Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 123)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Girls Viren's 1 dialogue today again is convincing me more that he is not happy with every1(except for Tayiji) from the sood clan.. When he talks about Dadaji and Dadi's anniversary to Nivi he says while facing his back to Nivi with a mysterious smile " koi aisa dhamaka jo aaj tak iss ghar mein na hua ho jisse dekhke log kahe ki soodon ke ghar mein yeh bhi ho sakta hai ?"

The way he always refers the word Sood while talking about family clearly indicates he isn't much proud of being one...

Hey snehu my lovelyy love;yy sweetss hu r u ? Hug

Dear Even i was thnkng abt d same thng n abt d same dialogue . d way he always refered SOOD in some different tone since he entered in d show , It clearlyy depicted dis fact tht VIREN SOOD was never ever proud 2 b SOOD n dis is wht we could hav also seen in d scene where he goes 2 NT dadi for asking Nivi's hand , there d way he says " mujhe SOOD hone ki itni badi saza mat dijiye " It indicated tht he was never ever proud 2 b SOD , may b becozz somethng might hav hapenned in dis SOOD HOUSE whch he was against of n didn't like it .

Hey my Moni janu... Loved your chatpata review after many days.... You college going girls add spice and fun to ur views.... 

thanxx for liking dear .

Well it's nt abt collg gong gals dear but it's all effect is of MR VIREN SOOD's EXTREME HOTTNESS LOLWink whch helps us in adding spice LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08Shayafan

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Girls Viren's 1 dialogue today again is convincing me more that he is not happy with every1(except for Tayiji) from the sood clan.. When he talks about Dadaji and Dadi's anniversary to Nivi he says while facing his back to Nivi with a mysterious smile " koi aisa dhamaka jo aaj tak iss ghar mein na hua ho jisse dekhke log kahe ki soodon ke ghar mein yeh bhi ho sakta hai ?"

The way he always refers the word Sood while talking about family clearly indicates he isn't much proud of being one...

Hey snehu my lovelyy love;yy sweetss hu r u ? Hug

Dear Even i was thnkng abt d same thng n abt d same dialogue . d way he always refered SOOD in some different tone since he entered in d show , It clearlyy depicted dis fact tht VIREN SOOD was never ever proud 2 b SOOD n dis is wht we could hav also seen in d scene where he goes 2 NT dadi for asking Nivi's hand , there d way he says " mujhe SOOD hone ki itni badi saza mat dijiye " It indicated tht he was never ever proud 2 b SOD , may b becozz somethng might hav hapenned in dis SOOD HOUSE whch he was against of n didn't like it .

Yes U r right,  because when Viren asked NT dadi Nivi's hand she refused saying that he is a SOOD so she can't accept that,  So he said he can leave the Sood name for Nivi's sake, This shows that this Sood name is nothing much for him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanVirMan_ArShi

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Hi gals... :)

Today's NivRen scene with BS was adorable.. After reading SP article, i think Nivi will confront Viren but will not leave him.. As she had promised BS, she will get to know him, understand him but will never leave him... Story is going on a good pace.. Waiting eagerly for the wedding anniversary dhamaka.... Wink

Niranjana, Monu and Sana.. Welcome to NivRen thread dears..  I am Prathi... Smile

Navz dear... loved ur posts on Viren's character analysis and NivRen's connection with mandir.. dear it was too too good... :)

Simi di.... Ur story was so touching... i went emotional while reading that... Thanks di for sharing ur story with us.. :) for someone like me whose gonna start a new journey of life, ur story would be really very special.... Smile

Moni darling.. how was ur trip.. ?? missed u a lot dear... :(

Sanju... Thanks  for the pic sweet.... they look awesome... :)

And all my sweeties Payal, Suchi, Mahi, Rachu,Zarmeen,Anju, Ketty, Sneha,Vidya,milee,Ashly,Aashvee and all whom i missed.... A big HI....!!!!! Smile

Edited by prajee - 28 January 2011 at 10:57am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011milee1014vids08ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010FrozenRain

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by milee1014

To all my dear friends I sincerely request you all to use CC chat club Navi created for us for all other posts. This thread should be only and only to discuss NivRen, their story, other characters, CCBM story. So that our discussions doesnot get lost in our other posts. Please don't think I am being harsh towards you but please listen to my request. I know some of you are new to this thread and don't know so here is the link for our chat club

Thank you for understanding really appreciate it.
Hey milee sweetie how r u feeling now. Sweetie waiting for ur detailed analysis.

Jaani can I request u something, can u please PM the person who is not discussing abt Nivren coz when u guys just post it like this everybody starts thinking that r they doing something wrong or have they posted anything which is not related to Nivren. Thank u so much sweetie and I'm really sorry if u think that it is not needed.
Hey Zarmeen, I did not see you all yesterday hope you are doing fine. I am doing fine too thank you. Oh I will definitely give detailed anlysis. And what about you, its been long time you are not writing anything on NivRen.
You know I was just thinking maybe I should send a PM to all our friends instead of putting it here because some cannot see right as it gets lost in the discussion. No offence taken, I will do it right now but I don't think I have all the id's

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Hi gals... :)

Today's NivRen scene with BS was adorable.. After reading SP article, i think Nivi will confront Viren but will not leave him.. As she had promised BS, she will get to know him, understand him but will never leave him... Story is going on a good pace.. Waiting eagerly for the wedding anniversary dhamaka.... Wink

Niranjana, Monu and Sana.. Welcome to NivRen thread dears..  I am Prathi... Smile

Navz dear... loved ur posts on Viren's character analysis and NivRen's connection with mandir.. dear it was too too good... :)

Simi di.... Ur story was so touching... i went emotional while reading that... Thanks di for sharing ur story with us.. :) for someone like me whose gonna start a new journey of life, ur story would be really very special.... Smile

Moni darling.. how was ur trip.. ?? missed u a lot dear... :(

Sanju... Thanks  for the pic sweet.... they look awesome... :)

And all my sweeties Payal, Suchi, Mahi, Rachu,Zarmeen,Anju, Ketty, Sneha,Vidya,milee,Ashly,Aashvee and all whom i missed.... A big HI....!!!!! Smile

Hey Prathi janu, glad to catch up with you after a long time. I am sure you are learning a lot of lessons through this show on marital relationships since u r  soon to enter into one yourself. And more than the show we learn a lot from the amazing experiences and advises we get in this thread from our NivReniacs... Thats the reason i love all your girls a lot...

prajeesimran728milee1014

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Where is RAch, Navs, Mahi, Shova  Suchi today? Sorry if i missed any1.

Aashvee has been missing for about 2 weeks now... Has any1 heard from her.....

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 28 January 2011 at 11:14am

prajeemilee1014Scintillating

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!! SmileHug 

I've just watched today's episode and omg Viren you sexy thing lol. The epi was really sweet and Viren mysterious smile when talking about dadaji and dadi's 50th anniversary was so super hot. And when he was smiling when dadji was lecturing them about marriage uuff, it was so damn cute he was admiring Nivi so much i swear that scene was amazing. I really can't wait till the dhamaka at the anniversary. x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hey Milee. Being two months old in this forum even i did not know about the chat club created by Navs. Infact i guess few days back u did mention it in one of your posts but in catching up to the discussion i forgot to copy the URL and save it for future use. Thanks for providing it again...

I am sure many of us are unaware of the Chat club.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeRani2011milee1014ScintillatingAnisha_91

Go to top