Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you (Page 100)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey my sweetu girls *HUGS* i am missing u all soo much. Ok i still havnt finished watching the epi but i had to post to say that MAHI ur soo rite about VirenEmbarrassed he looks soo damn cute when he was sleeping. as soon as i saw that scene I thought of a few people on this thread lolz. Ok im gonna go finish watching the rest of the epi and will be back to discuss.
Hello meri shova pie how are you sweetum and how did you find today's episode
hey rach jaanuu what article are u talking aboutShocked did i miss something. wait i will tell u what i thought of the epi in a bit.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Okay, sorry for this delayed reaction and I believe I am over a day late, but Simi, my jaan, Hug OMG!! I have no words for your posts dear!! Wow, that is one fabulous story and to think it is real. What a huge coincidence for you that NivRen's story ended up being so similar to yours! OMG, Simiran, thanks a ton, my dear for sharing something so personal with all of us here. I seriously had tears in my eyes, while reading your story. In fact, I read it like 3 times, that's how much I loved it. It was so enlightening, reading your post. Love you so much, sweetie for doing this. Hug God bless you and your husband, hope you guys find every happiness possible.

Hi Payal. How are you jannu. We all missed you a lot since you did not post anything much for last 2 days. were you busy or out of home?? how are you doing? Dear you got to post some analysis now. there were so many Nivren scenes this week. we need a long analysis from you!!!

I honestly had no idea that my life story was or is similar to Nivren. Even when I put in writing I did not feel it that much. I was only thinking from our POV. But when I read what I had written...its was all emotions and stories and reactions and actions..that happened in my life over last 10 yrs. and then it felt good for it to be out. but I could not believe what I had written. and then when i read it over and over..i realized it does look like Nivren story. My thoughts started with KV comparison and boarding school. never knew it will end up with this. but I guess it helps me. to be more aware now. to be more open and live life to the fullest because no one is perfect. 

Thanks a lot for your wishes and love and support and reading my thoughts and give me time to express myself.

honestly i did not expect any kind of reaction from anyone. it was just a story that i wanted to share

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Hey my sweetu girls *HUGS* i am missing u all soo much. Ok i still havnt finished watching the epi but i had to post to say that MAHI ur soo rite about VirenEmbarrassed he looks soo damn cute when he was sleeping. as soon as i saw that scene I thought of a few people on this thread lolz. Ok im gonna go finish watching the rest of the epi and will be back to discuss.
hey rach jaanuu what article are u talking aboutShocked did i miss something. wait i will tell u what i thought of the epi in a bit.
Its just a small article stating Sid is on trail of Viren suspecting he is doing this to tarnish Sid's image.

simran728NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillating

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by namita_murti

Oh yeah, that episode his expression was so cute...genuine...sighs....love them as a jodi.  
Hi Namita, I didnot see you here before welcome to the thread dear and hopefully you have wonderful time discussing NivRen with us. Oh sorry look at my manners, I am Milee.

Hi Milee, I have actually commented on some of your posts. You write beautifully. I absolutely love CCBM and watched it from the start but got bored and then came Viren Sood. fell in love with this character and Nivi of course. I dont watch soaps but I love CCBM so much that I actually go online and watch it coz in Canada, we are 2-3 weeks behind. I even got my sis-in-law hooked on it. Something about 

Edited by namita_murti - 27 January 2011 at 8:49pm

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran728

Did you think of me??? Or only Mahi and Faizu? how are you sweetheart ? what should be discuss today? I think both Nivi and Viren look very cute when they are sleeping and their smiles are amazing. !! 
Hey My simmi how are you sweety read you points they were mindblowing and I also read your funny stories yesterday but couldn't comment then you were on rolls loved them very very much

oh Thanks Rachu. I was just playing around with Shova..See I am very picky about Man's shoes and I do not like Viren Multi color wardrobe of shoes. Like he is so Matching Matching. If he wears read tshirt he will Red shoes. If he wears grey and black track suit ..he wore grey and black shoes..i mean why matching. he is not govinda right? so I was just joking with Shova..and having a good laugh. I could not believe his yellow shoes in Badminton segment. 

How are you?? I loved Your Story and was going to comment on it. I never thought from that POV. You have raised a very good Point. that they will not turn 1 more lead in weak person. But dear I am so confused about BS and Viren in this together? You really think so? BS will do that to Sid? Let Viren frame Sid? I doubt it because yes BS wants to teach them lessons of life..but not like this in a twisted manner and behind the scenes?? Wow. That would be awesome and some shock to us viewers.

Even Navz mentioned a new story line abt Viren today. How he is not what we think he is. It was really good. I hope CT take some ideas from us. 

Edited by simran728 - 27 January 2011 at 8:54pm

milee1014ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Its just a small article stating Sid is on trail of Viren suspecting he is doing this to tarnish Sid's image.

WINDEX BOY is out of Leash girls. Be careful. He Needs to remain STREAK FREE SHINEY!!

Oh man..He is perfect spokesperson for Windex Brand. He can come clean all my mirrors in the house. Oh wait..I forgot I said..I will not hire him as my driver also bcos he has STML and you cannot say what he will do when. 

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
True Simran I agree BS is not in it I think Navz theory is more apt like BS send Vire to boarding for learning in hard manner exposed to world and Viren consider BS as his ideal so in the same way he is polishing Nivi and want her to stand forherself.

Right now he is playing dual role in Nivi's life as husband and Father who shover love, care, protection and also exposing Nivi to the problems of outer world and teaching her how to fight and survive in cruel environment, how to become independent. This is only thing he learnt in these years.

Now Nivi will play dual role in Viren's life as wife and mother who will shover love, care, security and also expose Viren to home environment with shelter and started making him little dependent on her. These things she learnt in these years.

So both are actually complementing eachother because both think beyond themselves and keep other's happiness before themselves.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010_Namita_

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
guys..if we think abt the letters that we have read with Magnifying glass Wink (brilliant idea Anju)  then I fail to understand what would have happened between Viren and Sid after his 10th std. v short time from then to now to hate someone this deep. 

and then I come back to Navz theory. that revenge was not his intention etc. but still the hatred is so deep.

See CT have not clearly shown to us any relationship between Nivi and Viren during childhood. like were they close? did he know her that well? were they friends etc. So, how come just because of Nivi and to take her Badla..Viren has so much hatred. Unless something happened to him too and blame on viren and plus nivi stuff. then all of it together makes sense.

I dont know why why why ..CT would show Sid not remembering Viren. and Also Nivi not remembering Viren. Why? how come Viren has their childhood pic but Nivi does not remember Viren? why like this?

Edited by simran728 - 27 January 2011 at 9:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top