Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 122)

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
i want kinshuk to marry neha!!!!!!there off screen chem is also mingling with my idea!!!!!( no ofeence)!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafanFrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Moni, I was expecting your analysis specially on hot hot VirenWink
Loved it dear and Yes you are right, Viren is touched by Nivi's every gesture towards him or his family. He was thanking her with his eyes all the time.
Thanks to CT's for ending our week with such a good NivRen scene.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Hi ash66.. I'm fm kerala too.. But I disagree with u.. None of d nivren fans r rude n most stay in dis thread only.. We just discuss our thots while respecting others' thots..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014vids08ShayafanzarmeenoFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
To all my dear friends I sincerely request you all to use CC chat club Navi created for us for all other posts. This thread should be only and only to discuss NivRen, their story, other characters, CCBM story. So that our discussions doesnot get lost in our other posts. Please don't think I am being harsh towards you but please listen to my request. I know some of you are new to this thread and don't know so here is the link for our chat club

Thank you for understanding really appreciate it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeeno_Namita_Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rani2011

Good morning/afternoon everyone.
Anjali here. Just watched today's episode, after reading Ashly's update. Thanks Ashly!
It was a good episode.
Here is my simplest/brief  points regarding today's episode.

Ah! Nivren looked so adorable in the mandir. I liked the pictures someone posted in the thread, thanks dear (sorry don't remember who put it:( )

Divya, this girl needs to have some sense, i don't know when that will happenAngry   Somehow, I have a bad feeling in reagrds to Divya's actions & dialogues. Don't know why. In yesterday's epi. also she was saying ke mera pehla aur aakri dance Sidharth ke saath hi hoga (or something) & today she left all alone being angry.It didn't seem good. Just my pov.
Dadi-Yash scene was really painful. I think Yash is going to do some work, he has become very responsible.
For the 1st time, i felt PT is a man!!! he could talk back HL what he has in his mind. That was a good one.
Hats off to the lady who portrays HL, she make us hate her like anything :)
I laugh when calls nivi "Navedita", it sounds so weird :):)

I liked dadaji-nivren scene the most. Even today nivi promised that she will be there with Viren no matter what happens. but, After reading the article regarding Nivi's confrontation with Viren I hope she keeps that promise. I have been thinking how Nivi will handle ever since they showed Viren as the stalker. I am so worried, i am very much attached to this character :( Will wait eagerly

Siddharth is up to finding the culprit now,huh! i don't know how that track will move further...
Anyway, altogether nice episode.

Thanks!

Hey anjali hu r u dear ? longg time HugHugHugHug .

Yes dear like every1 , me 2 also loved d scene of Nivren wid BS . it was veryy touching n emotional as well as meaningful . n most touhing were Viren's expressions . lovedd it

Rani2011vids08ShayafanzarmeenoVirMan_ArShiDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Girls Viren's 1 dialogue today again is convincing me more that he is not happy with every1(except for Tayiji) from the sood clan.. When he talks about Dadaji and Dadi's anniversary to Nivi he says while facing his back to Nivi with a mysterious smile " koi aisa dhamaka jo aaj tak iss ghar mein na hua ho jisse dekhke log kahe ki soodon ke ghar mein yeh bhi ho sakta hai ?"

The way he always refers the word Sood while talking about family clearly indicates he isn't much proud of being one...

Hey snehu my lovelyy love;yy sweetss hu r u ? Hug

Dear Even i was thnkng abt d same thng n abt d same dialogue . d way he always refered SOOD in some different tone since he entered in d show , It clearlyy depicted dis fact tht VIREN SOOD was never ever proud 2 b SOOD n dis is wht we could hav also seen in d scene where he goes 2 NT dadi for asking Nivi's hand , there d way he says " mujhe SOOD hone ki itni badi saza mat dijiye " It indicated tht he was never ever proud 2 b SOD , may b becozz somethng might hav hapenned in dis SOOD HOUSE whch he was against of n didn't like it .

Hey my Moni janu... Loved your chatpata review after many days.... You college going girls add spice and fun to ur views.... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

To all my dear friends I sincerely request you all to use CC chat club Navi created for us for all other posts. This thread should be only and only to discuss NivRen, their story, other characters, CCBM story. So that our discussions doesnot get lost in our other posts. Please don't think I am being harsh towards you but please listen to my request. I know some of you are new to this thread and don't know so here is the link for our chat club

Thank you for understanding really appreciate it.
Hey milee sweetie how r u feeling now. Sweetie waiting for ur detailed analysis.

Jaani can I request u something, can u please PM the person who is not discussing abt Nivren coz when u guys just post it like this everybody starts thinking that r they doing something wrong or have they posted anything which is not related to Nivren. Thank u so much sweetie and I'm really sorry if u think that it is not needed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Moni, I was expecting your analysis specially on hot hot VirenWink
Loved it dear and Yes you are right, Viren is touched by Nivi's every gesture towards him or his family. He was thanking her with his eyes all the time.
Thanks to CT's for ending our week with such a good NivRen scene.

Oh milieee i can't explain dear hu much i loved dis scene . It's so bad ki i m nt at all a gd writter ki chahte hue bhi i can't explain my view on it . thnxx for liking it dera . u all gals r 2 much kind 2 me . .

LOL lolzz hott hott Viren hehee Dear he is always HOTTT , do u hav any doubt  ? Wink 

yes i 2 want 2 tank CT"S , RS n KINHA for givng us NIVREN . n also 2 end dis week wid such a marvellous NiVren scene  .

U know dear 2dy i lovedd my Viren so much , n My mom was ayng him Villian , villian n expressing her sympathy for SID n i hated it so much ki i bursted out n just spoke thruout d break tht hu gd Viren is n hu DUMb SID is n tht guy doesn't deserve any love so respect toh bahut door ki baat hai . AngryAngryAisi aachai ka kya faida jo apni MAA ko insult hone se na bacha sake , isse toh laakh guna aacha mera Viren hai . lovee him so much . Big smile

Edited by sushmitadutta - 28 January 2011 at 10:44am

milee1014vids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010_Namita_

Go to top