Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 106)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

i doubt it babe. Viren's hatred is too deep. ..thats what i feel. maybe there is history and then he went to boarding school and forgot many things and like we have said..when he saw nivi and sid..all came back..maybe that can be the story

do you guys remember the wedding mandir scene.

In that scene.Viren says..Main Natak Nahin kar raha hu..Maine Jo Vaada Kiya Hai ..usse Nibha raha hu..

What vada?? the one he did in the Sood house in front of everyone?? or some old childhood vaada? i am confused. he had lot of deep voice n meaning in that statement. ..not something shallow. like it has been on his mind and his destiny for ever...

plz tell me ur thoughts. 
Hey Simran, to give you an honest answer, I think it is more wishful thinking on my part. I was thinking and hoping about the reason to be this and then Navz's brilliant post today made me really start thinking it to be true. But you are right, the way it is being depicted, it seems that there is a huge bad incident with Sid that is guiding his hatred. And, the vada that you are mentioning in the scene before their wedding ceremony, I think he was clearly referring to the vada that he took to marry her in front of the Sood family. But again, you could be right! There could be a hidden more deeper meaning to that statement that he passed. That's the thing about this show, isn't it, there are just so many underline implications!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Diya!! Hug I am good, sweets, how are you? So nice to catch you online for a chat. Smile OMG, don't even get me started on Viren's eyes and what all we see in them! LOL If Shova was here, she would write a long post about what all she sees in them, really!! Wink But you are right, momentarily when it was revealed that Viren is the stalker, all of us got upset and couldn't believe that to be possible. But I think, we all let our judgment get clouded by all these articles but as time has now passed by, we can see and conclude that he really does love her and is not faking it all. And, I agree it does seem like he is doing all this for Nivedita's sake and not for his personal hatred towards Sid.
@Red- hey diya sweetu how r u. yep now shova is here do u want me to write my book on what i see in Viren's eyes. seriously it can go on forever lolz.  But seriously Payal im with u sweetu what we have been seeing in his eyes were always the truth and ur right the article stuffed up our brains but now i am back to my self and am beliving what my virru is doing is only for his Nivi and nothing else and Im sure those eyes of him wont lie, they are just...................................................Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingdiyaloveskinny

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

and that too before Bhuvan's death??? So, he was emotionally completely Stable. He did not take that step in revenge or hurry (which in a sad way is a relief to me) ...man..then why? It cant be anything to do with Nivi either. because again she was small. what she will do? 

so why would he do that? You think JW asked him to? because JW did not want V to go thru the same pain with S he went thru with BH? Is that possible? Bcos he is the one who did not allow Viren to come home either..

also if you see Viren and JW dont talk at all. So, maybe Viren is mad at him too for something. If decision was just on BS then Viren would not be so mad at JW right?

Yeah it was before Bhuvan's death, so he was emotionally stable. I really don't know what 6-7 years old can do to make you take that kind of drastic decision and that too for a shy and quite boy as per VD. And it also confuse me beyond end is that why there is no interaction between JW and Viren, only time they shown addressing each other was wedding confrontation.

I am thinking JW did something at work. and as a result BS lost faith in JW and CC. and to keep Viren away from all the crap he made a decision and no one had a say in it.

JW and CC were obidient even though they are who they are...and hence did not think too far. what this will do to Viren.

but even today CC does not understand Viren's pain. She was taunting him. So, how can we expect she ever loved or understood Viren in anyway or shape or form. I think this relationship is broken beyond repair and hence no is trying also. But CC is seeing all Viren's smirks for sure. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Both Viren and Nivi look beautiful in Purple and Blue. I loved them both today in the Night scene ...aw so cute and sweet of her. finally Nivi is taking strong steps forward and Viren is taking Strong steps towards Sid. 

Oh god. the cannon is lose now. who it will hit..no idea. 
You are right Simran, I so loved that scene as well at night in their bedroom. I thought Nivedita looked exquisite in the lavender saree! But what was really lovely about the scene was how she puts her hand on his shoulder and then dozes off. I am so loving this increased intimacy between NivRen. Day Dreaming It is so good to see Nivedita falling in love with Viren and getting comfortable with that feeling.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728diyaloveskinny

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

i doubt it babe. Viren's hatred is too deep. ..thats what i feel. maybe there is history and then he went to boarding school and forgot many things and like we have said..when he saw nivi and sid..all came back..maybe that can be the story

do you guys remember the wedding mandir scene.

In that scene.Viren says..Main Natak Nahin kar raha hu..Maine Jo Vaada Kiya Hai ..usse Nibha raha hu..

What vada?? the one he did in the Sood house in front of everyone?? or some old childhood vaada? i am confused. he had lot of deep voice n meaning in that statement. ..not something shallow. like it has been on his mind and his destiny for ever...

plz tell me ur thoughts. 
Hey Simran, to give you an honest answer, I think it is more wishful thinking on my part. I was thinking and hoping about the reason to be this and then Navz's brilliant post today made me really start thinking it to be true. But you are right, the way it is being depicted, it seems that there is a huge bad incident with Sid that is guiding his hatred. And, the vada that you are mentioning in the scene before their wedding ceremony, I think he was clearly referring to the vada that he took to marry her in front of the Sood family. But again, you could be right! There could be a hidden more deeper meaning to that statement that he passed. That's the thing about this show, isn't it, there are just so many underline implications!

Because if he does not remember her..then why would he say.

"Main toh hamesha se hi tumara tha...tumhe apana bana ne ke liye....bahoot time..etc " 

why hamesha se?? so its means since childhood

and hence I think Viren was Nivi's secret Admirer since childhood. He would draw her pictures, keep her fav keepsakes, give her small things like paper boat etc. etc.

but Sid could not bear Viren doing all this for Nivi. So, what he did. He framed Viren to push him away from Nivi.

and thats why Sid does not want to remember those days. When Nivi use to play lot more with Viren and how Nivi was Viren's friend. ..he does not want to give any importance..and hence Sid has blocked this episode from his brain.

then viren went to boarding..and Sid and Nivi were left alone to be friends. from that day onwards Sid made new memories and now only remembers that. Its almost as if he has made himself forget Viren from his past because he did not like VIren..even tough Viren liked Sid.  

prajeesavera2007ShayafanScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Okay, my lovely NivRen bunnies!! Goodnight/Good morning. It is going to be close to 1:00 AM here and I need to call it a night. Chat with you guys tomorrow! Love you all! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Both Viren and Nivi look beautiful in Purple and Blue. I loved them both today in the Night scene ...aw so cute and sweet of her. finally Nivi is taking strong steps forward and Viren is taking Strong steps towards Sid. 

Oh god. the cannon is lose now. who it will hit..no idea. 
You are right Simran, I so loved that scene as well at night in their bedroom. I thought Nivedita looked exquisite in the lavender saree! But what was really lovely about the scene was how she puts her hand on his shoulder and then dozes off. I am so loving this increased intimacy between NivRen. Day Dreaming It is so good to see Nivedita falling in love with Viren and getting comfortable with that feeling.

yes and like i said...earlier..it must have Overwhelmed Viren.

No one needed his shoulder before. No one needed him before. and Nivi needs him

That could be another reason for being MP and scaring her. To keep her mind to think that I need Viren and he is my protector.

We all want to be needed. It is One of the Strongest Needs to be Mankind. Wife, husbands, sisters, friends, mother etc..we all want someone to need us..so we can stay around for them. if no one cared then whats the point right? 

So, maybe that is another reason for Viren's behavior. He wants Nivi to Need Him. Thats why he also comes as rescuer and feels good about it. 

This is too twisted for me to think. everything can have a double meaning.

nutsShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Because if he does not remember her..then why would he say.

"Main toh hamesha se hi tumara tha...tumhe apana bana ne ke liye....bahoot time..etc " 

why hamesha se?? so its means since childhood

and hence I think Viren was Nivi's secret Admirer since childhood. He would draw her pictures, keep her fav keepsakes, give her small things like paper boat etc. etc.

but Sid could not bear Viren doing all this for Nivi. So, what he did. He framed Viren to push him away from Nivi.

and thats why Sid does not want to remember those days. When Nivi use to play lot more with Viren and how Nivi was Viren's friend. ..he does not want to give any importance..and hence Sid has blocked this episode from his brain.

then viren went to boarding..and Sid and Nivi were left alone to be friends. from that day onwards Sid made new memories and now only remembers that. Its almost as if he has made himself forget Viren from his past because he did not like VIren..even tough Viren liked Sid.  
You know what Simran, I really wish that the theory that you have mentioned above comes true. I really wish it pans out like that but my only question is then why doesn't Nivedita remember Viren from her childhood. It's as if for her when she was a child, he didn't even exist?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728

Go to top