Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 118)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Anju good to hear that you will be back on track, I am looking forward to your detailed analysis. Big smile 
I also wish that we have a maha episode and they show us whole revelation. But we just had one, so I don't know if they can give us another one soon. I agree that Nivi will be angry but she will not be broken otherwise CT wouldn't have shown us yesterday mandir and today's dadaji scene. I think I am starting to see the Nivi I wanted to see from a long time, and I am sure she will get stronger with each incident in her life now, she is not going back. And I also agree that she will apologise for her mistake of accusing Sid and I have a feeling that VIren will come clean with Nivi, right now he just want Sid out of Nivi's mind and he might not feel confident enough to tell the truth to Nivi but soon he will. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Zarmeen! Hug How's my jaan doing and feeling today morning?? You are so right about the night NivRen scene from yesterday's episode. I loved it a lot too. And, I think the real reason behind it is this increased intimacy between NivRen. Nivedita now has started having these urges to touch him, connect with him and this intimacy is both on a physical as well as on an emotional level. That's why it touches us so much.

Very nicely put Payal... And she being an innocent soul, the way she thinks and then reacts to it is so pure... Even the physical intimacy that she seeks feels so divine and that smirk from viren am sure just meant finally she has started reciprocating in all ways....Embarrassed

Girls, I will disagree here.. I did not find that as a smirk. Rather it was a smile indicating that Viren is happy that Nivi has started recirprocating. And that is what he wanted. He wants her to come close to him and she is doing that now and has this urge to touch him, be with him. BG music is his attitude music... That is how I call that music as - the one when he entered the show and we all fell in love with that music and his attitude. Smirk is something like "oh Yeah..." but this one did not indicate that kind of attitude.. Just my POV.

Yes, I agree. That was not an evil smirk.Its more like a satisfied smile.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

hi my dear friends... how are you all? sorry i have not been regular for couple of days and being a silent reader - sometimes it helps.

@Navz, I loved your post and I would request you to put in directly on the forum too. We want our voice to be heard. So please do it and I am sure NiVren maniacs will post their thoughts to that post too... You have pointed out all the important parts of NiVren that CTs have been trying to show or tell about how their future will be and how they will handle it.

Hi Zarmeen, how are you feeling? How is your arm now?
Hey Anju!! Hug How are you dear? So good to be able to chat with you online today. Smile And, in a way it's good that you kind of took a break and were only silently reading everyone's post because we are seriously going to need your analysis next week since it is going to be such an important week for our NivRen, of course, that is assuming that Nivedita will find out about Viren being the stalker next week itself. I hope this is revealed next week. I don't want this to be dragged on further. Let's see, what the CTs have in store for us! It sure is going to be a long weekend, that much I am certain of!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
OMG...the scene in DS room is awesome. It gives the gist of a successful married life - "Pyaar aur ek dusre ki izzat hi sirf jaroori hain shaadi ko successful banane ke liye." Din't NT dadi say the same to Nivi when she wanted to get married. "Mein usse teri shaadi karungi jo tujhe samjhe, izzat kar aur pyaar kare."

These elder people have so much experience and thanks to CTs for showing us this. I loved Nivi and Viren in this scene and Viren was so grateful and thankful to Nivi when she promised. His eyes, his looks say it all. How can anybody even think that Viren is evil and does not deserve Nivi? I really question all of them. Can't they see he is doing all this to make Nivi strong and to make her realize her worth. He is showing her that nobody is capable of Nivi. She has that quality, strength that everybody in Sood house lacks...Isn't he making her more strong and taking out her qualities out? Nivi has kept all her strengths hidden inside her and they are now coming out as she has more confidence and she has started loving herself. Ab Nivi mein chahat hai apne liye, apne pati ke liye. I know I am just blabbering but kya karun this scene has me in awe....
I can go on and on explaining it..
Let me prepare a separate post for this..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007Shayafansimran728lamsScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hey girls, Good morning/evening to you all my sweeties. Today is a brand new day with a new hope.
Ok I just watched the episode and what an episode it is just awesome and brilliant. I am in awe with these CT's for giving us such story where everything is handled properly and every character has some flaws each and every one are not perfect just like us.
Today's episode specially the knowledge Dadaji shared with NivRen wow!!!! just amazing.
Pratap & Hema scene
Keshav & dadi scene
Vandana & Sid scene
Sid- Divya scene I will give my full on analysis today
Thank you CT's from bottom of my heart for these amazing characters (I mean all of them) and the story with so many lessons for the younger generation and people like us to who are not too old or not too young.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinha

thanks anju...i'm living in kerala...

Hey, i'm also from kerala.... Smile
Nice to meet u.... Where r u in kerala?

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

OMG...the scene in DS room is awesome. It gives the gist of a successful married life - "Pyaar aur ek dusre ki izzat hi sirf jaroori hain shaadi ko successful banane ke liye." Din't NT dadi say the same to Nivi when she wanted to get married. "Mein usse teri shaadi karungi jo tujhe samjhe, izzat kar aur pyaar kare."

These elder people have so much experience and thanks to CTs for showing us this. I loved Nivi and Viren in this scene and Viren was so grateful and thankful to Nivi when she promised. His eyes, his looks say it all. How can anybody even think that Viren is evil and does not deserve Nivi? I really question all of them. Can't they see he is doing all this to make Nivi strong and to make her realize her worth. He is showing her that nobody is capable of Nivi. She has that quality, strength that everybody in Sood house lacks...Isn't he making her more strong and taking out her qualities out? Nivi has kept all her strengths hidden inside her and they are now coming out as she has more confidence and she has started loving herself. Ab Nivi mein chahat hai apne liye, apne pati ke liye. I know I am just blabbering but kya karun this scene has me in awe....
I can go on and on explaining it..
Let me prepare a separate post for this..
Hey Anju, awesome look at my post below yours I said the same thing. Actually Viren had tears in his eyes when Nivi promised dadaji.
Me too going to write in detail about todays episodeLOLWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
kinha and nirju jaanu's .i am also from kerala!!!!!!!!

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top