NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you - Page 109

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG, Shova!! 🤗 Dear, I so loved your analysis of the Friday episode. Sorry for the delayed reaction! 😳 I didn't read it till now. But really that is such a well written post, my dear!! 👏👏 How come you don't write more regularly?? And, I agree with you about DD. In yesterday's episode even I felt for the first time ever, 😉 that she was so right in getting mad at him. I am glad that she literally bashed him. 😆
I also loved how well you have explained the last NivRen scene in the DS room. That really was the best scene ever, right?? Speaks volumes about NivRen's future. 😍 Loved it to the core.

Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Good morning/Good evening girls. what are you up to today? How is ur saturday going? 
hi dears...gud evening/gud morning....
looks like sat is lazy/busy day...😆

nirjuu...dont worry abt sofa....evenif she thinks of bringing it back, our nandu the bandu will hide it 4 his viren bhaiya..😆
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Nirjuu! 🤗 How are you my, dear?? Good to catch you online right now, sweets. 😊 Yup, the next couple of weeks are sure going to be stressful and worrisome for NivRen. But you know what, to be honest with you this week's episodes have actually made me very confident about NivRen and their relationship. The mandir scene from Thursday's episode and the DS scene from Friday episode, where so much emphasizes was given to marriage, commitment, togetherness, support etc. makes me very hopeful about NivRen.

And, you know what I never really thought about that scenario that Viren might have gone to see his Nani. Nirjuu, there really was a blooper here by the CTs or I don't know what because when Voiren came back and Nivi asked him about where he had disappeared to, he said that he had gotten so busy with work and meetings and what not, but he was not even involved in any of the Sood family business at that time. But I like this nani scenario. I am actually hoping that they bring and introduce this new character in the show and right now would be the ideal time right, with them unfolding Viren's back story? This nani character would be in depicting instrumental Viren's story since he spent so many vacations with her while growing up.

On that day, he was not being truthful to her.... Becoz he was never shown any interest on business n all.... So i think he just made an excuse by telling so n he was 100 % sure that she won't question him n she will believe what ever he says....😊

I was wondering y CC is silent nowdays? She told to viren that she will dig out the truth... But i can't see her making any effort to know the truth.... 

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Rachu!! 🤗 How are you dear? I agree with you. Even I want the CTs to disclose everything. How, when, what all he planned for each and every stalker incident. And, you know what, your post actually made me think about something else. How come the fact that Nivedita was going to get raped by these 4-5 goons, Viren fighting with them & saving her honor and thereby being incidental in helping save KS's life, is never ever mentioned in the show again. Only NivRen know about it and nobody else knows about this incident. True at that time DS and KS were both hospitalized and both the families were so worried about them and now NivRen are married but still when you think about it, this was a huge deal! How come it has never even once been brought up by them? Not even NivRen have spoken about it??

Sorry, I am forgetting my manners. 😳 Good Morning/Good Evening gilrs!! 🤗 Is anyone apart from Rach online?
Good morning payal how are you when I sa that point it showed it was indication that Viren will save Nivedita inturn Nivedita will fight for her father's honor but now that thing is long forgetten by CT's, Sid and even Nivi forgot that her father is still living with false allegation which should be removed. See she has to fulfill the duty of a daughter also the people who tarnished her father's image should be punished na.
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. what are you up to today? How is ur saturday going? 
Good morning Shova and yes shova you are right he may have went to see Nani and lets see what the back story holds for NivRen.
Yes ashly, if nandu don't hide it, i'll steal it from their set....

I don't want poor viren to be thrown back to his old place....
Originally posted by ashred12

hi dears...gud evening/gud morning....
looks like sat is lazy/busy day...😆

nirjuu...dont worry abt sofa....evenif she thinks of bringing it back, our nandu the bandu will hide it 4 his viren bhaiya..😆
No ashly sofa will not come back remember that day what Nivi said sofa se bed par to aa gaye ho par is side us side par aane mein abhi waqt hai. This means now when truth will come down though they will live together but still will not come close.
Originally posted by nirjuu

Yes ashly, if nandu don't hide it, i'll steal it from their set....

I don't want poor viren to be thrown back to his old place....
Its his destiny he always got thrown away by people he love so it will not be a surprize that he will be thrown away from the bed again.
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Good morning Shova and yes shova you are right he may have went to see Nani and lets see what the back story holds for NivRen.
Kya yaar Rach, you forgot me already. It's not Shova it's Ketty. How  r u sweetie? 🤗 Well it was Nirjuu who brought up Nani scenario and I think I like it but I don't want this Nani to be replica of CC. I want atleast his one grand mother genuienly cares for him. 

Hi Nirjuu, Ashly 🤗 how r u sweets?