Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you - Page 116

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Savera - I am glad that i could make u smile...

Ketty -  Yes I am afraid that they will show either Sid or Viren connected to the Vijay Bhaskar name.... I would love to see SID reaction and Dailogue " KYA...LYA....KYA....Eh kaise HOGAYA??" πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†Good answer dear, specially last 2 thoughts made me laugh. Yes that is for sure every character has lost some part of their memory except dadi I think she remembers everything.
I liked the first thought, it goes with his insecurity and second thought is also good giving her the confidence.

I like your thoughts, you know my mind is running so wild with so many thoughts. But loved yours.
Edited by milee1014 - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am actually remembering all the dialog ke aapke karmo ka phal hai his every dialog has a sincerity.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL @Mythri I can imagine Sid's expression if that name is tied up to him.

What will be Sid's reaction when he comes to know that it is Viren who is behind all those stalking and also framing him. Will he think that Viren is just like his dad JW and did all this to get back to KS? I don't want this MU between Nivi and Viren, I don't want Nivi to believe even for a sec that Viren did this for revenge on KS or something.

milee1014 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Millie, simi, ketty  how are you and Millie even I was thinking this what kind of past will be revealed I am quite scared what actually are his intentions. Remember he said mere raste se hat jaao. Even I was thinking he always said one day you will believe my love, one day you will keep fast because of my love it can't be hate but something else what if I don't know.

Rachu, I am fine thankyou and how are you? Dear don't take that dialogue too serious yaar, He wanted to get her attention in tht scene I think.
We just saw a glimpse of his past, so we need to wait until the pandora box gets opened then we will know what's in his mind.
But for me I am dreading how will he open up, because he is not that kind of a person who will tell you everything because you asked Nivi needs to be really very careful in handling that situation of opening him up to tell his insecurites, vulnerabilites.
Those scenes I don't know how CT's will do it but will be really emotional. I am sure they will handle properly as they are doing everything perfect with the story. I have that much confidence on CT's
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so, on Milee's comment about Viren - 
couple of points comes to mind. and I always write in bullet points because of Engineering profession. nothing is essay but always listed points so forgive me if neone does not like it. 

1. All these dialogs are coming from his Past experiences and Insecurities. 

Past Experiences:
2. He is not saying all these dialogs so Nivi will remember ...He is saying it for Himself. Because when she says Yes - she will remember... it is a Reassurance to Him

3. In his childhood - he told many people he loves them. BS, Sid, CC and today all have forgotten. So, He wants Assurance from Nivi. He wants Nivi to make him believe that yes, she will never forget he loves her. Nivi will not be like others who will stop caring for him. 

4. He knows what is in Nivi's heart but still he wants her to hear from him. Just like CC and BS and all Love Viren (maybe) but never Spoke About It. Never PROCLAIMED it. and there is a big difference in that. Anyone can love and think. But can you Communicate?? He is basically Reiterating to Nivi so she will not forget because Viren has forgotten who all love him since no one says it to him. 

Inferiority and Insecurities from past
5. This is very Important and most crucial part of Viren's character. Whatever relationships and family ties and all he believed in.. all let him down. No one considers him important and Viren is not ruling anyones heart. This brings insecurities n inferiority complex. Since childhood these feelings are with him. 

6. So, what do ppl do. They need Validation, Security, Affirmation. One, thing they also tend to do speak their mind Out Loud. Why Do we go to Pyschraist or Couple's Therapy and they make us talk. Because hearing your own words come out of your mouth makes a difference. It makes us hear what our heart and mind has been thinking. It makes our Partner aware of our thoughts and needs and wants and confusions etc.

7. If there is any doubt in Viren's mind ..then him Speaking Out loud is helping him. It is helping Nivi. They are not assumming that each of them love each other. They are ProClaiming. That's why we do prayers. We go to temple or wherever and say out loud our prayers and beliefs in form of bhagans erc. We Proclaim our Beliefs in God and Our requests to Him.

And Viren Says To Nivi.."You will Remember???" and expects an answers..even in form of eye contact Shows..his need for Validation and Affirmation. Consolation and Security. 

and Milee to end my point with an answer to your point and summary of of my post

When we love someone or care for someone what will we do. Either we tell the other person I love you or I like you or I care for you and so on so forth right, we let them know how we feel about them and that is all right?

Yes, We ...who are secured and Sure and Confident that others will believe us. Other Person feels the same way as us. We don't need their reply and "Yes" answer and Affirmation because we know the answer and we have never been let down by their words and actions. But that is not the case in Viren. He is Insecure, has been let down several times, In need for Validation, feels Inferior, Wants to be loved n feel secured n wanted etc..all of it. 

This is my POV. and believe me I could be wrong in reading him. I am just writing from my experiences with my husband and life in general. Open to your Comments. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I am scared of one thing what if Viren intentionally planting proofs against himself so that he will be out of Nivi's life. Yesterday also he didn't promised BS that he will be there for Nivi. It's only Nivi who promised that. I am getting very scared feeling about Viren.

Rachu, remember one thing Viren is very different personality. Even the day his grandmother asked him to come to the temple for dadaji he said I have confidence that dadaji will get better I need not go to the temple, but yesterday because it was Nivi's happiness he entered the temple and tied the thread. It shows for him only and only Nivi and her happiness matters and he need not promise in front of anyone, He promised her that he will be with her until his last breath. He promised her before marriage that I will make this relation work with all my heart.

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
milee di and simran awesome analysis -

my POV -

viren is a really nice person , he always helps people as much as he can ..so we see in the 1st scene how he helps Nivi fight the goons ..and then he is always helping nivi ..and slowly he falls in love , till this time he has nothing againtst Sid , when he goes to dadis place to ask for her hand in marriage he gets to know that Sid was in love with Nivi and he was the one to break her heart ...thats when he starts hating Sid ..and then when Nivi tells him that she dosent love Sid and wants Sid to get married to Divya , he promises her that he will do that ..thats the promise he talks about during the wedding confrontation to Nivi ..
and in front of his family he promises to marry her ..a) because he loves her b) and he hates Sid for breaking her heart
and he starts hating sid more because Nivi cant get over sid and so to make her hate Sid as much as he hates him he does this MP drama .
I dont think there are any other reasons .. I just dont see CTs coming up with any other reason .
Bas now we have to see how Nivi will forgive Viren and start a new life soon , I really hope this forgiveness track is a short one and the love track will start soon
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Viren told CC that he loves Nivi more than his life and he will die if she tried to get Nivi out of his life. All stalking incident started after this talk. What is the connection with Sid over here, I mean why after that talk Viren felt to take a revenge on Sid and not before that. I just can't stop thinking about it even though I know that I am going to get any answers. πŸ˜†
milee1014 thumbnail
@Abidah, how are you? oh you seems to be really busy, did not see you all day yesterday wanted to know your take on Dadaji-NivRen scene. Thanks for the comment on Viren's post.

@Ketty, thankyou dear on the comments. I was wondering yesterday why you didn't give your take on the last scene.
And about Austen I almost catch up every version, miniseries everything in regards with her books. And yes I did watch Lost in Austen it was really good one and I watched Jane Austen movie.

@Mythri, you are right about the loop he is creating. He is not bola but chalak. It will be his wife who will catch him I think, because she is learning from an expert. I like it that way only. If he is true to himself he will answer her questions because he himself gave her that right remember. If it gets infront of the family teh real truth may get lost why he did it, what was the reason to do it. If its only between them two its completely different. HOpe to see this instead of Sid finding the truth.
But about the double life, I don't know yaar but I don't want that to happen it will complicate things too much.
"Vijay Bhaskar" Vijay = Success Bhaskar = other name for SUN. Sun is always bright and full of light. Success full of light. That is the meaning of Vijay Bhaskar. What do girls think of it now?

@Rachu, thu phir say darnay lagi. NO please write some theory of yours. YOuknow yesterday night I was watching that picnic car scene and when he was bringing that tool box from DickyπŸ˜† oh this word makes me laugh so much now, I was thinking what you were saying that day about him being mechanic. You know what I thought if at all they leave this Sood jungle, Viren can open a showroom mechanic shop full of style and he can do his work and teach his wife about the tools and she can be his assistant. That way they will be always together not Sood clan jhanjat and they live happily everafter.