Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 114)

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by nirjuu

Can some one clear my doubt? Article says,
"Our source reveals "Nivedita will find out that it is not Siddharth but Viren who has been stalking her all this while. A shocked Nivedita will confront Viren about the same. It will be interesting to see how Nivedita exposes the truth about Viren as well as how he reacts and what explanation he gives for his past actions."

Does that mean she gonna expose him in front of the family? at
Hi Nirjuu! Sorry, don't know your name, dear. Embarrassed This is Payal. Though I have seen few of your posts, I don't believe I have chatted with you before.

Okay so to answer your question, I think the article is simply misleading us here. The way I interpreted it is that she will expose the truth to Viren himself. See, the way Nivedita's charatcer is portrayed, it is just not like her to expose something this huge, this big in front of the whole family and basically make a scene out of it. See, how she handled the Sid situation. She didn't even let Viren know about it. So, ya I wouldn't worry much. I don't think she will mention or say anything in front of anyone. Smile

Awww Payal, thatz so sweet of u to reply my post n clear my doubt.... We haven't chatted before.... I'm Niranjana by the way....
But i know u well.... I'm a regular reader of all your analysis n posts.... I adore u for it... Smile

I hope nivi won't do anything like that as u told.... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

hey payal...good morning....Today I am off work so I am here with you gals instead of silently reading them in the office...

How are you doing?
Hi Mythri!! Hug I am good, dear! That's nice that you have the day off today! Smile I am just shameless, nicely coming on the forum and chatting with you guys, despite the fact that I am at work. So, did you watch today's episode? I watched bit and pieces of it, by which, I mean only NivRen scenes, hehe!! WinkLOL Thanks to my Ashly sweets, I exactly know what scenes to avoid. Wink Anyways, I so loved the last NivRen scene in BS room. Did you see the look on Viren's face when Nivedita said that I promise to always be there for my husband and work on my marriage. I think, that look seriously was priceless. Day Dreaming I so loved it!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hello Girls: Sorry could'nt come online yesterday as was not feeling well. But all good today.

Thanks Ash sweetie for the live update for yesterday and today and Sneha jaani thank u so much for the article u both r such a sweethearts.

Honestly I loved yesterday and today's episode.

U  guys loved the mandir wala scene yesterday but I loved the night scene of Nivren where he was sleeping and when she covers him and talks to herself abt Viren's love and then just sit beside him with her hand on his arm and then he opens his eyes and there is smirk. Though it was evil smirk with a bg music but what I took from that scene that ' what he wants from her all her attaention.

And today the I loved 2 scenes. One was between HL and PT. I liked the way how PT was firm today in telling HL to stop interfering in DD's life and let her handle the situations on her on coz her continuous interference will ruin DD's life (which by the way the damage has already been caused by HL) and the second was scene of Nivren with Dadaji and the way Viren was continuously looking at Nivi it was so cute.

As far as the starplus article is concerned it was stated in one of TC article also long time ago that it will be Nivideta who will find out and will confront Viren. So lets c. I 'm waiting for the moment but on the other hand dreading that moment also.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Hi Zarmeen! Hug How's my jaan doing and feeling today morning?? You are so right about the night NivRen scene from yesterday's episode. I loved it a lot too. And, I think the real reason behind it is this increased intimacy between NivRen. Nivedita now has started having these urges to touch him, connect with him and this intimacy is both on a physical as well as on an emotional level. That's why it touches us so much.

vids08Shayafansimran728lamszarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirjuu

Awww Payal, thatz so sweet of u to reply my post n clear my doubt.... We haven't chatted before.... I'm Niranjana by the way....
But i know u well.... I'm a regular reader of all your analysis n posts.... I adore u for it... Smile

I hope nivi won't do anything like that as u told.... Smile
Hey Nirjuu, nice to meet you dear! Smile I am going to call you that, instead of Niranjana, if you don't mind, as it has a more cuter sound to it. Hug Aww, my dear, you are so sweet, I love you for your kind words about my posts. Smile Anyways, no sense welcoming you to our NivRen thread, since you are already familiar with us all crazy lunatic NivReniacs! Wink But here's to hoping that you will post more actively and participate in our discussions and just not remain a silent reader. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Zarmeen! Hug How's my jaan doing and feeling today morning?? You are so right about the night NivRen scene from yesterday's episode. I loved it a lot too. And, I think the real reason behind it is this increased intimacy between NivRen. Nivedita now has started having these urges to touch him, connect with him and this intimacy is both on a physical as well as on an emotional level. That's why it touches us so much.

Very nicely put Payal... And she being an innocent soul, the way she thinks and then reacts to it is so pure... Even the physical intimacy that she seeks feels so divine and that smirk from viren am sure just meant finally she has started reciprocating in all ways....Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingdiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Zarmeen janu what happened to you again. You recover and then go back to square 1.. Take care janu..

I know most of the girls in our thread stick only to this thread and dont go surfing into another thread, so i thought of posting it here so that no one misses janu...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
hi my dear friends... how are you all? sorry i have not been regular for couple of days and being a silent reader - sometimes it helps.

@Navz, I loved your post and I would request you to put in directly on the forum too. We want our voice to be heard. So please do it and I am sure NiVren maniacs will post their thoughts to that post too... You have pointed out all the important parts of NiVren that CTs have been trying to show or tell about how their future will be and how they will handle it.

Hi Zarmeen, how are you feeling? How is your arm now?

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top