Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 117)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Zarmeen! Hug How's my jaan doing and feeling today morning?? You are so right about the night NivRen scene from yesterday's episode. I loved it a lot too. And, I think the real reason behind it is this increased intimacy between NivRen. Nivedita now has started having these urges to touch him, connect with him and this intimacy is both on a physical as well as on an emotional level. That's why it touches us so much.
Hey Payal jaani I'm much better now. And u have put it beautifully but next week when she'll face with the truth yaar another 2 weeks of again serious Nivi. Coz I was loving her this way all smiling, bubbly and so attentive towards Viren

Zarmeen janu the tables have turned now. Didn't u see how she talks and plays with Viren now. thats exactly the way Viren used to do it. So i am really hoping that she will take care of him and be playful with him since he will be sad all the time and so it will be only her who would help him in coming out of it playfully..
Me too janni hoping that she stays liek this but we all know once she gets to know the truth she won't be like this for a while.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Mythri, Viren counted 19th smile too when Nivi removed the sofa from their room..He was smiling so much and he said "unneesvi" and then she said "mein mushura nahin rahi hun balki hans rahi hun." So sccording to Viren it is already 19 smiles...
Hey Anju, how r u sweetie? Did your MIL and husband reach india safely? Missed you from couple fo days. 

Ya Viren counted till 19th. The last one was really hit and miss kind of a count, I realize that he said unnees when I watched that part second time. So we are almost there only one left, but I guess this one count will take a long time. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinha

Hey Payal janu.... Even i dont think she will expose Viren in front of family.. I am sure she is going to confront him and by that they meant expose..

Sanju janu love u lots. Thanks a lot for the offscreen snaps..

Normally whenever they used to pose before Kinny used to keep both his hands behind himself.. I cant see where are they now. can somebody pls help...

Btw they both look stunning...

hai sneha ...i'm sana....i'm a silent reader in your nivren thread.....i love all your analysis......and when i saw ur post i just want to clear ur doubt.....just look at the image.....kinny keep his hands on neha's shoulders....it is not completely visible....bt we can see some of his fingers....omg...kinny and neha are so cute together......

Hi Sana, I am Anju..welcome to our thread. I do not think we have interacted before.
Yes, I went back and saw the pictures again and yes Kinny's second hand is on Neha's shoulder. we can see his fingers.... They look so cute together..so beautiful like a perfect couple.

simran728ShayafanScintillatingFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey Payal jaani I'm much better now. And u have put it beautifully but next week when she'll face with the truth yaar another 2 weeks of again serious Nivi. Coz I was loving her this way all smiling, bubbly and so attentive towards Viren

Zarmeen janu the tables have turned now. Didn't u see how she talks and plays with Viren now. thats exactly the way Viren used to do it. So i am really hoping that she will take care of him and be playful with him since he will be sad all the time and so it will be only her who would help him in coming out of it playfully..
Me too janni hoping that she stays liek this but we all know once she gets to know the truth she won't be like this for a while.[/QUOTE]
Sneha I was thinking exactly the same that tables have turned now when Nivi blind folded Viren with her hands and took him to mandir. Even dailogue in car, when Viren asked that tell me your secret place and Nivi replied if I tell you secret place that how come it will be a sceret, same thing Viren told her when planning Photo shoot. I am just hoping that now Nivi will also shower same affection that Viren usually does and support him in same way as he did to her. 

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by anjubala

Mythri, Viren counted 19th smile too when Nivi removed the sofa from their room..He was smiling so much and he said "unneesvi" and then she said "mein mushura nahin rahi hun balki hans rahi hun." So sccording to Viren it is already 19 smiles...
Hey Anju, how r u sweetie? Did your MIL and husband reach india safely? Missed you from couple fo days. 

Ya Viren counted till 19th. The last one was really hit and miss kind of a count, I realize that he said unnees when I watched that part second time. So we are almost there only one left, but I guess this one count will take a long time. 

Hi Ketty..I know even I missed all of you but I was on the thread reading everything. I think I will be back on track today Big smile as I cannot be away from all of you for long. So many things are in my mind and I have to take them out for my sanity.
They left last night so haven't reached india yet.
Yes, that last smile will now take time as she will find out about the truth next week. I so wanted a mahaepisode for this revelation but they are not giving us. That would have been perfect with most of the episode between Nivi and Viren and their confrontation. She will be mad and upset and sad but somehow I feel she will not be shattered. As her prayers and all the blessings she has from NT dadi and GOD will give her strength and courage to face this truth. And let us see what excuses or reasons Viren gives. I am so looking forward to next week. Nivi will surely go and apologise to Sid - that is her basic character. Her confrontation with Viren will be only between them and not infront of all as she cannot do this to her husband.
I really hope Viren tells her his past but I am sure he will not tell everything now. He will also take time to open himself infront of her. He has kept everything to himself for like whole his life and it is hard to get out of old habits...But Nivi will surely peel off the various layers Viren has and will find the real Viren. They both in this journey will polish each other and will shine like diamonds...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinha

Hey Payal janu.... Even i dont think she will expose Viren in front of family.. I am sure she is going to confront him and by that they meant expose..

Sanju janu love u lots. Thanks a lot for the offscreen snaps..

Normally whenever they used to pose before Kinny used to keep both his hands behind himself.. I cant see where are they now. can somebody pls help...

Btw they both look stunning...

hai sneha ...i'm sana....i'm a silent reader in your nivren thread.....i love all your analysis......and when i saw ur post i just want to clear ur doubt.....just look at the image.....kinny keep his hands on neha's shoulders....it is not completely visible....bt we can see some of his fingers....omg...kinny and neha are so cute together......

Hey Sana dear.. Welcome to our thread.. You profile name itself proves that your are a NivRen fan so y are u a silent reader. Please join us and give us your views. We always welcome everyones opinions.

Yeah i did watch it again after posting my question and realised that his hands were on her shoulder(saw the fingersLOL) but since all were engrossed in serisous discussions, i did not post anything more on that. You see i am a very big KinHa fan as in u know but not necessarily all of our nivren maniacs are, so i did not want to spam the thread and hence did not post again.. Anyways thanks a lot janu for ur reply.... and do join our group...Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukvids08ScintillatingzarmeenoFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by nirjuu

Awww Payal, thatz so sweet of u to reply my post n clear my doubt.... We haven't chatted before.... I'm Niranjana by the way....
But i know u well.... I'm a regular reader of all your analysis n posts.... I adore u for it... Smile

I hope nivi won't do anything like that as u told.... Smile

Hi Nirjuu, I think we never met before. I am Ketty. And yes sweetie Nivi won't do something like exposing Viren directly infront of family without talking to him first. It's not in her nature. I think her sanskar won't allow her to do that; as a wife she can ask him any questions but without knowing and confronting him in private, she will never confront him infront of others, and I even doubt that even after talking to him alone she will question him infront of family.  

Thanks Ketty.... I know u well, as i has read ur posts n all.... I love reading ur thoughts....
I really wanted nivi to confront him in private.... She is the only one who can understand him and remove his hatred towards the family from his mind... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
thanks anju...i'm living in kerala....ya...we never interacted before....bt i'm a silent reader in all your nivren's threads.... i love to read all your analysis about each nivren scene....and i found a unique bonding between all nivrens fans in this forum....bcz in no other forum i can't see a thread like our nivren's thread....all ur analysis and opinions are just made me to love nivren more and more.....when viren is revealed as the stalker i almost ready to quit the show...bt after reading ur positive thoughts abt nivren i just try to see each nivren scene in another angle...and now i'm living in nivren's dreamland....i appreciate all your efforts to analyse every scene with a magnifying glass....i'm sure even CT's shld be surprised  when they'll see all your stories....may they suggest u people insted them  for rajan sir  as the new creatives......keep up the gd work......all the best for all nivreniacs.....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top