Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 121)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Girls Viren's 1 dialogue today again is convincing me more that he is not happy with every1(except for Tayiji) from the sood clan.. When he talks about Dadaji and Dadi's anniversary to Nivi he says while facing his back to Nivi with a mysterious smile " koi aisa dhamaka jo aaj tak iss ghar mein na hua ho jisse dekhke log kahe ki soodon ke ghar mein yeh bhi ho sakta hai ?"

The way he always refers the word Sood while talking about family clearly indicates he isn't much proud of being one...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeRani2011vids08lamssimran728zarmeenoScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hi nirjuu, kinha n monu.. I'm ashly n me too fm kerala, now staying in chennai.. Kinha, can i know ur real name?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanzarmeenoFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by vids08

Nivi's commitment to Viren

HM: Her praying to Ganeshji to keep them together forever.
Yesterday's Mandir : Nivi's prayer for both of them, and Virens joining in.
Today BS room:Her vow to be with Viren in all times

All 3 scenes not only just reflect Nivi's commitment to her husband, it also prepares her for the storm she has to face ahead.It says one and only one thing, they are inseperable. Thanks CTs you have shown this beautifully.
Hey Vidya, very well said, dear! Clap Yup, all these clearly give us all an inclination of the fact that their marriage is as sacred and as pure as possible and that they have the blessings of the elders plus the God. And, this will help ensure that they will not only surpass and survive this big storm that is going to come their way but also grow more stonger as a couple and come out of it as winners. Smile

Hey Payal n Vidya sweets hu r u jaans my sweetiess HugHugHugHug

Oh payal n Vidya I agrre wid u . NivRen hav blessings of God n tht 2 not once but several times n dis is d most biggest Proof tht NiVren will pass thru all stroms n difficultiess whch will come in their way . nothng will b able 2 seperate them . n As Kinny said Nivren's love story is UNCONVENTIONAL LOVE STORY So definatelyy there will b up downs in their life but at last it will b NIVREN who will win becozz of their deep n imense love Big smile

Edited by sushmitadutta - 28 January 2011 at 10:21am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghvids08ShayafanScintillatingVirMan_ArShizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hey Sana & Niranja welcome to our pagal khana where we already are I think more than PHD holders because we not only literally but really use magnifying glass when it comes to NivRenLOL but really girls good to see you here. I hope you enjoy discussing with us, every input counts and we love to hear different views. Please do join us and let us know your views.

Ketty definitely do you have to ask when such good lessons are shown how can we not share them with you all our younger ones.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010FrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Hi nirjuu, kinha n monu.. I'm ashly n me too fm kerala, now staying in chennai.. Kinha, can i know ur real name?
hey, whats ur name@@@@@@

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Girls Viren's 1 dialogue today again is convincing me more that he is not happy with every1(except for Tayiji) from the sood clan.. When he talks about Dadaji and Dadi's anniversary to Nivi he says while facing his back to Nivi with a mysterious smile " koi aisa dhamaka jo aaj tak iss ghar mein na hua ho jisse dekhke log kahe ki soodon ke ghar mein yeh bhi ho sakta hai ?"

The way he always refers the word Sood while talking about family clearly indicates he isn't much proud of being one...

Hey snehu my lovelyy love;yy sweetss hu r u ? HugHugHugHug

Dear Even i was thnkng abt d same thng n abt d same dialogue . d way he always refered SOOD in some different tone since he entered in d show , It clearlyy depicted dis fact tht VIREN SOOD was never ever proud 2 b SOOD n dis is wht we could hav also seen in d scene where he goes 2 NT dadi for asking Nivi's hand , there d way he says " mujhe SOOD hone ki itni badi saza mat dijiye " It indicated tht he was never ever proud 2 b SOD , may b becozz somethng might hav hapenned in dis SOOD HOUSE whch he was against of n didn't like it .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Thanx payal, zarmeen n anjali..
Sanju dear.. Thanx a lot 4 d snaps..
Whoever found km's hand on neha's shoulder.. Such sharp sight u guys 've..!! After reading ur posts, i zoomed d pic twice to find it..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007MonuKaKinshukvids08simran728ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hai...ashly,nirju,lavanya..i'm sana from cochin..happy to see more kerala girls here..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top