Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 119)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinha

thanks anju...i'm living in kerala....ya...we never interacted before....bt i'm a silent reader in all your nivren's threads.... i love to read all your analysis about each nivren scene....and i found a unique bonding between all nivrens fans in this forum....bcz in no other forum i can't see a thread like our nivren's thread....all ur analysis and opinions are just made me to love nivren more and more.....when viren is revealed as the stalker i almost ready to quit the show...bt after reading ur positive thoughts abt nivren i just try to see each nivren scene in another angle...and now i'm living in nivren's dreamland....i appreciate all your efforts to analyse every scene with a magnifying glass....i'm sure even CT's shld be surprised  when they'll see all your stories....may they suggest u people insted them  for rajan sir  as the new creatives......keep up the gd work......all the best for all nivreniacs.....

Sana, we all are honored by your kind words... This has made my day already. Yes, we all are maniacs here and have gone through ups and dowsn together. I am glad that you have started loving NiVren after reading our threads...That is one of the main purpose of these posts. We discuss, argue, share our POV, analysis, thoughts but still we all are together and yes we have a very unique bond and it is growing with each passing day just like our NiVren love...Please be here and discuss more with us..

Edited by anjubala - 28 January 2011 at 9:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Milee, how r u sweetie? I was about to write to you and Anju to give us PT-HL and NT dadi - KS scenes analysis too, I  know Dadaji's room scene we will get without asking. Smile But today all scenes were meaningful and shows inside of each characters, their pain, worries, and insecurities. In total episode what very emotional one. Waiting for your and Anju's expert opinion on today's episode, I am sure I will learn something new which I didn't see it when I watched the episode. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08Shayafanmilee1014simran728zarmeenoScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Heyy guyzzz hu r u all ? HugHugHugHug 

Well 2dy's episode was not much Gd n i only liked NivRen's scenes . Rest of all were boringggg .

NiVren's Scene in Bedroom

NivRen enters in their bedroom . Nivi says " We should go 2 temple every week like dis " , Viren was thnkng somethng . She calls his name again n asks wht he is thkng ? n viren says tht he is tnkng abt dada-dadi's 50th wedding aniversary . here i want 2 say definatelyy Viren is upto somethng in dis function , He surelyy hav a bigg plan wid him . Nivi was so excited just by hearing dis news .
oh my Viren was looking damnn hottt Yaar . Wink . He says do u thnk sid n DD will return in 2-3 days becozz for dada-dadi sid's presence will make them happy n Nivi doesn't like it n says it doesn't matter wheather sid is there or nt ( Yes Nivi , Finallyy u realized ki it hrdly matters wheather tht dumb Machine is there or nt Angry ) .Nivi goes frm there n ogg i lovedd dis next self dialogue of Viren " Arre nere Bhai jaldi aaja na , tere bina toh yeh party ho hi nahi sakti " Oh i lovedd d way he says " ARRE MERE BHAI " LOL

Nivren wid dadaji

Oh I simply lovedd dis scene yaar . So meaningful , just like yest's Temple scene . I lovedd it . n d best part whch i liked was Viren's expressions during whole scene . Did u guyzz noticed ki , In d whole scene Viren constatntlyy was glaring , adoring , staring Nivi so lovnglyy as if he wants 2 say her loads of thanku's 2 her for being in his life , for lovng him so much , for supoorting him so much , n d last but nt d least for d promise tht they will remain 2gther thruout their life whtever d cond is . n dis clearlyy depicted d clear cut picture of Nivren's Future . tht our NiVren will handle all shocks n sadness n pains 2gther n will supoort each other no matter whtever d condition is . NivRen were made for each other , destiny made them met n now they r made for each other , They became purelyy 2 souls who r deeply in lovewid each other , so much ki they can't thnk abt any1 else except each other .

Oh i can't explain hu much i loved Viren in dis scen e. d ay he was listening 2 BS , d way he was constatntly staring n smiling 2 Nivi was so touching . I lovedd it

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCsavera2007Shayafansimran728milee1014lamsvids08zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingashred12anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by anjubala

OMG...the scene in DS room is awesome. It gives the gist of a successful married life - "Pyaar aur ek dusre ki izzat hi sirf jaroori hain shaadi ko successful banane ke liye." Din't NT dadi say the same to Nivi when she wanted to get married. "Mein usse teri shaadi karungi jo tujhe samjhe, izzat kar aur pyaar kare."

These elder people have so much experience and thanks to CTs for showing us this. I loved Nivi and Viren in this scene and Viren was so grateful and thankful to Nivi when she promised. His eyes, his looks say it all. How can anybody even think that Viren is evil and does not deserve Nivi? I really question all of them. Can't they see he is doing all this to make Nivi strong and to make her realize her worth. He is showing her that nobody is capable of Nivi. She has that quality, strength that everybody in Sood house lacks...Isn't he making her more strong and taking out her qualities out? Nivi has kept all her strengths hidden inside her and they are now coming out as she has more confidence and she has started loving herself. Ab Nivi mein chahat hai apne liye, apne pati ke liye. I know I am just blabbering but kya karun this scene has me in awe....
I can go on and on explaining it..
Let me prepare a separate post for this..
Hey Anju, awesome look at my post below yours I said the same thing. Actually Viren had tears in his eyes when Nivi promised dadaji.
Me too going to write in detail about todays episodeLOLWink

Milee, one more proof that we think alike... pichle janam ka connection hai.....Yes, I am going to write in detail today after so long...I am so happy after seeing the episode.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7milee1014ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Ketty jaan do not worry..You will get a detailed dissection of today's episode and scene by scene from Milee and myself..and I am sure from Navz too..I would like if other girls can write too....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Nivi's commitment to Viren

HM: Her praying to Ganeshji to keep them together forever.
Yesterday's Mandir : Nivi's prayer for both of them, and Virens joining in.
Today BS room:Her vow to be with Viren in all times

All 3 scenes not only just reflect Nivi's commitment to her husband, it also prepares her for the storm she has to face ahead.It says one and only one thing, they are inseperable. Thanks CTs you have shown this beautifully.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeesavera2007ShayafanFaizuuNivRenmilee1014lamszarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Good morning/afternoon everyone.
Anjali here. Just watched today's episode, after reading Ashly's update. Thanks Ashly!
It was a good episode.
Here is my simplest/brief  points regarding today's episode.

Ah! Nivren looked so adorable in the mandir. I liked the pictures someone posted in the thread, thanks dear (sorry don't remember who put it:( )

Divya, this girl needs to have some sense, i don't know when that will happenAngry   Somehow, I have a bad feeling in reagrds to Divya's actions & dialogues. Don't know why. In yesterday's epi. also she was saying ke mera pehla aur aakri dance Sidharth ke saath hi hoga (or something) & today she left all alone being angry.It didn't seem good. Just my pov.
Dadi-Yash scene was really painful. I think Yash is going to do some work, he has become very responsible.
For the 1st time, i felt PT is a man!!! he could talk back HL what he has in his mind. That was a good one.
Hats off to the lady who portrays HL, she make us hate her like anything :)
I laugh when calls nivi "Navedita", it sounds so weird :):)

I liked dadaji-nivren scene the most. Even today nivi promised that she will be there with Viren no matter what happens. but, After reading the article regarding Nivi's confrontation with Viren I hope she keeps that promise. I have been thinking how Nivi will handle ever since they showed Viren as the stalker. I am so worried, i am very much attached to this character :( Will wait eagerly

Siddharth is up to finding the culprit now,huh! i don't know how that track will move further...
Anyway, altogether nice episode.

Thanks!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeefai_luBz_NehaHCmilee1014Shayafangmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Ketty jaan do not worry..You will get a detailed dissection of today's episode and scene by scene from Milee and myself..and I am sure from Navz too..I would like if other girls can write too....
Thanks sweetheart. Looking forward to it. I hope Navz can give us her anlaysis too. I just greedy I guess. But reading views from different people gives u lot to think and you get to know total different side of the same scene. I am thankful to all of you who spend time and writes these long analysis. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafanvids08simran728ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top