Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 120)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Nivi's commitment to Viren

HM: Her praying to Ganeshji to keep them together forever.
Yesterday's Mandir : Nivi's prayer for both of them, and Virens joining in.
Today BS room:Her vow to be with Viren in all times

All 3 scenes not only just reflect Nivi's commitment to her husband, it also prepares her for the storm she has to face ahead.It says one and only one thing, they are inseperable. Thanks CTs you have shown this beautifully.
Hey Vidya, very well said, dear! Clap Yup, all these clearly give us all an inclination of the fact that their marriage is as sacred and as pure as possible and that they have the blessings of the elders plus the God. And, this will help ensure that they will not only surpass and survive this big storm that is going to come their way but also grow more stonger as a couple and come out of it as winners. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukvids08Shayafanzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Beautiful analysis Moni. Yup the adoring, loving look Viren gave constantly in Dadaji's room scene to Nivi was priceless. There was nothing evil about it in that look.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls, Good morning/evening to you all my sweeties. Today is a brand new day with a new hope.
Ok I just watched the episode and what an episode it is just awesome and brilliant. I am in awe with these CT's for giving us such story where everything is handled properly and every character has some flaws each and every one are not perfect just like us.
Today's episode specially the knowledge Dadaji shared with NivRen wow!!!! just amazing.
Pratap & Hema scene
Keshav & dadi scene
Vandana & Sid scene
Sid- Divya scene I will give my full on analysis today
Thank you CT's from bottom of my heart for these amazing characters (I mean all of them) and the story with so many lessons for the younger generation and people like us to who are not too old or not too young.

Hey miiee hu r u dear ? HugHugHugHug

Oh i will b eagerlyy watngg for ur full analysis dear . Big smile .

Yes 2dy's NivRen's scene wid dadaji was so awosome . n so touching . loved Viren n Nivi in dis scene . especiallyy Viren , d way he was constantly seeing , staring nivi , adoring her n was thankful 2 her when he sees nivi promising 2 BS was so touching

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafanzarmeeno_Namita_Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ash66 Groupbie
ash66
ash66

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

kinha and nirju jaanu's .i am also from kerala!!!!!!!!

Hello Kerala girls! Nice to meet too!!

My parents from Kerala Trivandrum. I have born in U.S.A. I have bad news for you I am a Siddharth fan! But it's nice to know people from Kerala R on this formSmile and I hope you guys are not rude as many of NivRen fans.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Hey Anjali how r u sweetie? I don't want to talk about Divya right now so i am just going to skip it, but today's PT-HL scene was fabulous, finally HL needed to hear that from someone and PT's realization for his mother's care was really touching. How easily kids forget the importance of parents in their life and take them for granted. I really made me think about how even small gestures from you can make your parents day. 

Sweetie don't worry about Nivi, she will keep her all promises. She is the main lead of this show and if CT didn't wanted her to keep those promises, they wouldn't have shown us those scenes. And till now Nivi's character also points that she will stand firm on her promises and be a support to Viren. She may be angry mad and even shout at Viren but she will still be with him and they will face this storm together. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011milee1014vids08zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
OK I read Navi's post about NivRen and mandir connection, awesome job Navi beautifully written.
I want to add one more thing in to that list:
Before KC Nivi prayed to Kanha "she is doing the fast for Viren just like Divya is doing for her husband, and she respects him from her heart and wants his happiness from her heart. She wants to see him always happy"
And before the day ended she came to know that her husband and his intense love for her. The respect she had for him increased in double fold and became care from that day. She started realizing that Viren not only respects her but loves her with so much passion that he kept fast for her (I know people will think that he may be acting to get into her good books) but my heart says that its not acting its his real love.
She prayed to God and God showed her a different aspect of Viren to her and her respect for her husband increased and she started caring for him from that day.

Another point I wanted to share yesterday but could not the relation between NivRen is really beautiful and it shows how a married couple should be (just ignore the MP track as we don't know the full story on it as of now)
1.NivRen respect each other, their marriage was circumstancial but their respect for each other as individual is great, that is what every marriage needs respect your partner.
2.Communication between them, they try to communicate as much as possible. In some instances we saw they don't like yesterday she could not tell him she went to speak with Sid its not to disrespect him but she doesnot want to speak ill of anyone that is her character. She told what she felt to Sid and thats done period. The same goes to Viren, I don't know why he is not telling her about stalking but he will surely tell her when she confronts him. But they do have communication and that is very important in a marriage.
3. NivRen never impose anything on one another, what ever they wish or want but they never impose their decision on each other, they will leave the decision on the other. From the beginning its like that for them. Viren never imposed on her and she never imposed on Viren. Even you can see yesterday she never made a big fuss if he did not come into the temple, she asked him and when he said No she said ok and went inside, it was him who came inside the temple with his own will. That is much needed in a marriage, Never impose on your partner when they do it of thier own will that means its being done from their heart.
4.Love: if you have all these things which I mentioned going on in your marriage Love automatically develops between partners. The consummation of souls is most important in a marriage and then the physical intimacy will be a bliss. And we know at the end this is what happens between NivRen Love. They have all the things I mentioned between them so strong and the day is not far when we will see the complete surrender in Love.

Life is full of ups and downs, and when you are together in it you will definitely succeed and fine happiness.We can never appreciate happiness without sorrow in our life. So Yes, to balance life we need sorrows and happiness. And when you are together in it you can handle sorrows and at the same time you can enjoy happiness by sharing it. 

Sorry for the long post.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumnutsprajeesahujasavera2007Rani2011simran728ShayafanFaizuuNivRenlamszarmeenogmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_moniluvskinshuk

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash66

Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

kinha and nirju jaanu's .i am also from kerala!!!!!!!!

Hello Kerala girls! Nice to meet too!!

My parents from Kerala Trivandrum. I have born in U.S.A. I have bad news for you I am a Siddharth fan! But it's nice to know people from Kerala R on this formSmile and I hope you guys are not rude as many of NivRen fans.LOL

ash, i think ur offline. anyways, i am from kollam!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@Keettyy Thankzzz Keetyy for liking it . Oh yes dear i completlyy lovedd it n thatzz why i lovedd Viren in tht scene . There was nothng any evilness in tht n wht was is , it was only n only his sayng 2 nivi tht hu much thankful he is 2 Nivi . i loveddd it

@All Guyzz just Few Questions

1) Where Viren went on tht night in his bike when he had a convo wid CC ?

2) wht u guess ? Wht Viren prayed yest in temple n asked frm god by holdng his both hands ?

3) Wht u all thnk hu Nivi will get 2 know abt Viren ? n wht would b Viren's n Nivi's reaction seperately ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top