Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 101)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

guys..if we think abt the letters that we have read with Magnifying glass Wink (brilliant idea Anju)  then I fail to understand what would have happened between Viren and Sid after his 10th std. v short time from then to now to hate someone this deep. 

and then I come back to Navz theory. that revenge was not his intention etc. but still the hatred is so deep.

See CT have not clearly shown to us any relationship between Nivi and Viren during childhood. like were they close? did he know her that well? were they friends etc. So, how come just because of Nivi and to take her Badla..Viren has so much hatred. Unless something happened to him too and blame on viren and plus nivi stuff. then all of it together makes sense.

I dont know why why why ..CT would show Sid not remembering Viren. and Also Nivi not remembering Viren. Why? how come Viren has their childhood pic but Nivi does not remember Viren? why like this?
Simran Nivi not remembering Viren is justified because she must be 2-3 yr of age when Viren was sent to hostel but Sid should remember him because he is elder than Viren if Viren always remembered Sid why not Sid.

Simran I think maybe in childhood Viren was accused wrongly Sid knew it but didn't spoke for him due to this Viren might have got angry but he let it be ok no problem. But when he saw similar happened to Nivi and Keshav his anger increased so now he is trying to avenge Nivi's honor.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010diyaloveskinny

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita_murti

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by namita_murti

Oh yeah, that episode his expression was so cute...genuine...sighs....love them as a jodi.  
Hi Namita, I didnot see you here before welcome to the thread dear and hopefully you have wonderful time discussing NivRen with us. Oh sorry look at my manners, I am Milee.

Hi Milee, I have actually commented on some of your posts. You write beautifully. I absolutely love CCBM and watched it from the start but got bored and then came Viren Sood. fell in love with this character and Nivi of course. I dont watch soaps but I love CCBM so much that I actually go online and watch it coz in Canada, we are 2-3 weeks behind. I even got my sis-in-law hooked on it. Something about 
Thank you Namita, I did read your comments and really appreciate it. Yes me too got attached to CCBM so are all these girls. Stick around and participate in the discussion, we would love to hear different views.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Milee where is your long post? your promised before you left. I waited whole day for it. sad now 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Millie Jaanu how are sweetu loved your post on suchi's thread ya today once again Sid proved he only cares and fight when someone try to taint his wintex shine image.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728NivRenDeewaniScintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Milee where is your long post? your promised before you left. I waited whole day for it. sad now 
YOu did read my long post about Viren and replied, did you forget?
About the episode I wrote about Mandir scene in my Viren post and I posted something about Sid on Suchi's post and opened another post on the forum in regards with dadi-pratap scene.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Millie Jaanu how are sweetu loved your post on suchi's thread ya today once again Sid proved he only cares and fight when someone try to taint his wintex shine image.
Hey Rachu, I am fine thank you. And thanks about Sid's post actually yesterday night I was thinking about for long time How the same guy who said No one in family can scheme on Nivi was ready to look into the matters when Nivi blamed him. Come on when Nivi was yelling her heart out he didn't even notice.
I am sure he won't go the marriage now, something will happen and then dadaji's marriage anniversary coming up.

But one thing is sure Viren knows how to handle everyone, even outsiders. Look at him already office manager shailesh is working for Viren and then even the telephone office guy notifies him and the same happened with hotel manager who helped Viren. He really knows how to handle people. I won't be surprised if Nandu is working for Viren.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Rachu, I am fine thank you. And thanks about Sid's post actually yesterday night I was thinking about for long time How the same guy who said No one in family can scheme on Nivi was ready to look into the matters when Nivi blamed him. Come on when Nivi was yelling her heart out he didn't even notice.
I am sure he won't go the marriage now, something will happen and then dadaji's marriage anniversary coming up.

But one thing is sure Viren knows how to handle everyone, even outsiders. Look at him already office manager shailesh is working for Viren and then even the telephone office guy notifies him and the same happened with hotel manager who helped Viren. He really knows how to handle people. I won't be surprised if Nandu is working for Viren.
True Millie Viren really know how to handle everyone he is perfect in every work but careless that's it. Had we saw Sid ever cleaned his car even his files are carried by the servants of the house he is so dependent on others where as Viren even in the evil planning is independent he know every fault of vehicle he regularly clean his bike and yesterday he went to check the car if Sid was in his place then he would have called driver and wouldn't himself checked the car.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
guys in midst of all this ..do you see Sid and Nivi's truth coming out in front of DD?? I really want that because i want DD to cry. and I want Nivi to be free of this too. That nothing is hidden from DD now and she can move on forever. 

Milee what do you think of this point of mine - That is was important for Nivi to say to Sid that She hates him. It was not about just MP but her whole life truth.

and everytime Viren has pushed her to speak up..bcos of this. All her life she was quite and now it is the time to speak up because Viren is with her. 

See how strong Viren has made Nivi..that today she is Yelling at Sid and giving him his own medicines.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top