Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 113)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

thanx snehu 4 d article link....

gud nite/gud morning dears...Hug

c u tmrw...tc....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Can some one clear my doubt? Article says,
"Our source reveals "Nivedita will find out that it is not Siddharth but Viren who has been stalking her all this while. A shocked Nivedita will confront Viren about the same. It will be interesting to see how Nivedita exposes the truth about Viren as well as how he reacts and what explanation he gives for his past actions."

Does that mean she gonna expose him in front of the family?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Hi Payal Hug how r u sweetie? Yes, Nivi finds out this by herself is very important, but let's see what happens. 

Ashly good night. Thanks sweetie for your update. 

Yesterday's mandir scene and today's dadaji scene are indication to upcoming events. Again dadaji today said the similar thing was Nivi said yesterday during prayer, gathered the good moments and let go out bad ones. Really loved that scene today. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghShayafansimran728tamushiScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirjuu

"Our source reveals "Nivedita will find out that it is not Siddharth but Viren who has been stalking her all this while. A shocked Nivedita will confront Viren about the same. It will be interesting to see how Nivedita exposes the truth about Viren as well as how he reacts and what explanation he gives for his past actions."

Hi Nirjuu! Sorry, don't know your name, dear. Embarrassed This is Payal. Though I have seen few of your posts, I don't believe I have chatted with you before.

Okay so to answer your question, I think the article is simply misleading us here. The way I interpreted it is that she will expose the truth to Viren himself. See, the way Nivedita's charatcer is portrayed, it is just not like her to expose something this huge, this big in front of the whole family and basically make a scene out of it. See, how she handled the Sid situation. She didn't even let Viren know about it. So, ya I wouldn't worry much. I don't think she will mention or say anything in front of anyone. Smile

Edited by Excruciating - 28 January 2011 at 8:36am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghnirjuuShayafansimran728tamushigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
guys some stills from yesterdays episode

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemittusinghsavera2007MonuKaKinshukRani2011daffodils06tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafanlamsScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by nirjuu

Hi Nirjuu! Sorry, don't know your name, dear. Embarrassed This is Payal. Though I have seen few of your posts, I don't believe I have chatted with you before.

Okay so to answer your question, I think the article is simply misleading us here. The way I interpreted it is that she will expose the truth to Viren himself. See, the way Nivedita's charatcer is portrayed, it is just not like her to expose something this huge, this big in front of the whole family and basically make a scene out of it. See, how she handled the Sid situation. She didn't even let Viren know about it. So, ya I wouldn't worry much. I don't think she will mention or say anything in front of anyone. Smile

hey payal...good morning....Today I am off work so I am here with you gals instead of silently reading them in the office...

How are you doing?

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

I agree with Payal, Nivi didn't even confront Sid infront of family and didn't even tell her doubts about Sid to her own husband so how can she confront Viren infront of everyone. She will confront him alone and see what explanation he has for all this. First of all she trust Viren and she won't be able to digest what proof she will find out and ask question to get her doubt cleared. Now we have to see that how Viren handles this situation. Whether he lies again or he tells her the truth. 

simran728ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Hey Payal janu.... Even i dont think she will expose Viren in front of family.. I am sure she is going to confront him and by that they meant expose..

Sanju janu love u lots. Thanks a lot for the offscreen snaps..

Normally whenever they used to pose before Kinny used to keep both his hands behind himself.. I cant see where are they now. can somebody pls help...

Btw they both look stunning...

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 28 January 2011 at 8:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

Go to top