanchal basically nivi is nothing, she is not beautiful, smart, intelligent, no money and lastly no power...So she fails to understand why would Viren love Nivi and it irks her to no end that her own son always demeans his mother to a gal who is not up to her standard. 

Lastly we see her crying at the dining table when Viren's history came up... I was really touched as there is such a disconnect between the mother in her at that time and now... See chota Viren was holding Chanchal so tightly and didn't want to go but she let him go....and failed him...there is a void in her that nothing can fill...she cried for the mother who wanted to hold that little boy to her chest and never let go...

I really don't know how can anybody fill the void of so many years...Viren may never be mamma's boy but atleast they can share a healthy mother son relationship!!!

Payal has done a great job.... Kudos to her acting!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007Rani2011Shayafanvids08tamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hello Hello Hello !!!

Anyone Hungry?

Don't worry ....NIVREN's Love Will Keep Us Alive !!!!

How are you all doing? TGIF...then weekend is all NIVREN's ..Sorry i am at work so cant say much. and i have 20 pages to catch up. so will be back.

Payal - i need explanation on today's Nivren scenes for sure
Zarmeen - I am glad you are feeling better
Prajee - thanks babe. for liking my story. you friends r my motivation

Hi to Suchi, Ketty, Navz, Ashly, Moni, Sneha, Shova, Anju, Savera, Mythri, Faiza, Mahi, Vidya, and Diya....hope you all doing well. Today was not Dhamakedar epi. so that is sad..bcos now weekend we have to live this this.

and I hear there is SBS segment on shoes and they showed Viren's RED shoes??? OMG.....see even they feel Viren is special. ...I LOVE YOU NIVREN. Please keep exchanging your love and looks like this for rest of your lives. 

and yea Sanju posted today's or yday epi stills...and Viren is standing soooo cllooooseee to Nivi..i was fainting..and colors?? brilliant !!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeFaizuuNivRenvids08ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@Prathi hey dear my trip was gd , missedd u all so much n hu r u ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@Ketty, I am good, thanks! How abt u? Thanks for responding to my post, dear.
I know Divya is so annoying nobody wants to discuss about her. but, I felt ke there is something bad going to happen, u never know...
yes, I lked HL-PT seen as well. That woman needs to get a zhorka jhatka.. Only then she will understand what she is  really doing.
U r right, Nivi won't break her promises. Thanks for making me  realize this dear!
Moni, Thanks for your response to my post.I am good thanks, how abt u dear? How was ur trip? Sorry I should've asked u yesterday itself. But, I was not that active here in this forum :(
Yes, I loved BS-Nivren scene. I liked their interation. It was shown very beautifully. Ofcourse, Viren's expressions were too good.  Kinshuk proves himself that he is a good actor, no doubt about it!!
Aww Milee, u r a sweetheart. u write so beautifully I just loved what u wrote about Niveren, their trust, love, communiction everything. I always read love ur analysis too. Am actually waiting for today's analysis from u.
Can someone please tell me where Navz's post reagarding Nivren & mandir? i guess she posted it yesterday. Thanks!
Hi to all the new girls. i am Anjali ( well I am new too, just a week old here :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@mythri OMGG Mythri dear Ur post is so touchng when u spoke abt wht kind of relationshp VIREN-CC share . n Yes u r rght . They both love each other n dosn't matter they talk 2 each other so rudely but At last CC is his MAA for Viren n VIREN is Chanchal's Son . who lovee each other but can't express it . lovedd ur post dear .

@Simi Simieeee Simiee Simieee hu r u dear ??? HugHug

YEs dear 2dy NiVREn were so cutee n their scene wid BS was outstanding n reallyy touched my heart . n Wht 2 say abt Viren yaar ??? Yes dear he is not only special but VERY VERYY VERYY ....... SPECIAL rgh t??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Go to top