Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 11)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
LOL Simi stop drinking whatever you are drinking. LOL Or stop eating sugary stuff at night, no more ice cream, chocolate, cake, brownies for you after 8 PM. LOL

Well I am off to bed now it's 2:35 AM. see you all tomorrow.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Good night Ketty. Sweet dreams

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Shova I agree. What was CC crying about? Hypocrite!!!!

And a report card is too small a reason. Something more must have happened. And since Sid cant add 2 and 2 togetherLOL YD must have swapped the report cards.

No other explanation for Viren getting lesser marks
ROFLYD swapping the cardROFLROFLROFL mabye so, mabye she was dancing and signing to the lion king song and changed the report card and no one noticed.
yeh CC is a big time Hypocrite.Angryexactly what was she crying about?? do u think Viren's childhood story also led CC to be the way she is??hmmm mabye not , CC is born that way and she can never change. It will be a shocker to think she was once nice ShockedI think that day i will die for sure if CTs ever showed CC to be nice.. Its just soo funny thinking of CC being nice ROFLROFLROFL

tamushisimran728Gita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Oh Dear...These are Real Classes, Fun Classes, Love Classes,..That Viren is born in this world to Attend. See here Attendance is COMPULSORY..and NIVI  does not tolerate NonSense. You have to have 100 % Attendance and Attention rate ..and There will be an exam too at the end of it and If Viren does not pass then ..kya hoga???

SOFA WILL BE BACK from SHOVA's House..With A note..."Told you so..Be Serious..Now Live with this, OKAY !!! It is better than the Bunk Bed you would have to share with Nandu the Bandu..Good Luck " unquote...

HAHA ROFL I am becoming the Laughing Queen. and I am laughing at my own Jokes. This is really bad. Tongue
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

tamushisimran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Simran, I'm getting a stomach ache laughing. ROFL

Oh Babe. Thanks a lot ..for Liking my posts. It really means a lot to me..when I get all your feedback. 

See, my work place is really Hectic and very serious..So i come here n take out all the energy and fun part starts.

and I do not think of any of this...Its just a Trigger...Like someone says 1 word..Nandu can be MP and I took it to the next level by making him Roommates with Viren..

All the stuff and topics just come out...Like I start writing about Math and all other subjects Came out..So funny right??

Well what to do...I do write serious Stuff too. YOu saw My Song Dedication to Nivren?? Please Forgive me..wasnt it Great. what words and how Viren can sing that for Nivi !!!

lamstamushiGita97

sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Good morning to those who are awake and here.

Yesterday, they gave us a clue about Viren's past and that the hostel has a lot to do with whatever he is doing now.  The scars of his past are still fresh and they will remain till Nivi does some of her jadoo treatment on him.  But I think we all will have to wait awhile for all that.  This hint about the hostel is just the tip of the iceberg.  I'm sure that there was a lot more that happened then, which BS and the others may not have cared about but which deeply hurt Viren. 

Did anyone notice that when they were talking about the hostel, etc, CC had tears in her eyes as she looked at Viren.  So obviously she knows what happened to him in the past, but did nothing about it. 

That last scene with Nivi was the cutest ever...his expressions were just so cute...and then the way he jumped on to the bed...like a small boy getting his wish.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Gita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Bye ketty. sweet dreams and do pray i get my Viren and sofa and we two can spend our life happly in IKEAWink

Ok guys even i have to go now. Bye jaanu and it was fun chatting with u all.Hug

tamushisimran728Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Simran, I'm getting a stomach ache laughing. ROFL

Oh Babe. Thanks a lot ..for Liking my posts. It really means a lot to me..when I get all your feedback. 

See, my work place is really Hectic and very serious..So i come here n take out all the energy and fun part starts.

and I do not think of any of this...Its just a Trigger...Like someone says 1 word..Nandu can be MP and I took it to the next level by making him Roommates with Viren..

All the stuff and topics just come out...Like I start writing about Math and all other subjects Came out..So funny right??

Well what to do...I do write serious Stuff too. YOu saw My Song Dedication to Nivren?? Please Forgive me..wasnt it Great. what words and how Viren can sing that for Nivi !!!
Yes I saw the song dedication, it was perfect.Clap

tamushisimran728

Go to top